Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

"Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (60641 Views)

AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Paul Okoye Flaunts His House And Car (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Peter if you like buy all the latest cars and flaunt them, you'd never find happiness.

Not until you obey your late mother's dying wish and chase away that evil witch Lola who has now separated a once united family.
She single handedly broke up PSquare with her manipulation.

What an adult sees sitting on a pit latrine, a child will not see even on top of an MTN mast.

Your mother is now showing you that 'na she born you' from the underworld and like Jude and Paul rightly said, ''shame on you Peter''.
grin grin grin this guy
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by bigsmoke2(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
Y are they all unregistered? Once bloggers see picture of a celeb standing near a car. The start to post nonsense
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by bigkahuna704(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
hahn:

Na by force to give back to society?

Where was society when he was hustling? undecided
kalvoken:

No go hustle, keep waiting for arm
Mistadora01:
. The society gave him the money?
kalvoken:

No go hustle, keep waiting for arm
See Them. Society Gave Him This By Listening To His Wack Music. Giving Back To Society Is Not Necessarily Giving Money.
PS:I Do Not Wait For Freebies. I Do My Own Hustle
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Princeton92(m): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
Gimme one na bros embarassed cry
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by cr7lomo: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
Facebooker:
I need rich dicks like these for my toto.

God help me

What do u hv to offer apart from that??
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by bigkahuna704(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Doesn't he pay taxes? How does he owe society anything else? He provided entertainment in exchange for money, so?
IT'S SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by basty: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
Whoever that cursed Peter will die in poverty
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by highchief1: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
bigkahuna704:
We Know You've Got Cash But How Are You Giving Back To The Society
u want to become youth leader of the society?

1 Like

Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
abeg God bless me like this naaa

abeg papa Goday, if i wrong u biko forgive and show mercy

na only for dreams i de see these cars, pls God make my dreams come tru na

abeg Baba Godday

1 Like

Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by condralbedez: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
i knw dt this wil reach here,
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Banmeallday: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
This does not stop Fulani hersdmen from killing your people
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by jrklinz: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dat pix will suit better if u had ur bro in it nt d cars.they are all material things.
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Evangkatsoulis: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
bigkahuna704:

IT'S SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY

Hahahahahahaha... As stated by what/whom?
He already pays millions as tax. So I don't what other responsibility you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
Was expecting to see bentley, Ferrari, buggatti, rolls Royce..

This is nonsense. Absolutely crap. Is that cars to you OP? 2 range and g wagon.

1 Like

Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Bobbyrobby1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Peter if you like buy all the latest cars and flaunt them, you'd never find happiness.

Not until you obey your late mother's dying wish and chase away that evil witch Lola who has now separated a once united family.

What an adult sees sitting on a pit latrine, a child will not see even on top of an MTN mast.

Your mother is now showing you that 'na she born you' from the underworld and like Jude and Paul rightly said, ''shame on you Peter''.
is this one mad, u Dey dere wen e mama Dey die, is ur brain working at all so
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by 9jaAmerican: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
Yankee101:
How many boreholes have you dug in your real village? How many roads have you helped tar? How many strangers have you fed or helped pay their school fees?

Our problem is a mentality problem not a government only issue.
If he still comes here and tell you how many people school fees he pays, how many bore hole he's dug(of which I am sure of one in their family compound), am sure someone like you would still say he his bragging.

You, when you help people hope you don't go around telling everyone!
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by hahn(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
bigkahuna704:

See Them. Society Gave Him This By Listening To His Wack Music. Giving Back To Society Is Not Necessarily Giving Money.

1 Like

Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by 9jaAmerican: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
bigkahuna704:

music that gave him that big house and those expensive cars is not wack Oga.
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

sense is really far from you. Naver in your life have you try to make any. Such a useless waste of sperm.
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Yankee101: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
9jaAmerican:
If he still comes here and tell you how many people school fees he pays, how many bore hole he's dug(of which I am sure of one in their family compound), am sure someone like you would still say he his bragging.

A borehole in your compound is a service to yourself. If you check I specifically said what he did for strangers.

Setting up a charity and monitoring the year on year performance via numbers and impact is not bragging. It's record keeping and compels integrity. Not showing the number of your cars.

The good deeds of Christ are on record
Dangote foundation contributions are on their website
Bill/Melinda Gates foundation work in malaria, polio, hiv/aids, Tuberculosis eradication etc are accessible from your phone
Oprah's school in South Africa and how many have been trained is public record.

What's your next question?
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Yankee101: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
9jaAmerican:
If he still comes here and tell you how many people

[quote author=9jaAmerican post=72577083]If he still comes here and tell you how many people school fees he pays, how many bore hole he's dug(of which I am sure of one in their family compound), am sure someone like you would still say he his bragging.

A borehole in your compound is a service to yourself. If you check I specifically said what he did for strangers.

Setting up a charity and monitoring the year on year performance via numbers and impact is not bragging. It's record keeping and compels integrity. Not showing the number of your cars.

The good deeds of Christ are on record
Dangote foundation contributions are on their website
Bill/Melinda Gates foundation work in malaria, polio, hiv/aids, Tuberculosis eradication etc are accessible from your phone
Oprah's school in South Africa and how many have been trained is public record.

What's your next question?
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Niseamaka(m): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
bigkahuna704:
We Know You've Got Cash But How Are You Giving Back To The Society

You’re suffering from “entitlement mentality syndrome”, continue to wait a successful person to give back to you. Make u no go do your own hustling.

1 Like

Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Corrinthians(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
hahn:

Na by force to give back to society?

Where was society when he was hustling? undecided
The society made him by giving his "hustle" listening ears.

1 Like

Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by 8stargeneral: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
3 cars fleet shocked shocked : .
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by SoNature(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
ottohan:
There's one good thing about owning luxury in Nigeria
you dont pay tax

This is false
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by maxwell530(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
slimfit1:
Having two the same car is an act of madness.
those 2 RangeRovers are not the same, one is vogue and the other is autobiography tho they look similar and identical but the rear and the interior is totally different.
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by baddosky1: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
All this foolish boy does is just to flaunt his house, flaunt his cars, flaunt this and flaunt that!

Kuku flaunt Lola's punna for us to see. Ewu Agulu! angry angry

1 Like

Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by hahn(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
Corrinthians:
The society made him by giving his "hustle" listening ears.

He can listen to their problems too. He doesn't have to solve them tongue

1 Like

Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by AngelicBeing: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Triangles1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He's not a kid, and if his wife control him as you mentioned above, it means the Igbos are fool by letting their wife to control them, but he's a twins as you can see he resemble his brother at the same time he's not a fool by leaving them aside. Anything that make two sensible adult to separate if it happened to teenager they will fight till they killed themselves, they had issues and they will settle it later and you will not be there so keep Lola out of it with your Tribalistic logic, Wande Coal married an Igbo lady no any problem from Yoruba, their senior brother Jude' he side one and leave one because of Lola 'Yoruba', later on you guys will claimed you're the descendants of Jews, please don't tell me the Israelite have hateful mindset because they accommodate every languages for prayer on the their Holly soils, may be you should all ask Google where Ojukwu and Namdi came from as they can't express themselves without hateful comment. Change. I have many Igbo friends they're not like this but on Nairal Land they are enemy of state.
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by 9jaAmerican: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=Yankee101 post=72577469][/quote]its either you are intentionally naive or something. Calling Peter okoye dangote, bill gate in a sentence. In case you're too slow to notice dangote and Bill Gates are billion dollars men who made their billions from the REAL public. Peter is an ordinary guy who toiled to make the little he has today.

The young man can only do so much. I e try and give to those around him for example his extended families who are not as lucky, few outsiders etc

The Bill Gates and dangotes of this world are directly or indirectly helped by the government of their country through monopoly and what not. What have you and your government done to help Peter, so he should handle his millions like he's a billionaire so that he goes broke tomorrow and people like you will laugh at him?

And lastly about giving to the charity, I ask HOW DO YOU KNOW HE DOESN'T GIVE? BTW, the bore hole thing was done in their village home and it was done for the public not for their own use.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances In Swimsuit (Photos) / 10 Celebrities Who Changed Just One Thing About Their Looks (Photos) / Davido's New Maybach Car Lands In Nigeria Via Airplane (video, Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.