Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

"Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (60965 Views)

Paul Okoye Flaunts New Car With His Wife Ivy / AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by DBDaniel(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
For

Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by 9jaAmerican: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
Corrinthians:
The society made him by giving his "hustle" listening ears.
qhat about those in the society who didn't give his hustle listening ears?
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by 9jaAmerican: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
baddosky1:
All this foolish boy does is just to flaunt his house, flaunt his cars, flaunt this and flaunt that!

Kuku flaunt Lola's punna for us to see. Ewu Agulu! angry angry
kill yourself!!
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Yankee101: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
9jaAmerican:
its either you are intentionally naive or something. Calling Peter okoye dangote, bill gate in a sentence. In case you're too slow to notice dangote and Bill Gates are billion dollars men who made their billions from the REAL public. Peter is an ordinary guy who toiled to make the little he has today.

The young man can only do so much. I e try and give to those around him for example his extended families who are not as lucky, few outsiders etc

The Bill Gates and dangotes of this world are directly or indirectly helped by the government of their country through monopoly and what not. What have you and your government done to help Peter, so he should handle his millions like he's a billionaire so that he goes broke tomorrow and people like you will laugh at him?

And lastly about giving to the charity, I ask HOW DO YOU KNOW HE DOESN'T GIVE? BTW, the bore hole thing was done in their village home and it was done for the public not for their own use.

The last time i checked I didn't insult you. Perhaps you don't know what it means to call a person slow. I prefer saliency in points made than name calling, it exposes people bereft of clarity.

Peter's home, in the village or with his ancestors is still his home. That is not a contribution to society it's a contribution to his family.

I started from Christ to Dangote (the last time i checked Christ didn't come as a billionaire nor was he given govt concessions) to show range and just play with Google a little and you'll see the contributions of celebrities in his category worldwide who are helping change lives everyday.

You should really be ashamed that what you can say about him is what he did for his family and nothing more concrete. It implies you know him to a certain extent. It's really a shame bro that nothing major pops to mind. I'm not a celebrity but even that is not anything by my standards, it's basic.
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
bigkahuna704:
We Know You've Got Cash But How Are You Giving Back To The Society
Intelligent post...many of them dey stingy pass tortoise grin. Meanwhile, they all made their money through the financial contributions from their fans from their hard-earned money to buy their albums and attend their shows.
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
bigkahuna704:
he owes the society nothing
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Tonimordred(m): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Peter if you like buy all the latest cars and flaunt them, you'd never find happiness.

Not until you obey your late mother's dying wish and chase away that evil witch Lola who has now separated a once united family.
She single handedly broke up PSquare with her manipulation.

What an adult sees sitting on a pit latrine, a child will not see even on top of an MTN mast.

Your mother is now showing you that 'na she born you' from the underworld and like Jude and Paul rightly said, ''shame on you Peter''.
den u av 2 call chioma phone 2 back off davido...olori gbigbe
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by baddosky1: 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
9jaAmerican:
kill yourself!!

After you do!
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
I PRAY HE DOESNT END UP LIKE THE RICH MAN IN THE STORY OF THE RICH MAN AND LAZARUS, CONTAINED IN LUKE 16;19--,WHO FAILED TO REALISE THE PURPOSE OF LIFE WHILE ON EARTH AND DIED AND ENDED IN HELL AND IN HELL BECAME AN EVANGELIST, TRYING THE WIN THE SOULS OF HIS LOVED ONES FROM THERE. 07054142412
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by 9jaAmerican: 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
baddosky1:

After you do!
i am not the one about to burst a vein because someone else decided to spend their money the way they deem fit. That was you, so if u gonna pop a vein, why not just go ahead and kill yourself!
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by dreamwords: 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mistadora01:
. The society gave him the money?
which society
did you pertake?
he got his money from international act and other endorsement
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by zinachidi(m): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
hahn:

Na by force to give back to society?

Where was society when he was hustling? undecided
no be by force brotherly, and I agree that he is not obligated to help anybody, but without the society ( i.e the fans) he wouldn't be where he is. again he is not under any obligation to help, but don't neglect the society's contribution to his progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by baddosky1: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
9jaAmerican:
i am not the one about to burst a vein because someone else decided to spend their money the way they deem fit. That was you, so if u gonna pop a vein, why not just go ahead and kill yourself!

And I wasn't the one about to burst a vein because I expressed my freedom of speech. So if you gonna pop a vein over what I said, why not just go ahead and hug a wet transformer!!
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by keryj(f): 1:53am On Nov 01, 2018
Oga please go and compete with Kylie Jenner then come back again to show is your garage.

All black colour, undecided
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 01, 2018
Yandak815:
grin

Am gonna forward this to one of my friends in Canada.. If this is your handwork, then trust God, you will blow soon.
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by joeslimzy2018(m): 4:09am On Nov 01, 2018
how many people he down help shocked cool[color=#000099][/color]
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by eyinjuege: 4:09am On Nov 01, 2018
Yankee101:

A borehole in your compound is a service to yourself. If you check I specifically said what he did for strangers.

Setting up a charity and monitoring the year on year performance via numbers and impact is not bragging. It's record keeping and compels integrity. Not showing the number of your cars.

The good deeds of Christ are on record
Dangote foundation contributions are on their website
Bill/Melinda Gates foundation work in malaria, polio, hiv/aids, Tuberculosis eradication etc are accessible from your phone
Oprah's school in South Africa and how many have been trained is public record.

What's your next question?

Peter has a school for football where many of the proteges are abroad now playing for clubs (perhaps not so popular clubs).
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Yankee101: 4:57am On Nov 01, 2018
eyinjuege:

Peter has a school for football where many of the proteges are abroad now playing for clubs (perhaps not so popular clubs).

Peter Okoye's Quote at the setting up launch:

"Now I have decided to take it up big time and setup a Football Management Agency as a platform to help grassroots football. Welcome to my world of FOOTBALL. P-Classic Football management.”

As an agency you get paid an Agent's fee for developing and supplying international teams with talents. It's actually a very lucrative business. It is an investment that is very profitable and not charity. It's like saying Atedo Peterside owns IBTC bank. That's not charity.

But they do need to pay you (if you're not one of them that is) for trying hard to lauder their image.

I still assure that it's a shame when you have to really crack your head to bring out what impact someone of that access has had in people's lives. So sorry bro.
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Ctrlfocus: 5:48am On Nov 01, 2018
bigkahuna704:

I think this is a nice question. .
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by lexy2014: 6:28am On Nov 01, 2018
Facebooker:
I need rich dicks like these for my toto.

God help me
Rich dicks are also looking 4 rich totos...if ur Toto is rich, u will attract rich dicks
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by ColdNight(m): 6:30am On Nov 01, 2018
hahn:

Na by force to give back to society?
Where was society when he was hustling? undecided
Stfu....the money he's spending, he got it from his papa house?
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by lexy2014: 6:35am On Nov 01, 2018
dreamwords:

which society
did you pertake?
he got his money from international act and other endorsement
Is it d day he started singing that he became international? Who are d people that have been listening 2 his music from day one?
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by adabsmith(m): 6:47am On Nov 01, 2018
bigkahuna704:
Nigerian are here again, did he owe society any money? C'mon someone can't even enjoy what they worked for?
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by prinxsamuel(m): 7:28am On Nov 01, 2018
gistfever:

Peter Okoye as taken his time as he flaunts his fleet of cars.

He wrote:
"Peters village����☘️�"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/peters-village-peter-okoye-flaunts-his.html

All these Yoruba writers, that would always leave dia mother tongue in everything they write or speak �

Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by mechanics(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2018
Segunade10:
Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7HBUQf8Ej4

Is Tiwa Savage Wizkid's New Girlfriend? All The Truth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYTnAwvY7QI
so is it a rumour that they are no more together?
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by okattamajesty: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2018
this is good... money is sweet
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by hahn(m): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2018
ColdNight:

Stfu....the money he's spending, he got it from his papa house?

Ode ni e. So he created a product, people liked it and bought. They got value for their money at the time they paid for it but still you feel he must solve their family problems.

You and sense must really have a big dispute undecided
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by hahn(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2018
zinachidi:
no be by force brotherly, and I agree that he is not obligated to help anybody, but without the society ( i.e the fans) he wouldn't be where he is. again he is not under any obligation to help, but don't neglect the society's contribution to his progress

That is the only point I am trying to make. Thank you. You have sense smiley
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by enemyofprogress: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2018
Just only tree cars and we no go ear word again

1 Like

Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Kenyanstar: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2018
bigkahuna704:
Why should he give anything of his to anybody, least of all to any society or specific set of people? I thought that is the work of politicians you elect to serve you. I hate when individuals assume they enjoy privileges coz they are poor.
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by mimicue(f): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2018
and so, only 3 cars make we no hear word? undecided no wraith, no Bentley, no Lamborghini. i could go on but naa undecided
Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Abee79(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Waper2:
Local car shade �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick / Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies / Nomzamo Mbatha's Outfit To AMAA 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.