Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola (98449 Views)

10 Sex Tapes Were Made–apostle Chris Omatsola Speaks After Sex Tape Scandal(pix) / Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" / APOSTLE OMATSOLA! Lady In Viral Sex Tape Cries Out, Says Her Life Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by larrybabanla(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
everybody just trying to be relevant, craaap
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by AngelicBeing: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Shame on the people that hurt the man of God feelings.

Chronicles 16:22; "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" from this above quote I'll say that the pastor must be restored his lost pastoral glories and anyone who has emotionally hurt or made this anointed man of God feel bad in any way be severely punished.

If the Anointed slaps women on the Alter we must keep hailing him and remain his loyalists.
If the anointed fell us to bring our car keys and give them our salaries, who are we to disobey?!
We must eat grass if directed by the anointed else face "God's wrath".
Hian shocked

Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chibuzor11:

Chronicles 16:22; "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" from this above quote I'll say that the pastor must be restored his lost pastoral glories and anyone who has emotionally hurt or made this anointed man of God feel bad in any way be severely punished.

If the Anointed slaps women on the Alter we must keep hailing him and remain his loyalists.
If the anointed fell us to bring our car keys and give them our salaries, who are we to disobey?!

I got the sarcasm bro. "Man of good" indeed. All these frustrated street boys parading themselves as men of God. That is how one tout (Uche) of a pastor who does"Night of a thousand light" programme in BENIN CITY be impregnating young girls upandan. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
domainsales18:
How do we get the link to the sex videos and nudes?

Check blog.
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
my issue with all these LovePeddler-s is that, they dont tell you the main source of the problem. lets be frank, the only time a guy gets this violent is when he discovers you are cheating on him. before you expect intelligent ones like me to back you up, you have to tell us if you cheated on him at any point to warrant that harsh treatment. from the look of things the pastor is a violent man but i think he was really in love with you.
before i even continue, where is the video sef?
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by AngelicBeing: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
Kenekingisback:
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
She absolved her pas-tor.
She blamed the former guy.
She did not inform us about the source of the leak.
She did not tell us how much the guy will pay as damages.
She did not show remorse for embarking on an amorous relationship.
She did not tell us if any man will marry her after this mis-adventure.
She did not tell us if the pastor is married.
She did not tell us if she will marry the pastor.
She did not tell us if she will ever get married again.
She needs to get a Chinese Visa and exit grin

This Buhari government sef shocked
Hian, you have started again with your analysis shocked

1 Like

Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
So after you ride him JT go heaven and back, he still beat you black and blue like this? The useless pastor no appreciate you riding skills at all o. But you sef, see as you doke a whole god of man like say world wan end. You are a confirmed sinner in za oza room grin
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Chukzy44(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chibuzor11:

One hypnotized person *spotted* grin grin
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by rhektor(m): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
Kenekingisback:
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
She absolved her pas-tor.
She blamed the former guy.
She did not inform us about the source of the leak.
She did not tell us how much the guy will pay as damages.
She did not show remorse for embarking on an amorous relationship.
She did not tell us if any man will marry her after this mis-adventure.
She did not tell us if the pastor is married.
She did not tell us if she will marry the pastor.
She did not tell us if she will ever get married again.
She needs to get a Chinese Visa and exit grin

This Buhari government sef shocked

Lalas wife just born the guy don go Sambisa forest to catch snakes for pepper soup to entertain nairalanders for the naming
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Ranchhoddas: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Who has a link to the tape?

I need to analyse some things.
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by lereinter(m): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Where is the video

I don't have time for longthing

Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Dex4(m): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
Well from today henceforth I no dey go church again.... I'm only gonna miss the fine chics dem sha....!

Soon I will reconsider... WTF!
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by deor03(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
DON'T MAKE A TAPE ......
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by emeths: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
Pastor Chris, why why why!
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
PastorDannie:

Egbon, Just d way we have fake doctors, soldiers, that's how we have fake pastors too. Of doesn't mean there are no genuine men of God.
The genuine ones are very few like one out of ten Many of them are mad men Imagine somebody collecting your car by force coveting your property
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by oses4u(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
Her yellow azz was going round and she was enjoying herself. Let me go watch it again, it turns me on a lot. I need this kind girl in my life

1 Like

Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by fatiaforreal: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hmmm!
Apostle Sule grin grin cheesy
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by hardon1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
is the so called pastor normal, abi na God won just expose am. how person go release sex tape that he is well involved in. the story get as e be sha
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by spiralwedge(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
Where's the link to the sextape first before i make my comments
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by ndego1993: 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry Dirty scammers named pastors have ruined Nigeria undecided

I have a verified Nigerian AdSense with 90 dollars in it
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
The tape no make sense sef,dirty fornicators,dirty room and dirty moans,that guy no be any yeye pastor him resemble maiguard,the room dey like guard room I spend for camp that year. 2018 and some women never still get sense, this hippo of a woman now one homeboy go dey profess love give her but she no wan soji ,with that her booby when dey like trebor

2 Likes

Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
Nonsensical people
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by aAK1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
I've never trusted this guy. I Know him very well.

2 Likes

Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by baddosky1: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
Af0nja pastor who abuses a woman and releases sex tape!

Lordofthewest and 4601CE... coman carry una useless brother and show him a land in your village to open a branch of his church.

Shameless cursed pipo

1 Like

Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by watchindelta(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
Anybody with dog tie n one bible with some mumu followers na pastor 4 naija
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by yusufhaji(m): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
This one too go say na God call am cheesy

these idiots be hearing village people voice and thinking it's God's voice calling them

meanwhile the sextape was hot sha...............babe got extraordinary sex moves!!
Pls if u have it, send it to my email, attayusuf@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by bigcasava1(m): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
me am very careful wt pastors o! watch out 4 fake ones, is either they after ur wife or ur daughter.
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by yusufhaji(m): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
justscorchone:
The tape no make sense sef,dirty fornicators,dirty room and dirty moans,that guy no be any yeye pastor him resemble maiguard,the room dey like guard room I spend for camp that year. 2018 and some women never still get sense, this hippo of a woman now one homeboy go dey profess love give her but she no wan soji ,with that her booby when dey like trebor
pls where can I get the video from. Here's my email afrimirror@gmail.com
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by Newboss(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
PurplePatch:

I got the sarcasm bro. "Man of good" indeed. All these frustrated street boys parading themselves as men of God. That is how one tout (Uche) of a pastor who does"Night of a thousand light" programme in BENIN CITY be impregnating young girls upandan. Tufiakwa!!!
Seriously? angry

Abeg yarn us the gist bro angry
Re: Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola by VictorRomanov: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chibuzor11:

I want to believe this is sarcasm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.