Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria (32843 Views)

Eedris Abudulkareem’s Manager Gives Update On His Kidney Transplant Surgery / 'The arrest of Sowore is to say the least very regrettable -Eedris Abudulkareem / ''Buhari Is The Most Successful Fraudster In Nigeria —Eedris Abudulkareem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by cybbarmaze(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
Glorylynn:
I don't like seeing anything buhari,meanwhile anyone that has an old quora account should contact me I have an offer for you.
I do o
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by Smithfun: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Eedris you know very well.
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
SPOT ON!.... AFTER FELA, IDRIS IS THE MAN!

BUHARI IS AN UN-PARALLELD FRAUDSTER &

A COLOSSAL DISASTER!...2019 IS HIS WATERLOO!
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by musa234(m): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by datribune: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
[s]
Mrcomedimatic:
''Buhari is the most successful fraudster in the history of Nigeria'' - Eedris Abudulkareem

Veteran Nigerian rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem has described President Buhari as the ' the most successful fraudster in the history of Nigeria'.

In a recent Instagram post, the controversial rapper wrote, '

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/buhari-is-by-far-the-most-successful-fraudster-in-the-history-of-nigeria-eedris-abudulkareem
[/s]

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by emusbyz(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
360degreess:
weed is talking...

Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to this country..

Pmb till 2023

Lord, why do we still have these kind of persons in Nigeria Why didn't this guy land in Kenya, or Benin Republic?
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by kernel001: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
thesicilian:
A good musician would put his criticisms in a song, not just on Instagram.

Fault his claims, not his career,at least he's more successful than you.
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by carrascocity(f): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
thesicilian:

He did it b4 and was prison
Let other musicians post on instagram atleast
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
mimimile93:
[s] Buhari remains the best president since 1999[/s]
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by surgical: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hedonini:
Hmm. Even a broken clock is right twice a day (Jay-Z). Eedris, in spite of his prolonged insanity/inanity, has spoken sense - against all odds.

Buhari is indeed the biggest and most successful fraudster in Nigerian history. It's funny that it takes Eedris to voice out this blatant fact.
I ve said this severally on this forum,I thank edris for bringing it to a larger audience, That is the truth that is difficult to run away from no matter the yard stick you use if you are an objective person you will arrive at this verdict
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by fedorahat: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
Glorylynn:
I don't like seeing anything buhari,meanwhile anyone that has an old quora account should contact me I have an offer for you.
whats the offer
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by tolulope1990(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
360degreess:
weed is talking...

Pmb till 2023
Your real fada
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by Ayomide29(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
360degreess:
weed is talking...

Pmb till 2023
B'cos you benefits from n- power i pity you and family
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by xcellencia(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
thesicilian:

I'm not interested in his allegations, which are true to the best of my knowledge, anyway.
My issue with him is why he chose to disappoint millions of his fans by going off the grid because of the threat from a corrupt ex president. A "successful musician" would have risen above that kind of beef. If he couldn't face Obasanjo then at the peak of his fame, what makes him think he can face an even worse Buhari now that his wings have been clipped?
I'm no fan of his music, but I must must admit and admire his courage, a man without balls will never attempt to try what he did at that point in time. He literally SACRIFICED his musical career with that song that says it all to the government of the day (OBJ), where many will think of their music career first, he sacrificed his, saying the truth with no prejudice to tribe nor kin, and the fact that he is saying it now, its no sentiments rather the shear truth, I admire him more.
And for the 'running away' part, U have to understand that he fully understand what he was singing about... 'armed rubber come to ur house, armed rubber no wan money'...
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by payloader(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
360degreess:
weed is talking...
Pmb till 2023
I am not surprised at you bro, even devil has supporters
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by payloader(m): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
Those trying to support PMB always end up saying stupid things or resort to media violence when trying to defend their choice of him. Why? Because they have nothing to say to convince people about his reelection.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by wideawaken01: 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
thesicilian:

Shut up... Must he do song to make sense?
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by papadoculus(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
He is not far frm d truth
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by charidot(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
People still listen to this man with an indian-hemp induced mentality. What is he into now?
Mrcomedimatic:
''Buhari is the most successful fraudster in the history of Nigeria'' - Eedris Abudulkareem

Veteran Nigerian rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem has described President Buhari as the ' the most successful fraudster in the history of Nigeria'.

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/buhari-is-by-far-the-most-successful-fraudster-in-the-history-of-nigeria-eedris-abudulkareem
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
freemi:
pls o, al u shoutin til 2023. .after 2023 wt wl nw hapen 2 u guys? Vanish wt hm? Or nigeria wl no longer exist?
after 2023 dem go go back to lifelessness
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by TheKingIsHere: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
I love this grin
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by greenprince(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
thesicilian:

He's done that before, what have you done about your country's state?
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by HomeOfMe(f): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mrcomedimatic:

The same eedris that almost beat up 50cent in a plane when he visited Nigeria.
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by uchennaq(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
thesicilian:
This is a lie. Eedris as we all know was one of the best musicians in Nigeria. He must not express himself using song.
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by lawnreigh(m): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
Glorylynn:
like how many years old?
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by bigcasava1(m): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
360degreess:
weed is talking...
Pmb till 2023
no to ur family nd ur community
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by Bakasey: 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
Nothing else Bro

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by mindtricks: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
Buhari is by far the most successful fraudster in the history of Nigeria. First he was fraudulently enlisted into the Nigerian army. He fraudulently gained promotion that he wasn't qualified for while in the army'.

He went on to say, 'he truncated our democracy and rendered Nigerians poor and helpless. He turned the Petroleum Trust Fund to Petroleum Trust Fraud to help Abacha loot his way to the grave. He came back, deceived 15 million Nigerians with fake integrity and became a president without the required certificate. He gained an unrestricted access to our national treasury and went on a looting spree that made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world. Now he wants to continue...no way, he must be stopped because we cannot continue to reinforce failure'.

Strong words there. Sadly though, the people seem destined to be stuck with the aged man for 8 solid years.
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by Movictop: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Buhari is nothing but a symbol of manipulation and confusion. Perhaps what do you expect from someone who suffered brain disorder for more than six months of his tenor. It is disheartening that a country like Nigeria that is full of profs, Dr, and even PHD holders are being rule by a blunt illiterate who can not present ordinary primary certificate.
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria by mindtricks: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mrcomedimatic:

Strong words there. Sadly though, the people seem destined to be stuck with the aged man for 8 solid years.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song / Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat / Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.