Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Live In Lekki - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Live In Lekki (17861 Views)

Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) / Should A Man Live In A House Built By His Wife? / Best Place To Live In Lagos? Need Your Opinion(abroad 27yrs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Live In Lekki by sjeezy8: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Name one of the insurance company. . . .

jimoh ibrahim has one

tpiah:

insurance isnt a new business in nigeria, for goodness sake.

lol we live in stone age-
Re: I Live In Lekki by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2010
tpiah:

insurance isnt a new business in nigeria, for goodness sake.
I've heard. .  . not arguing that fact.
Na to name one of the insurance company remains.

@sjeezy
Yea. . . .Obasanjo has one too. Now that's the company name?
Re: I Live In Lekki by mrtidy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
The point is even though there'r floods up there in Miami someone is taking responsibility or reacting to the situation, Pls update me on what has happened to the owner of the property we saw
Re: I Live In Lekki by tpiah: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I've heard. .  . not arguing that fact.
Na to name one of the insurance company remains.

there's no need to name any, since you're not aware of any.

the other day you said you dont know of any luxury buses in nigeria. Now its there are no insurance companies in nigeria.

fact is, you see only what you want to.
Re: I Live In Lekki by tpiah: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2010
mrtidy:

The point is even though there'r floods up there in Miami someone is taking responsibility or reacting to the situation, Pls update me on what has happened to the owner of the property we saw

try to get hold of the person and ask them.
Re: I Live In Lekki by blank(f): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2010
abhosts:

I live in Lekki and would choose Lekki over anywhere in Nigeria (Probably except Ikoyi) any day, anytime. Those pictures are not new. That house is situated in a poorly developed neighborhood in Ajah.

ka_ching:

[color=#990000][/color]This house is actually situated at Gbagada and not lekki. The pics are not photoshopped. Poor drainage after the rains on a rainy sunday and YES i know the details!!!!!

oyb:

this also happened top some guy in my office

the guys stays in dolpin estate .

some twats built a so called retaining wall to keep the water out.
anyway the wall gave way, the guy woke up and came downstairs to find everything including his ride submerged

Na which one we go believe. Abi d house dey for Ajah, dey Gbagada, dey Dolphin and still dey Lekki. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: I Live In Lekki by mrtidy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2010
tpiah:

try to get hold of the person and ask them.

I sure will

and for those asking for insurance companies, I know a couple that I can't say cos though they exist how many properties or lives have they been able to replace according to their policies, they are all failures just like most institutions in Nigeria, Don't get me wrong I see the light at the end of the tunnel
Re: I Live In Lekki by SSaemoenl(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2010
If Lekki has turns to be this way, I will do the thinking by myself, shocked
Re: I Live In Lekki by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2010
mrtidy:

Nigeria has "insurance" that WILL "take care" of it grin

tpiah:

there's no need to name any, since you're not aware of any.

the other day you said you dont know of any luxury buses in  nigeria. Now its there are no insurance companies in nigeria.

fact is, you see only what you want to.

If I only see what I want to, I wouldnt be asking questions . . . . to understand and  to KNOW.

Since you guys fail to name an insurance company in good stable condition in Nigeria, I'll continue to 'see what I want to see". I'm sure that a patriotic member would soon post a company name [out of anger, I predict  grin]
Re: I Live In Lekki by THEAMAKA(f): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
agabaI23:

What are you feeling like? The squirrel in the movie Madagascar?
and your problem is?  undecided
Re: I Live In Lekki by mrtidy(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2010
blank:

Na which one we go believe. Abi d house dey for Ajah, dey Gbagada, dey Dolphin and still dey Lekki. Na wa o!  

I wonder too o bro
I no com know where the house dey na o
Re: I Live In Lekki by tpiah: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2010
mrtidy:

I sure will

and for those asking for insurance companies, I know a couple that I can't say cos though they exist how many properties or lives have they been able to replace according to their policies, they are all failures just like most institutions in Nigeria, Don't get me wrong I see the light at the end of the tunnel

and care to share what makes them failures?

the fact that they're based in a country with a lot of lawless citizens?

or are they failures because you personally never had insurance when you were in nigeria.
Re: I Live In Lekki by mrtidy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2010
tpiah:

and care to share what makes them failures?

the fact that they're based in a country with a lot of lawless citizens?

or are they failures because you personally never had insurance when you were in nigeria.

we are about a 150million right? and most probably 70 percent of that are withing the age of 18-65 and out of that 70 percent (105million) 10 or even 5 percent (5 million) has insurance/assurance policiencies. How many people do you know or have heard of that the so called companies have paid back without court cases?
Re: I Live In Lekki by Folusade(f): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2010
Eeeeyah
This is a sorry sight o.
Pele o. Sorry about your loss.
Try relocate na
Re: I Live In Lekki by r231(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Name one of the insurance company. . . .

F O L O R U N S O Insurance Company grin grin

like Nigerian home owners think about insurance  grin grin
Re: I Live In Lekki by tpiah: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2010
mrtidy:

we are about a 150million right? and most probably 70 percent of that are withing the age of 18-65 and out of that 70 percent (105million) 10 or even 5 percent (5 million) has insurance/assurance policiencies. How many people do you know or have heard of that the so called companies have paid back without court cases?

^^if you were running an insurance company in nigeria, would you pay up without a court case 98% of the time?

nigerians are suddenly angels because you want to make a point, abi.
Re: I Live In Lekki by CarlosVent(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2010
na wa ohhhh
Re: I Live In Lekki by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2010
r231:

F O L O R U N S O Insurance Company grin grin

like Nigerian home owners think about insurance  grin grin
Young man, who are you trying to 419 here? Folorunso ko fogirigba ni grin

Well, they better start thinking about it if they want to keep living in areas with natural disasters like this.
Re: I Live In Lekki by dayokanu(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2010
Abeg, How much dem dey sell Land for Magodo and Ogudu GRA?
Re: I Live In Lekki by r231(m): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Young man, who are you trying to 419 here? Folorunso ko fogirigba ni grin

Well, they better start thinking about it if they want to keep living in areas with natural disasters like this.

grin grin grin

home insurance is the least of ma worries
Re: I Live In Lekki by mamagee3(f): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2010
r231:

grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Live In Lekki by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2010
r231:

grin grin grin

I doubt that you live in Lekki? Dont lie to me.
Re: I Live In Lekki by agabaI23(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2010
THE AMAKA:

and your problem is?  undecided
Problem?

Do you answer questions with questions?
Re: I Live In Lekki by r231(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I doubt that you live in Lekki? Dont lie to me.

hell noooooooo i don't live in lekki

the amount they sell land in lekki can build me 3 diff houses in ma ghetto
Re: I Live In Lekki by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2010
r231:

hell noooooooo i don't live in lekki

the amount they sell land in lekki can build me 3 diff houses in ma ghetto
The area where you live, does natural disasters like this occur? I'm not talking about burglary/robbery o.
Re: I Live In Lekki by THEAMAKA(f): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2010
agabaI23:

Problem?

Do you answer questions with questions?
your case is hopeless, get over yourself.
Re: I Live In Lekki by agabaI23(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
THE AMAKA:

your case is hopeless, get over yourself.
Can you ever talk without having to talk down on someone?
Re: I Live In Lekki by r231(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

The area where you live, does natural disasters like this occur? I'm not talking about burglary/robbery  o.

nope

dats why i didn't buy any land in lekki grin
Re: I Live In Lekki by mrtidy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2010
tpiah:

^^if you were running an insurance company in nigeria, would you pay up without a court case 98% of the time?

nigerians are suddenly angels because you want to make a point, abi.

I bet you'll like to visit the court while signing the policies, are they suppose to go to court to pay up or send experts to assess genuity of damage and pay up when necessary? if you have a way of making it better suggest rather than covering up their shit, And yes those that pay their premiums without getting nothing are angels here and screw the damn companies!!!
Re: I Live In Lekki by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2010
r231:

nope

dats why i didn't buy any land in lekki grin
r231:

grin grin grin

Explains this. . . . Ajegunle/ Mushin home insurance is that that important tongue tongue

jk
Re: I Live In Lekki by tpiah: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2010
mrtidy:

I bet you'll like to visit the court while signing the policies, are they suppose to go to court to pay up or send experts to assess genuity of damage and pay up when necessary? if you have a way of making it better suggest rather than covering up their poo, And yes those that pay their premiums without getting nothing are angels here and screw the damn companies!!!

so, because you can now type on the internet, you're of the opinion the insurance companies do not send experts to assess the genuineness or otherwise of claims presented?
Re: I Live In Lekki by sjeezy8: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Nigeria has "insurance" that WILL "take care" of it grin

If I only see what I want to, I wouldnt be asking questions . . . . to understand and to KNOW.

Since you guys fail to name an insurance company in good stable condition in Nigeria, I'll continue to 'see what I want to see". I'm sure that a patriotic member would soon post a company name [out of anger, I predict grin]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ER-Zo5CF2g

- There is nothing abroad that a person in Nigeria cannot get or hasnt done- If you ahve the means than you get it.

Nigeria isnt that far behind from any other developed nation- Im sure you know that and your just being anal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Sacrifices Are You Taking Or Took To Build Your Own House? / Tips For Living On Your Own For The First Time / Nuvie Global Services Int Ltd. BRAITWAITHE GRP TANKS EXPERTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.