Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys (2287 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by Astrosmart: 6:16am On Oct 31, 2018
You guys need to chill and give the ladies a break, stop calling them names like ashawo ,olosho..

You guys need to have some sense and be civil

6 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by NwaAmaikpe: 6:20am On Oct 31, 2018
shocked

Well observed fact.
Let's be civil please.

Calling a girl 'olosho' because she is an olosho is rude.
We don't call our father Kazeem because his name is Kazeem.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by highqueen(f): 6:21am On Oct 31, 2018
Op, Nigeria isn't a civilised nation, still a 3rd world country.

A country where her president relegated his wife to the kitchen and oza room, what will you now think of its citizens.
Having said that, i haven't come across any site where male folks behave like local street touts like the ones on here.

7 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by GOFRONT(m): 6:23am On Oct 31, 2018
kiss
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by Yhemzie(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2018
What is dis one saying, guys in developed countries use names like slut, bitch, LovePeddler etc for ladies, and if are to interprete all dis names in our nigerian language, No be Olosho dem mean. So wots d point. Rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 31, 2018
Astrosmart:
You guys need to chill and give the ladies a break, stop calling them names like ashawo ,olosho..

You guys need to have some sense and be civil
Not here to make anybody feel special or anything, if you don't like the names calling then deactivate your account.

4 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 31, 2018
highqueen:

Hei, learn who you quote on this forum.
Stay on your lane next time and be enshroud only to your confines.

I have never quoted you before or have knowlrdge about your moniker.

And dont ever mention me again, thanks.
and you are? undecided

20 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 31, 2018
OP thank you, but most of US understand why they do it. They are fustrated and can't get real ladies out there, so they carry it online screaming " Olosho " and yet sending DM get our attention.

One keeps mentioning my name everyday with horrible name calling, thinking it will get my attention, well , his message request is still on my notifications since last year. Silly things.

2 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 31, 2018
SilentListener:
she's a highqueen grin grin Nl is full.of dumb women, I won't lie.
no wonder look what she just type.it made zero sense. Let me come and be going.

3 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by Speedyconnect15: 6:48am On Oct 31, 2018
Let me park one side.
But i agree.

The bashing is much.

See below for data bonanza.

See testimonies too
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by mrphysics(m): 6:56am On Oct 31, 2018
Amakavula:
OP thank you, but most of US understand why they do it. They are fustrated and can't get real ladies out there, so they carry it online screaming " Olosho " and yet sending DM get our attention.

One keeps mentioning my name everyday with horrible name calling, thinking it will get my attention, well , his message request is still on my notifications since last year. Silly things.
How sure are you about this? grin grin grin Is there anything special about the ladies out there?

Only Newbies on nairaland that still send ladies PMs. That's the worst thing any member should dream of doing especially in this current dispensation of ladies on nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by chiommy123(f): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2018
Its just terrible but I think they are not happy inside and want to make others unhappy too. they think women are weaker that's why they bash them easily.

4 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 31, 2018
mrphysics:

How sure are you about this? grin grin grin Is there anything special about the ladies out there?

Only Newbies on nairaland that still send ladies PMs. That's the worst thing any member should dream of doing especially in this current dispensation of ladies on nairaland.
Nothing special, but ' most' Nairaland men just lack confidence and are painfully awkward. Ever attended the get together party? watching them made me weep for the men, they are only good at throwing Insults, zero area presence.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by mrphysics(m): 7:13am On Oct 31, 2018
Amakavula:
Nothing special, but ' most' Nairaland men just lack confidence and are painfully awkward. Ever attended the get together party? watching them made me weep for the men, they are only good at throwing Insults, zero area presence.
Fallacy of hasty generalization. You have not been with most nairaland men, so how do you know we lack confidence and are painfully awkward.

You can't use the people around you to equate nairaland guys. It's wrong to do so.

TBH with you, the comments including the one you made are the real cause of the insults. Not trying to justify it anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by donbachi(m): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2018
Nothing civil about evil
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by generationz(f): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2018
When someone has low self esteem you would know because they would always seek to tear other people down.

This is what happens when a forum that once thrived with objective and sensible comments has been overtaking by Louts .

You can almost predict the response of the average nairaland guy :

on the romance section when a topic has to do with women you see ' what do women have to offer than sex' or 'olosho'

politics : 'sai baba', sai buhari, Igbos, ipob pigs , 'brown roof republic ', ' atikulate ', ' I blame buhari'

you would be lucky to find sensible comments in the second pages.

Seun must do something about the dislike button quickly. It will bring decorum to a once glorious forum

Me I don't even have time to waste. If you quote me with insults just be prepared to take a vacation from nairaland for a few days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2018
They didn't teach you the use of "some" in your secondary school?
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by sarahade(f): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2018
Me i won't stop anyone from calling me names but i will drag you through the mud you will regret calling me olosho or any derogatory name. I know one goat will want to try me trust me you will cry.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by LadySarah: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2018
For those it bothers nah,because I just know it is the females in their lineage that they are referring to. grin

It is what you get when Nigerian girls frustrate them.
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys by chris20000: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2018
I don't think this is peculiar to one gender from the comments i have seen here already the female folks are already winning because everyone of them that commented had one or two insulting words whereas it's not the same for the male folks

Note: This is what I observed right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intending Couples: 5 Medical Tests You Should Do Before You Get Married / See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade / Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.