Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? (5081 Views)

I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
Are you an introvert or extrovert that struggle with loneliness and sometimes depression?

I can be your online bestie all the way.

I'm available for chats, audio and video calls. Let's talk about you. Whats going on with you, how are your life plans going? I may not have all the answers but my shoulders are wide enough for your issues my friend.

Sometimes you just need a listening ear. And other times, just the right words.

How does this e-friendship thing work?

Its simply based on scheduling when we get to chat or talk. I'll create a time frame when you can chat or call me and vise versa. We can have long or short conversations depending on what you are comfortable with. I also do reminders. For example, you can inform me about an activity or item you plan to purchase at the mall or market. And I'll call you to remind you if you want me to.

As for payment: My rates/week are not high and very negotiable.

If you think this is something you can try, you can chat me up via the link on my signature.

N/b: I'm not looking for a sexual partner. So sexual and lewd contents are off limits.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by jimmyolasun: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
See job wey man pikin wan do SAPA you do this one😐 when you no dey Europe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But to help you, I will advise you employ a busty lady or sell her shares from your innovation. Her job will be for some of us that just want to see big breast. That way, we can seek your service..

Abi you dey sort Money problem

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by SonofGod231: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
Any thing without an Happy ending does not end well. "Happy ending" packages should be initiated. Na we dey patronize.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
jimmyolasun:
See job wey man pikin wan do SAPA you do this one😐 when you no dey Europe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But to help you, I will advise you employ a busty lady or sell her shares from your innovation. Her job will be for some of us that just want to see big breast. That way, we can seek your service..

Abi you dey sort Money problem
My brother if I don't work how will I eat na? However, this is one area that I've always longed to pursue. Knowing people interests me and seeing them smile a'alas gives me unspeakable joy.

Far from what you think, there are so many people in Nigeria that need this service, many may not be aware yet. So many bottled up emotions that need releasing, people need that one reliable friend that can give them the full attention and understanding they need so they know they are not crazy.

I'm here for them.

And I hope this does not come as a surprise. I'm actually a lady but using an old friend's business name as my monicker. I started nairaland as one of his partners until he relocated and I decided to retain the moniker instead of creating a new one.

So yes I'm a lady but I don't fancy using my body to gain favors. Its not my kind of thing that's why I made that caveat that no sexual conversations. Even on nairaland, I don't like to present myself as a lady. I'm human first. A human looking for a decent means of living in line with my area of interest. I also love anonymity too so me putting myself out here is a challenge for me but let's see how it goes huh. Hoping!

Thanks for your contribution too!

7 Likes

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
SonofGod231:
Any thing without an Happy ending does not end well. "Happy ending" packages should be initiated. Na we dey patronize.
You will be surprised that there are other better ways of letting off pressures!
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by SonofGod231: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
TimiRume:
You will be surprised that there are other better ways of letting off pressures!
Hehehehe... I'm listening.......πŸ˜„
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
SonofGod231:

Hehehehe... I'm listening.......πŸ˜„
Exactly what I just said but no sexual relations. I remain just the E-friend πŸ™‚
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by dontrulee: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
This is something I do albeit, pro Bono.
It's good but as a lady going into something like this, you just have to be very careful because ladies can get so emotional (so work on that aspect)

You may not really make much but if you've good contents, I think it's a viable and profitable idea.

Wishing you the best in your endeavors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by SonofGod231: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
TimiRume:
Exactly what I just said but no sexual relations. I remain just the E-friend πŸ™‚
As much as I love the idea. You can't be my friend and be conservative.
Pick a corner.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
dontrulee:
This is something I do albeit, pro Bono.
It's good but as a lady going into something like this, you just have to be very careful because ladies can get so emotional (so work on that aspect)

You may not really make much but if you've good contents, I think it's a viable and profitable idea.

Wishing you the best in your endeavors
Thanks a lot!!! You sound like family already and someone I can learn a lot from. Please send me a message, my whatsapp is on my siggy. I'd really love to be your friend. πŸ™‚
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
SonofGod231:

As much as I love the idea. You can't be my friend and be conservative.
Pick a corner.
That's fine. Hope you have a nice day πŸ™‚
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by jimmyolasun: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
TimiRume:
My brother if I don't work how will I eat na? However, this is one area that I've always longed to pursue. Knowing people interests me and seeing them smile a'alas gives me unspeakable joy.

Far from what you think, there are so many people in Nigeria that need this service, many may not be aware yet. So many bottled up emotions that need releasing, people need that one reliable friend that can give them the full attention and understanding they need so they know they are not crazy.

I'm here for them.

And I hope this does not come as a surprise. I'm actually a lady but using an old friend's business name as my monicker. I started nairaland as one of his partners until he relocated and I decided to retain the moniker instead of creating a new one.

So yes I'm a lady but I don't fancy using my body to gain favors. Its not my kind of thing that's why I made that caveat that no sexual conversations. Even on nairaland, I don't like to present myself as a lady. I'm human first. A human looking for a decent means of living in line with my area of interest. I also love anonymity too so me putting myself out here is a challenge for me but let's see how it goes huh. Hoping!

Thanks for your contribution too!
with these, I guess you also need someone to confined in.. someone true you can express yourself to. You have a lot you want to let out
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2023
jimmyolasun:
with these, I guess you also need someone to confined in.. someone true you can express yourself to. You have a lot you want to let out
I guess we all do! But I'm not looking for anyone to vent on. I'm looking for the opposite. Someone I can be truly there for through and through
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by SonofGod231: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
TimiRume:
That's fine. Hope you have a nice day πŸ™‚
lol,aaaggghhh!!
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by dontrulee: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
TimiRume:
Thanks a lot!!! You sound like family already and someone I can learn a lot from. Please send me a message, my whatsapp is on my siggy. I'd really love to be your friend. πŸ™‚

No problem, you're welcome πŸ€—

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by dontrulee: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
I couldn't get your number through your siggy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Always here for you
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
cheesy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
cool
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
Talk to someone today smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
I have come across platforms who employ people for jobs like this but one thing common in the comments section is listeners or the e friend ends up having traumas. Like listening/being friends to different people with different issues end up with psychological problems grin grin

Although I believe it will be easier with Nigerians. The major source of Nigerians problem is finance grin . You may not have to deal with dark desires /imaginations. Good luck
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
TimiRume:
cheesy

Why should u be paid money 2 be an e friend?

Gonna message u if u have not changed ur number

Honestly ,i cant believe am reading what am reading or typing what am typing or living how am living till am dying how am dying.
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Why should u be paid money 2 be an e friend?

Gonna message u if u have not changed ur number

Honestly ,i cant believe am reading what am reading or typing what am typing or living how am living till am dying how am dying.
I've not changed my number. It's well with you brother smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2023
Persephone1:
I have come across platforms who employ people for jobs like this but one thing common in the comments section is listeners or the e friend ends up having traumas. Like listening/being friends to different people with different issues end up with psychological problems grin grin

Although I believe it will be easier with Nigerians. The major source of Nigerians problem is finance grin . You may not have to deal with dark desires /imaginations. Good luck
Dark desires and imaginations kwa shocked

That one would require spiritual intervention grin

Thanks, the Lord is my strength smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
cool
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by teewhyhomes: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
TGIF! The weekend is around the corner. Enjoy yourself and don’t forget to reach out to us @Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
teewhyhomes:
TGIF! The weekend is around the corner. Enjoy yourself and don’t forget to reach out to us @Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.
Do you need an E-friend? smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Shocking Secrets Women Never Tell Their Men / LMAO Pls Don't Open Dis If Ur Hypertensive(photo) / Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.