Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. (2240 Views)

Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by ashewoboy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
really! there are ladies who don't want kids and they don't want to get married? na wa oh.

what could be their reason?
Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by thesicilian: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
They haven't seen who to marry them yet.

1 Like

Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by lomprico(m): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wetin concern u? U wan give them by force?

3 Likes

Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by ebonyggurl(f): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
ashewoboy:
really! there are ladies who don't want kids and they don't want to get married? na wa oh.

we simply want peace of mind smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by uboma(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
ashewoboy:

Everyone has a choice to make in life.

If someone does not wish to have children, why should it bother you?

7 Likes

Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by Digital101: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
This is a stupid question

1 Like

Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by Digital101: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
stupid question
Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by iluvMAMAV: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
Awkaetitibabe comes to mind!
Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Awkaetitibabe comes to mind!
Who says I don't want kids and a hubby? You just wanna see my mention eh

1 Like

Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
ashewoboy:

many men aren't worth being married and getting pregnant for

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Fact.

4 Likes

Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by frankkydee(m): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:

So, you people should just let them be and be happy with your singleness
Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by ibkayee(f): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Is this news?

1 Like

Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by Lucifer1419: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
thesicilian:
They haven't seen who to marry them yet.
. They have, but afraid to marry, because they don't want their unborn child to come to this world without a standard living, poverty is a cursed my brother.
Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
frankkydee:

So, you people should just let them be and be happy with your singleness
They refused to leave them alone, even opened thread on their matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by Lonelypacifist6: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
ebonyggurl:

we simply want peace of mind smiley
people always call me selfish when I say this.
Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by ebonyggurl(f): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
people always call me selfish when I say this.

Lolz. Let them be 'selfless' and enjoy their 'happy' married lives

2 Likes

Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by ashewoboy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:

are you among these ladies? like these ladies assert it in their diaries. saying it boldly that they don't want to get married and have kids.

they just wanna be having sex? really!
Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by iluvMAMAV: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Who says I don't want kids and a hubby? You just wanna see my mention eh

grin
Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by ashewoboy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
ibkayee:
Is this news?

you don't wanna get married and have kids too? you ladies have just being reticent about it? only some of you are speaking out. see ladies alluding to it. na wa oh.
Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by ibkayee(f): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
ashewoboy:

you don't wanna get married and have kids too? you ladies have just being reticent about it? only some of you are speaking out. see ladies alluding to it. na wa oh.
I'm already married with 3 kids, but I know there are women who don't want either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by frankkydee(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
They refused to leave them alone, even opened thread on their matter

Are you for real?
Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by ashewoboy(m): 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
ibkayee:

I'm already married with 3 kids, but I know there are women who don't want either

lie small na. a picture or adonbilivit cheesy. I sabi you na. you are what? you are not married.
Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by Bigcowhorn: 2:41am On Jun 17, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. They have, but afraid to marry, because they don't want their unborn child to come to this world without a standard living, poverty is a cursed my brother.

thesicilian no be lucifer brother oooo. You are on your own, you and your 6 moniker

Tboy1419
Zues1419
lucifer1419
Nwamaka1419
Yorubawarrior
Ijebuwarrior

Dey talk like say you get kobo then go dey answer present for all the trends a 21-year-old girl creates.

Jobless entity!!!
Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by goodnewscliff(m): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2019
is it by force? we single guys re now prefering baby mamaing to being married..... it brings peace!!!!

1 Like

Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by SaucyBenks(m): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2019
This makes more magun-free pussies available... What a welcome development.

We just gotta keep fuxking them, so easy!

Who cares about marriage in this generation with news all over the place about how loose the ladies have become huh? No genuine love, no genuine intentions, secrets upon secrets, lies of all shapes n sizes You name it...

Just enjoy them n look for a virgin to marry after exploring them city hoes and before the virgin would have gotten the sense to start hoeing, she go Don born like 5 children n by then, she either sticks with you or at least be humble cos her time Don pass. grin
Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by thesicilian: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

thesicilian no be lucifer brother oooo. You are on your own, you and your 6 moniker

Tboy1419
Zues1419
lucifer1419
Nwamaka1419
Yorubawarrior
Ijebuwarrior

Dey talk like say you get kobo then go dey answer present for all the trends a 21-year-old girl creates.

Jobless entity!!!

Lol. I don't know what you're talking about I swear!

1 Like

Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by thesicilian: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2019
Lucifer1419:
I meet a lot of ladies like that (the so called liberalists ) but I am yet to see any who didn't want any children after getting the right husband. But you may be right though.
Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by IjebuWarrior: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Tboy1419
Zues1419
lucifer1419
Nwamaka1419
Yorubawarrior
Ijebuwarrior

Jobless entity!!!

Dude, Can you please stop mentioning me in your comments? angry
Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
ashewoboy:

Why is this surprising to you?

1 Like

Re: We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. by Bigcowhorn: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Dude, Can you please stop mentioning me in your comments? angry

Talk to me with your real moniker Lucifer1419 and maybe we might reach an understanding. Use any of your aliases and i will not reply you reasonably again. Below are all your monikers so you do not forget.

Tboy1419
Zues1419
lucifer1419
Nwamaka1419
Yorubawarrior
Ijebuwarrior

I greet you my Yoruba brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. / Beautiful Nigerian Girl Set To Be Called To The Bar Same Day With Her Brother / SEX: This Is How to Cure PE Permanently & Last as Long as You Want In Bed [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.