Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics (17810 Views)

TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community / Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by papiwyte(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2018
I though Gov. Wike gave them free education grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by Twinmama(f): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2018
These are pupils why do you say students ? What are they studying?
Jokes apart, many parents are finding it hard to cater for their wards, I hope they government can salvage this situation on time so we won't go the way of Greece and Venezuela.
I wish them good luck and God please grant them sufficiency. Bless their parents and bless our nation Nigeria
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2018
Deapexboy:

Try to say what you know pls

Who say there is free education in Rivers state now?

Am not saying Amaechi is saint
But During his time Government Carter for school fees, uniforms, footware and books, computers, sports facilities was intact, cleaners and security, employed more teachers to improve Rivers Education,most parents transferred their children from private schools to Government own schools, today those things has Gone down, our dear Governor (Wike) played politics with them, Wike keep borrowing huge money neglecting our Education sector, Mr Project indeed who can not improve the Education sector, Wike keep doing quack road projects so that he can inflate prices and get his cut

People should tell Wike not to play politics with innocent childrens' future

God will not forgive him
We are saying the same thing. The state government say education is free why would head teachers demand for fees for biometric?. That is the bone of contention. I want to assume that Wike is not aware
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by AmazingELixir: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2018
drshrewd:

blood of zakaria! Wike built schools? grin built roads grin I know u don't reside in Rivers cheesy
You said the Indian company maintaining those beautiful schools are cronies of Amaechi? They use it to milk Rivers state? You must be rambunctiously discombobulated. What was the internal and external debt stock of River when Amaechi left office and what is the present debt stock? Don't forget Amaechi also left about N105b fg fund for the ph\owerri road. Where are all those monies. Rivers current debt profile under Wike is scary. Other than completing few roads almost completed by Amaechi what's is wikes major achievement? How many meggawat has he added to Rivers state owned power plant? How many youths has he empowered through skills acquisition or overseas scholarship? How many health centers has he esterblished?(note public health center where once free under Amaechi he came n stopped free medical care) what are his agricultural initiatives?

Mr. Man stop spreading falsehood to score cheap wailing points

Firstly the primary schools are all secured and maintained by Amaechi's cronies I know this because my aunt works with the ministry of education and secondly I have relatives that teach under state employment.

Secondly the Indians are only engaged to manage the 3 secondary schools he built.
On Health Wike has renovated and fully equipped all the general hospitals scattered across the three senatorial zones, BMH is now a standard tertiary medical institution and a reference referral centre, those are besides the 3 mega zonal hospitals (https://www.nairaland.com/4283035/degema-zonal-hospital-rivers-state#64093457) in Degema, Etche and Bori that billed are to be commissioned soon. The mother and child hospital along ABA road is there (https://www.nairaland.com/4532732/fayose-joins-gov-wike-he).

On the the issue of Ameachi leaving Money behind on the expiration of his tenure that is a fat lie, Amaechi's government left behind months of unpaid salaries and wages to teachers and civil servants he even went on air to say he will see where Wike will get money to pay salary..Wike surprised him by clearing all outstanding salaries and is amongst the states that do owe her workers in the country today...

As it concerns debt it will be improper to isolate Rivers state..search for the debt profile of all the states in the country and decided for yourself if where Rivers state stands is healthy or not.

On the so called power plants, where are they today.... Amaechi sold off all the state owned power plants including the ones Odili built and others state owned establishments without advertising them to his associates his stooge Dele Cole inclusive. The proceeds of which he used to sponsor the Buhari's election.

As for roads built from scratch and completed from Amaechi's tenure... just google Wike's roads projects you'll be amazed. Do same for schools

Judgement awaits your godfather Amaechi for his rape on Rivers state.
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by Deapexboy(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2018
asuustrike1:

We are saying the same thing. The state government say education is free why would head teachers demand for fees for biometric?. That is the bone of contention. I want to assume that Wike is not aware

He is very much aware
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2018
Deapexboy:

He is very much aware
Are you sure? Did the state ministry of education endorsed that levy or they are silent on the matter?
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by PiperCousin: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2018
Kicking students out of school is just awful, but I can recommend you excellent service https://papersbattle.com/ , with its help you can learn at home and you don’t need a school, I learned how to write an essay with the help of this site.
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by AmazingELixir: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2018
Deapexboy:

I don't think you live in Rivers State, if you do God will never forgive you for supporting Wike to the level he has brought down Rivers Education, during Amaechi, Government cater for everything, school fees, uniform, school bag, footwares and books, this schools had security and cleaners, computers, sports facilities, etc as a matter of fact I saw some parents pull out their children from private school back to Government schools, there is inter school competition which you will see Government schools doing great, today Wike had played politics with them. We can play politics with other things not with the future of these innocent children.

Stop saying nonsense

It is you that God will not forgive for not appreciating the exceptional leadership of Wike, for your information I was born and bred in Rivers state, I had my primary and secondary school in Rivers state and I know when I was in school education was not free and there was standard. Any parent that cannot cough out N600 for his/her child's education is not worth being a parent.

On schools doing great what is your criteria for this assessment, do a comparison of schools performance during Amaechi's tenure and compare it to Wike's own.....then come back and apologize to me first and then get your pvc and ensure your vote goes to Wike.
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by Deapexboy(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2018
AmazingELixir:

Mr. Man stop spreading falsehood to score cheap wailing points

Firstly the primary schools are all secured and maintained by Amaechi's cronies I know this because my aunt works with the ministry of education and secondly I have relatives that teach under state employment.

Secondly the Indians are only engaged to manage the 3 secondary schools he built.
On Health Wike has renovated and fully equipped all the general hospitals scattered across the three senatorial zones, BMH is now a standard tertiary medical institution and a reference referral centre, those are besides the 3 mega zonal hospitals (https://www.nairaland.com/4283035/degema-zonal-hospital-rivers-state#64093457) in Degema, Etche and Bori that billed are to be commissioned soon. The mother and child hospital along ABA road is there (https://www.nairaland.com/4532732/fayose-joins-gov-wike-he).

On the the issue of Ameachi leaving Money behind on the expiration of his tenure that is a fat lie, Amaechi's government left behind months of unpaid salaries and wages to teachers and civil servants he even went on air to say he will see where Wike will get money to pay salary..Wike surprised him by clearing all outstanding salaries and is amongst the states that do owe her workers in the country today...

As it concerns debt it will be improper to isolate Rivers state..search for the debt profile of all the states in the country and decided for yourself if where Rivers state stands is healthy or not.

On the so called power plants, where are they today.... Amaechi sold off all the state owned power plants including the ones Odili built and others state owned establishments without advertising them to his associates his stooge Dele Cole inclusive. The proceeds of which he used to sponsor the Buhari's election.

As for roads built from scratch and completed from Amaechi's tenure... just google Wike's roads projects you'll be amazed. Do same for schools

Judgement awaits your godfather Amaechi for his rape on Rivers state.

I think you are confuse
Why didn't Wike engage maybe his own cronies just to maintain the school environment. I knw you don't live in PH. When last did you visit any public hospital for yourself to see what is going own, the employment he promise in Rivers health sector has he accomplish it? Did you remember when Amaechi gift medical Doctors in Rivers car just to easy mobility?

The Neighborhood watch he promise to improve the security in the has he done it?
Teachers recruitment how about that?
Revisit any of Wike road commissioned 6months ago and see for yourself how sub standard it is
He keeps wasting money on road projects because he can easily inflate the price to suit he big tommy,
Mention one capital project he has done?

Where are from?
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by Deapexboy(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2018
AmazingELixir:

It is you that God will not forgive for not appreciating the exceptional leadership of Wike, for your information I was born and bred in Rivers state, I had my primary and secondary school in Rivers state and I know when I was in school education was not free and there was standard. Any parent that cannot cough out N600 for his/her child's education is not worth being a parent.

On schools doing great what is your criteria for this assessment, do a comparison of schools performance during Amaechi's tenure and compare it to Wike's own.....then come back and apologize to me first and then get your pvc and ensure your vote goes to Wike.

Mention just a thing Wike has done in Education sector please?
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by AmazingELixir: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
Deapexboy:

Mention just a thing Wike has done in Education sector please?

Just Google it you'll be impressed that is if your opinion about Wike is not formed already.. search the net with open unprejudiced notion and see if your views wouldn't change.
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by AmazingELixir: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
Deapexboy:

I think you are confuse
Why didn't Wike engage maybe his own cronies just to maintain the school environment. I knw you don't live in PH. When last did you visit any public hospital for yourself to see what is going own, the employment he promise in Rivers health sector has he accomplish it? Did you remember when Amaechi gift medical Doctors in Rivers car just to easy mobility?

The Neighborhood watch he promise to improve the security in the has he done it?
Teachers recruitment how about that?
Revisit any of Wike road commissioned 6months ago and see for yourself how sub standard it is
He keeps wasting money on road projects because he can easily inflate the price to suit he big tommy,
Mention one capital project he has done?

Where are from?

Wike's tenure has not elapsed if the promises he made is not fulfilled hold him for that...I know you are more interested in the employment promises keep faith and don't worry it will come...just make sure your papers are complete and you prepare very well for the interview.

As for me I'm currently domiciled in Lagos that's where I was transferred to....I long to come back home to my sweet Treasure base... grin although the pay here with the out station allowances are very comfy but I still miss home and my hommies
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by lexy2014: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lomprico2:

Oga, I no know. I don't work in education ministry
But u were all 4 parents paying d money without even knowing what it is and its relevance 2d education of d kids cos u feel d amount is small
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by lexy2014: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
xeros20:
Haba N600 is not much na, go to other state.
Pls what is biometric fee&what is meant 4? Do other state collect biometric fee? So because its N600&other states collect higher "fees", then it makes right?
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by naijajobx: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
smiley
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by Deapexboy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
AmazingELixir:

Just Google it you'll be impressed that is if your opinion about Wike is not formed already.. search the net with open unprejudiced notion and see if your views wouldn't change.

You are really sick
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by Deapexboy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
AmazingELixir:

Wike's tenure has not elapsed if the promises he made is not fulfilled hold him for that...I know you are more interested in the employment promises keep faith and don't worry it will come...just make sure your papers are complete and you prepare very well for the interview.

As for me I'm currently domiciled in Lagos that's where I was transferred to....I long to come back home to my sweet Treasure base... grin although the pay here with the out station allowances are very comfy but I still miss home and my hommies

Not ready for his work nw
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by wildkat: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
MJBOLT:
which one is biometric fee again undecided

I tire oo
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by chris31(m): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
iGISTMORE:
See more photos here >>> https://gistmore.com/students-denied-classes-chased-school-n600-rivers-state-pics
This is child abuse
Must u use children to gain support for ur political ambition
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by Lomprico2: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
lexy2014:

But u were all 4 parents paying d money without even knowing what it is and its relevance 2d education of d kids cos u feel d amount is small

As long as its from the government like u said, they shld know better and explain d reason for it.
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by XaintJoel20: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
FortifiedCity:
If the money is important, then the parents should pay.

600 naira is very little

To you that money might be "little", but to some other persons, it may take a month to raise the money for that purpose.

There are people who don't make 600 Naira in a day/week.

The level of poverty is getting astronomically high every passing second...
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by CrEaToRmalden(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mizwisdom:
A parent that can't pay $2 for his kid to attend school, has failed his child.

Need books?
Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com

True, every parent is responsible to the child. Better to live and not make one than have influx and not be able to care for.

1 Like

Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by lexy2014: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lomprico2:

As long as its from the government like u said, they shld know better and explain d reason for it.
That's y I was surprised u said it was justified just cos it was affordable despite no rational explanation from d govt 4 imposing d fees
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by lexy2014: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mizwisdom:
A parent that can't pay $2 for his kid to attend school, has failed his child.

Need books?
Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
What is biometric fees& how does it contribute 2d children's education?
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by otokx(m): 5:28am On Nov 01, 2018
Why are you people surprised? Nigerians like to extort, go to any office public ones especially. It is a terrible thing.
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by Lomprico2: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2018
lexy2014:

That's y I was surprised u said it was justified just cos it was affordable despite no rational explanation from d govt 4 imposing d fees

I did not say it was justified, I said it was fair because its only 600. The main question is what is d biometrics for?
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by wickyyolo: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
Biometric fee is a drive to make all children record to be updated online. It serves for transcript, getting testimonials termly results . It will stop falsification of data because is time bound.
A politician cannot bribe a principal to generate false results anymore because all results are online.

They state wants all academic information to be remotely accessed everywhere.

Progress takes responsibility. And black man will always complain.
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by lexy2014: 6:30am On Nov 02, 2018
Lomprico2:

I did not say it was justified, I said it was fair because its only 600. The main question is what is d biometrics for?

D amount isn't d issue. It could b any amount but d relevance of d money 2d welfare&education of d children is d first priority. In this case, I don't c d relevance
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by otokx(m): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2018
wickyyolo:
Biometric fee is a drive to make all children record to be updated online. It serves for transcript, getting testimonials termly results . It will stop falsification of data because is time bound.
A politician cannot bribe a principal to generate false results anymore because all results are online.

They state wants all academic information to be remotely accessed everywhere.

Progress takes responsibility. And black man will always complain.

If what you say is true then the cost should be borne by the government not the children especially those in public schools.
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by wickyyolo: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2018
otokx:

If what you say is true then the cost should be borne by the government not the children especially those in public schools.
K
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by KarenHill: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thankyou for publish in your blog, I have learned lot of valuable information keep many post bloging like that for http://quality-essay.com/
Re: Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics by dtphilosopher: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Register for scholarship program for your degree, Masters and PhD at foreign universities of your choice.

No more Jamb/post Jamb delay
No strike
No hidden charges

Click here
http://jptsportal.com/index.php?affiliate=66

Then Click on registration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Government Closes Arise And Shine Nursery & Primary School In Asaba / Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Students From Africa Studying In The US / Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.