Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

You Can Now Pour STEW On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Now Pour STEW On Me (6752 Views)

Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? / Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by Amakababe(f): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2018
honestly some guys can be foolish. nigga will know quite alright that he's fugly, tattered, and worst broke, why then walk up to me? and when I eventually run away as I saw him coming, he starts saying to everyone that one na Olosho. no I'm not. bcuz you will never see me standing on the road at nite almost unclad chewing gum so I'm not.
just shutup and put you in my shoes, what would you do?
when you see a dirty blacked face boy with brown hair walking towards you when waiting for the bus.
I think people need to teach these mens around here that ladies are visual too and deserve to make their choices.
stopping coming to me and
go buy a mirror boy.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2018
Amakababe:
honestly some guys can be foolish. nigga will know quite alright that he's fugly, tattered, and worst broke, why then walk up to me? and when I eventually run away as I saw him coming, he starts saying to everyone that one na Olosho. no I'm not. bcuz you will never see me standing on the road at nite almost unclad chewing gum so I'm not.
just shutup and put me in your shoes, what would you do?
I think people need to teach these mens that ladies are visual too and deserve to make their choices.
go buy a mirror boy.
hm
It baffles me too jhur. I don't know why men can't take no for an answer or deal with rejection.
Don't mind them girlie, they use it to guide and protect their ego hurt by rejection. They abuse women who reject them by slutshaming them. That's why guys pounce on girls who reject their DMs

P.S
not all guys are like that. Some are respectable gentlemen. And I don't use financial status to rate a man. If you're broke but worthy of my love, I will help you. So to me, a guy that is broke isn't a problem

4 Likes

Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by Darksider131: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
hm
It baffles me too jhur. I don't know why man can't take no for an answer or deal with rejection.
Don't mind them girlie, they use it to guide and protect their ego hurt by rejection. They abuse women who reject them by slutshaming them. That's why guys pounce on girls who reject their DMs
are you married?

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2018
Darksider131:
are you married?
how does that correlate with the matter on ground?
Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by Amakababe(f): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
hm
It baffles me too jhur. I don't know why men can't take no for an answer or deal with rejection.
seriously its painful. must every girl say yes?
Jesus!
nowadays, I know their walking steps when they're coming towards me with intention of hitting on me, and I just pick race. no time.
Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2018
Amakababe:
Jesus!
nowadays, I know their walking steps when they're coming towards me with intention of hitting on me, and I just pick race. no time.
ha... Don't judge them too fast.... Not all men are short fused morons who abuse a woman at any chance they get.
Give some a chance. You can distinct the rotten ones from the good ones
Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by Darksider131: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
how does that correlate with the matter on ground?
don't answer question with question

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by xtravanganza: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2018
ladies zone......... KEEP OFF
Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by daewoorazer(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2018

Amakababe

But you don’t mind if another Oshiomhole with the mouth odour of Tinubu chases you down with a 2018 Cherokee Jeep?

A nigga might be broke and all that, it is never a reason for you to stroke your ego to us......

Some men sef...dem just dey drag person for mud...little class like this, dem no get....dey talk to every flesh wrapped up in skirt not minding her intellect and all that....how terrific undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by Headlesschicken(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2018
undecided @ op they might actually stopping coming to you,when u re-adjust yuh grammar....

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2018
You don't have to stand on the road to be an Olosho. It begins by the excessive lust over money and the thought that your vagina can fetch it for you, hence no broke boys around you.

No guy wants a girl without brains too that's why you'll most likely be fuckéd and refucked like an Olosho.

24 Likes

Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2018
Amakababe:
just shutup and put you in my shoes, what would you do?
when you see a dirty blacked face boy with brown hair walking towards you when waiting for the bus.
I think people need to teach these mens around here that ladies are visual too and deserve to make their choices.
stopping coming to me and
go buy a mirror boy.
I don't know what happen BTW you guys oh but insulting people with their body is a very badbad stuff.. Not as if you are perfect. And again stop complaining that someone is broke because you are also broke..

Girls of nowadays sha.

7 Likes

Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by IamPlato(m): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
hm

P.S
not all guys are like that. Some are respectable gentlemen. And I don't use financial status to rate a man. If you're broke but worthy of my love, I will help you. So to me, a guy that is broke isn't a problem

HMMMM
Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by IamPlato(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2018
Amakababe:
Jesus!

You Pick Race Like A Hen That Is Not Ready To fvck

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2018
IamPlato:

HMMMM
what?
Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by IamPlato(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
ha... Don't judge them too fast.... Not all men are short fused morons who abuse a woman at any chance they get.
Give some a chance. You can distinct the rotten ones from the good ones

And How Many Did You Give A Chance
Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by IamPlato(m): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
what?

You Still Under Observations
Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2018
IamPlato:

And How Many Did You Give A Chance
some
Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by folake4u(f): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2018
Dear Op, have you had breakfast this morning? undecided.

Back to the trash you wrote.

Why were you running in the first place when no man pursueth thou
I'm not applauding the man calling you terrible names but your mentality that he's coming to ask you out should be changed. He might as well be approaching you to show him direction to somewhere he's going sad.
TBH you were the one who made a fool of yourself.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2018
folake4u:

I'm not applauding the man calling you terrible names but your mentality that he's coming to ask you out should be changed. He might as well be approaching you to show him direction to somewhere he's going sad.

kiss Tell her. I hate it when you approach somebody and they automatically think you're out to toast them. From their body language alone, positive or negative, I get utterly disgusted.

8 Likes

Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by Amakababe(f): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2018
folake4u:

its obvious you're a troubled psychotic bitch with daddy issues.
listen, I'm not a mad woman neither am I a small baby that'll start running when no one is pursuing.
approaching for direction indeed.
you're probably very ugly and don't have men looking you twice nor stopping you at every corner.
mumu afonja see her window teeth.
just so senseless, get back to ur yahoo laptop and do what you know best.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by Amakababe(f): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2018
IamPlato:

You Pick Race Like A Hen That Is Not Ready To fvck
na so my sister
Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2018
Amakababe:
na so my sister
abi you pick race like a mad hen cheesy

4 Likes

Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Amakababe:
na so my sister
he's a male
Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by samsononyilo(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
P.S
not all guys are like that. Some are respectable gentlemen. And I don't use financial status to rate a man. If you're broke but worthy of my love, I will help you. So to me, a guy that is broke isn't a problem[/quote]

23yrs old, mind bn ma shuga hanty? kiss
Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by SaintHilary(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
@ 35 nw you'll see dem in churches
*Father let him knw no peace until he locates me..before dis year runs out let my own locate me*
Yen Yen Yen undecided

Don't date an overbroke guy sha

3 Likes

Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by ikennamadu1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
why bring your problems here... oga dear with it outside nairaland... we don't care .. all you know is a clean guy with fresh ride... at the end of the day .. you start crying

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by IamPlato(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
he's a male

undecided
Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
IamPlato:

undecided
why did you put female as your gender?
Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by TheOdd1sOut: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
hi
Re: You Can Now Pour STEW On Me by TheOdd1sOut: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
can we be friends?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? / I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair / How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.