Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,944 members, 7,810,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola (98413 Views)

10 Sex Tapes Were Made–apostle Chris Omatsola Speaks After Sex Tape Scandal(pix) / Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" / APOSTLE OMATSOLA! Lady In Viral Sex Tape Cries Out, Says Her Life Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by zoedew: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
Pastor recording saved videos and sleeping with a woman he is not married to? Definitely not one for real!
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by pascal558(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
everyday church must enter news!!!
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Weaponx: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
This one too go say na God call am cheesy

these idiots be hearing village people voice and thinking it's God's voice calling them

meanwhile the sextape was hot sha...............babe got extraordinary sex moves!!

Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by domainsales18: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
How do we get the link to the sex videos and nudes?
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Cannicus: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
Pastors and fine women are like 5&6.

2 Likes

Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Olaskybab: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
The lady is a great writer!
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by J2381: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Shame on the people that hurt the man of God feelings.

Chronicles 16:22; "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" from this above quote I'll say that the pastor must be restored his lost pastoral glories and anyone who has emotionally hurt or made this anointed man of God feel bad in any way be severely punished.

If the Anointed slaps women on the Alter we must keep hailing him and remain his loyalists.
If the anointed fell us to bring our car keys and give them our salaries, who are we to disobey?!
We must eat grass if directed by the anointed else face "God's wrath".
are you being sarcastic or you are being foolish?
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by abc115: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
grin
Saw the video
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by sexysage(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
lefulefu:
pastors and choirmasters ehn grin grin grin

lol temptations we face from these ladies no be small bro but in all a real man needs to discipline his dick...
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by ogorwyne(f): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mehn... That's crazy.
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Richdad50(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
No woman on earth deserves this

1 Like

Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Kennedy94(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
epistle

get your bitcoin @ #350
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by olasco18(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
[b][/b]Christianity is a religion of deceit... many are just using it to cover up....atleats they av religion...someone I do think that Christianity is all about sex, drinking alcohol, amassing wealth my any means etc[b]Christianity is a religion of deceit... many are just using it to cover up....atleats they av religion...someone I do think that Christianity is all about sex, drinking alcohol, amassing wealth my any means etc[/b]Christianity is a religion of deceit... many are just using it to cover up....atleats they av religion...someone I do think that Christianity is all about sex, drinking alcohol, amassing wealth my any means etc

Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by id4sho(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
Bad Pastor, the babe is good on bed.
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by handsomeyinka(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chibuzor11:

Chronicles 16:22; "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" from this above quote I'll say that the pastor must be restored his lost pastoral glories and anyone who has emotionally hurt or made this anointed man of God feel bad in any way be severely punished.

If the Anointed slaps women on the Alter we must keep hailing him and remain his loyalists.
If the anointed fell us to bring our car keys and give them our salaries, who are we to disobey?!
You need serious medical attention.
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
EEDIOTS everywhere
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
BonkoINC:
All I know that he was no pastor. It was just a false title.

Btw. I enjoyed the sextape. Nonsense and ingredient
where can i get d sextapecheesy
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
sexysage:

lol temptations we face from these ladies no be small bro but in all a real man needs to discipline his dick...
i concurcheesy. U will see all those ladies with big bwest and big yansh pressing their assets on pastor and shouting pastor! Pastor! Pray for mecheesy. E no easycheesy. I dont want to even imagine wetin dey go on in couselling room sef.temptations everywhere but then this pastor fuk up big time.

2 Likes

Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by PastorDannie(m): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Too many woeful acts from 'pastors'.
I just handled a similar issue involving on of such pastors .
PLEASE,be careful not everyone on the alter is a pastor. It takes more than just bible school certificate and congregation to be a genuine pastor. Some of them are actually NATIVE DOCTORS ON SUITE .

2 Likes

Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by PastorDannie(m): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
olasco18:
[b][/b]Christianity is a religion of deceit... many are just using it to cover up....atleats they av religion...someone I do think that Christianity is all about sex, drinking alcohol, amassing wealth my any means etc[b]Christianity is a religion of deceit... many are just using it to cover up....atleats they av religion...someone I do think that Christianity is all about sex, drinking alcohol, amassing wealth my any means etc[/b]Christianity is a religion of deceit... many are just using it to cover up....atleats they av religion...someone I do think that Christianity is all about sex, drinking alcohol, amassing wealth my any means etc
Egbon, Just d way we have fake doctors, soldiers, that's how we have fake pastors too. Of doesn't mean there are no genuine men of God.
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by CaptainMitch: 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
Fake pastor.
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by wink2015(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
The lady who was featured in a sex tape with a Nigerian pastor has finally broken her silence. The Nigerian pastor identified as Apostle Chris Omatsola, a senior pastor of Zionwealth Of Life Assembly in Lekki area of Lagos, made headlines weeks ago following a leaked sex video with his ex-fiancee, Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho, surfaced online. .

The pastor later admitted to leaking the sex video in a footage he posted online (watch below) as he apologised to the ex-fiancee, his family and everyone offended by it. In a second video posted by the pastor (watch below), he inferred that someone leaked the sex tape which he claims is old in a bid destroy him and his ministry as he begged for forgiveness again and also solicited for prayers from Nigerians.

Meanwhile the lady involved, Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho, has finally broken her silence. 

Below is what she shared on her social media page on Wednesday (today). 

I met Apostle Chris Kevwe Omatsola, an author, the founder and presiding pastor of Zionwealth of Life Assembly (Zola) in Lekki, Lagos and we started dating in February 2018. It quickly escalated to become a sexual relationship and when we had sex the first time, he told me he was human to have such feelings inspite of the fact that he was a pastor and because he was madly in love with me, we should make it right by getting married. I was in love and was ready to do anything for him. We continued our romance and one of the things we did together was recording videos and taking pictures of our intimacy.

I informed my mum about a guy coming for my hand in marriage and she said was going to pray about it. Everything was rosy until he became violent and constantly beat me up till I bled (I have pictures of my bruises). He came begging after each episode and I forgave him because I thought I was in love. The vicious cycle continued (He would beat me, come back pleading, and I would accept him back).

Fast forward to late July, there was no response from my mum about bringing him to her as my intended spouse. I was also beginning to develop cold feet about the relationship as the violence increased. He was very temperamental and we had series of altercations which eventually degenerated to more beatings. In August, I called off the relationship and I was surprised he accepted it in good faith initially given his penchant for violence. We agreed to remain friends, but he just wouldn’t let go…crying, begging and prostrating on many occasions.

Sometime in August, he asked that we meet up to talk on platonic grounds. After sometime during the meeting, he got really hostile with me upon realizing that I had moved on and wasn’t interested in making out with him. He also refused to drop me off at home. He beat me up, seized my phone, forced me to unlock it and retrieved a lot of contacts from it just to track who I was seeing. That was the final straw for me so I never saw him again till September when he showed up at my place, crying and begging. I refused to fall for his tricks this time and there was no further communication from both sides till sometime early October when he apologized yet again for all what he did.

On the 13th of October, he contacted me with an anonymous number via WhatsApp with pictures, videos and threat messages saying if I didn’t come back to him he was going to release everything. I profusely pleaded with him and also called everyone I knew to help beg him. A family friend called him and he promised he wasn’t going to release them, that he was just angry with me, he was trying to get my attention and hopefully win me back. I was calm after hearing this about 12noon that day.

Shockingly, at about 7pm that same day, I started getting calls from all my contacts about my nudes (pictures and videos) circulating all over the internet. A strange number also sent them to me via WhatsApp….my friends, my family and everyone on my contact list (recall he forcefully got the contacts from me in August). He even sent them to the same family friend who had earlier called to plead with him!

He was arrested the next day and didn’t deny posting the pictures and videos (there is a recording to this effect). According to him, he activated WhatsApp on someone’s number (a former girlfriend of his) and used the number to send the pictures and videos to my contacts and his church WhatsApp group. This went viral in a matter of minutes. Before he was arrested, a distraught me contacted him to ask why he eventually released them after he had promised not to. He said that now that my pictures and videos were out there, no man would want to look my way again, that it was best we got married and informed the world that we are a couple and its our business.

After the arrest, in the presence of his Dad, he yet again confessed to releasing the pictures and videos himself and admitted he was wrong. He apologized to myself, my family, his family and the general public. This was recorded 19th October 2018 and I am in possession of this video. He even accepted to pay for damages. We accepted his apology and thought we had laid this to rest.

We woke up Sunday morning (28th October 2018) only to discover that he had released yet another video, recanted his previous apology and claimed that the recording of the nudes and pictures happened when he was an unbeliever in the world. He even shed crocodile tears during the recording to make him appear like he was the victim. Chris and I started dating in February 2018 and the recording of nudes was done during the relationship (Feb 2018 – Aug 2018). There are currently posts from his church blog on the internet dated as far back as December 16th 2014 which is proof that the church had been in existence for some time. So how could we have recorded the videos when he was in the world, when we only met and started dating February this year and he had been a pastor long before we met? When exactly was he in the world

I was wrong to have been involved in premarital sex with a pastor. I was wrong to have allowed him persuade me to record our intimate moments. I was wrong to have continued dating a violent man. I have been having sleepless nights thinking about the consequences of all I did and wondering how to get past this, how to move on. My family and friends see me differently. A lot of people look at me and whisper when they see me pass. I have been fielding questions from my colleagues. I hope that this will pass soon.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/tamaratokoni-okpewho-speaks-after-sex-tape-with-chris-omatsola.html

We live in a world of blackmail.
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Jesuslvzme(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
Toor......God knows best
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by bujebudanu1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
She should do something about her tummy.not sexy at all
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Naza25: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
This pastor is a confirmed he goat
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
serves you right, you re a disgrace to women, its your type the makes men to believe that all women are whorres.

if not for money why would you stay in an abusive relationship?

foolish woman.

2 Likes

Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by dich: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
All I can say is that they are both big idiots, nonsense!!!
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by sacx: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lesson: Never date a kid
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Muzikluva(m): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chibuzor11:

are you okay?? Or just being sarcastic??
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by EmmyDJourno: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
I repeat any man or woman who tells you they are a man/woman of God without having any credible job.....Slap him, konnk her

They are scammers....... God don see bellefull

1 Like

Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by patrickcollins: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
Abeg someone post the videos ASAP
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by PedroNascimento: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.