Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

How I Change From Little D To Big D... Very Easy manmen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Change From Little D To Big D... Very Easy manmen (713 Views)

Lady Goes N@k*d To Teach People How To Bath / Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. / Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Change From Little D To Big D... Very Easy manmen by Starboytwo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
Step 1...(close your eyes and imagine you are in a black helicopter)...
Step 2....open your eyes and go to your kitchen... Stay there and wait for the 3rd step...
Re: How I Change From Little D To Big D... Very Easy manmen by Joshua233: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
Starboytwo:
Step 1...(close your eyes and imagine you are in a black helicopter)...
Step 2....open your eyes and go to your kitchen... Stay there and wait for the 3rd step...

OP, nor be kolo u won start so ? Abi u don join another level for Edo State ?
-

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Emotional Encounter With Soldier In Lagos / Have You Ever Carried Out Revenge On A Former Lover? / Pls What Are The Criteria Of Real Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.