Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish (3941 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by correctbae: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
As seen online, A lady made a post through a Facebook page about a girl who went to her mother-in-law house but rejected it because it was not served with meat or fish.

Read post below;

Saw it in another group and decided to post it here to hear your opinions.���
Admin please help me post and hide my identity because my fiance is also a member of this wonderful family.
I was invited for the first time by my supposed mother in-law . So I decided to go visit her today because I don't work on Saturdays. When I got there, I was really comfortable because the house is well furnished and everyone in the house was nice to me. Then few minutes later after they finished cooking, which I also helped out in the cooking. She sent their house help to serve me this. The portion of EBA is not even the problem because I don't eat much but I have never eaten a meal without meat or fish inside before. When I saw the food, I felt really bad because I was the one who washed the goat meat she used in preparing it. I felt really bad and embarrassed. I snap it so I would show my fiance but I left the food untouched and went home. I have been trying to reach my guy to explain what happened but he has refused to pick my call. Please house did I do wrong? And please what should I do?
Copied

Read Also: Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24million With N1500 On His Bet Site https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/31/nairabet-owner-akin-alabi-cries-out-after-man-won-n24million-with-n1500-on-his-bet-site/

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by Jagaban880: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Thunder fire dat daughter in-law..to be.....ise!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
how can you serve someone food without meat? soup for that matter. if it were to be me, I will just tell her I don't eat without meat

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by Omoekun931(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
You just failed a simple test. Shiloh 2023 loading

25 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by hourl: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
She did the right thing.
Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by soberdrunk(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
Small test she just failed woefully, the guy is a real man for not picking her calls after disrespecting his entire family....... angry

15 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by ottohan: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
Is it a must to eat with fish and meat.??
I hate the smell of fish and I dont like meat sef...
I wonder how pple eat meat..dont it look as of u are eating ur flesh?
Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by liyaha(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
You have failed woefully. What if she did that delibrately to know if you can endure hard time with them if occasion warant

6 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by okomile(f): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
Morale of it is

If your guy eventually have no financial capabilities to cater for u and d kids, u will go away because the luxury is out.

You cannot manage what he can afford.

Hopefully, u learnt a bitter lesson.
If I am the guy's sister, my brother will never marry you.

O.Y.O. is your case grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by olatunyemi(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
Everyone will blame her for rejecting the food but none will blame the stingy mother in law. My mom will even make her daughter in-law eats first before her children. The mother is stingy but she should not have left

16 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by Barbieperry(f): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
You failed a simple test... Even if it's to pretend u wuld have tried to pretend..

Testing to see how u will manage ur family wen things becomes difficult

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
That lady ain't really hungry.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by Topestbilly(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
The red flag has been flagged, now it's left for the husband do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
The lady lacks wisdom. She should have eaten the meal, then playfully let the MIL that her food was devoid of meat and fish. Her response will determine the next course of action.
Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by Oyindidi(f): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mumu girl, you snap food to show your fiance. You for chop small leave the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by IamD18: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
What exactly is wrong with people on this thread? Like, what kind of mentality do we have?

Some said she was tested..... Wtf undecided

What manner of test was that? For crying out loud,the foolish mother inlaw disrespected the said lady, because you'll never try such to a lady you have utmost respect for. You won't. It's so humiliating an disrespecting.

You helped her in the kitchen, washed the meat and cooked with her, all for her to send a maid to serve you without meat, and you lots called that "Test?"

As a man, how would you feel if your mother-inlaw-to-be serve you without meat when you know she cooked with meat. Will you call it "Test"

It's even sad most ladies are condemning the lady.

>That woman v'got no regards and respect for her son's fiancé.
>There are high possibilities that more test will come from the woman if she had passed that disrespectful type of test.
> No wise lady who know her worth will ever tolerate such humiliation from a mother inlaw.
>A wise woman should marry where she'll be celebrated, not tested and tolerated.

That woman don't like her. Period!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by chiommy123(f): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
You don't behave like this when you're still coming. You do this when you've fully registered. No way out

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by kense88: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ishilove:
The lady lacks wisdom. She should have eaten the meal, then playfully let the MIL that her food was devoid of meat and fish. Her response will determine the next course of action.
Is not true. The mother in law is simply wicked and silly. You served me food i participated in cooking, knowing fully well am aware that the food was prepared with meat and you called that test ? That is pure wickedness and simply suggests that the husband could actually decide to starve her and the kids in future, even when the money is there.
It could have been a totally different case, if she did not participate in cooking the food, hence not aware that the food was prepared with meat.
I think they simply disrespected the lady. The guy is suppose to apologise

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
kense88:
Is not true. The mother in law is simply wicked and silly. You served me food i participated in cooking, knowing fully well am aware that the food was prepared with meat and you called that test ? That is pure wickedness and simply suggests that the husband could actually decide to starve her and the kids in future, even when the money is there.
It could have been a totally different case, if she did not participate in cooking the food, hence not aware that the food was prepared with meat.
I think they simply disrespected the lady. The guy is suppose to apologise
You stoop to conquer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by kense88: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ishilove:

You stoop to conquer.
If she didn't complain, i will definitely conclude she is a pretender. If your going to carryout such test, you must ensure she is not aware the food was prepared with meat. The mother-in-law actually made it known to her that she doesn't like her. That move is simply a red flag

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
correctbae:
As seen online, A lady made a post through a Facebook page about a girl who went to her mother-in-law house but rejected it because it was not served with meat or fish.

Read post below;

Saw it in another group and decided to post it here to hear your opinions.���
Admin please help me post and hide my identity because my fiance is also a member of this wonderful family.
I was invited for the first time by my supposed mother in-law . So I decided to go visit her today because I don't work on Saturdays. When I got there, I was really comfortable because the house is well furnished and everyone in the house was nice to me. Then few minutes later after they finished cooking, which I also helped out in the cooking. She sent their house help to serve me this. The portion of EBA is not even the problem because I don't eat much but I have never eaten a meal without meat or fish inside before. When I saw the food, I felt really bad because I was the one who washed the goat meat she used in preparing it. I felt really bad and embarrassed. I snap it so I would show my fiance but I left the food untouched and went home. I have been trying to reach my guy to explain what happened but he has refused to pick my call. Please house did I do wrong? And please what should I do?
Copied

Read Also: Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Cries Out After Man Won N24million With N1500 On His Bet Site https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/31/nairabet-owner-akin-alabi-cries-out-after-man-won-n24million-with-n1500-on-his-bet-site/

When did Nigerian women become blatantly disrespectful and arrogant..
You embarrassed yourself big time.. Infact you proved that you are a spoilt brat, an entitled Arrow who must have her way at all time.
If I see you near my brother again, I'll break your fvcking legs.
Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
What if the househelp served her the wrong plate of food? Why would a good wife to be not eat freely with her intending mum in law in a friendly way? Why would she wait to be served when she participated in the cooking? So many questions to be asked.

Last time I saw my sister's mum in law visit her, my sister wouldn't let her eat her food in peace because she was dragging her mum in law's food with her and I admired their friendship. My mum raised us that way, not to take life too seriously and my sis is taking advantage of that on her mum in law.

Some people take life too seriously and that's why they always have issues.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by DonEd(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
IamD18:
What exactly is wrong with people on this thread? Like, what kind of mentality do we have?

What manner of test was that? For crying out loud,the foolish mother inlaw disrespected the said lady, because you'll never try such to a lady you have utmost respect for. You won't. It's so humiliating an disrespecting.

You helped her in the kitchen, washed the meat and cooked with her, all for her to send a maid to serve you without meat, and you lots called that "Test?"

As a man, how would you feel if your mother-inlaw-to-be serve you without meat when you know she cooked with meat. Will you call it "Test"

>There are high possibilities that more test will come from the woman if she had passed that disrespectful type of test.
> No wise lady who know her worth will ever tolerate such humiliation from a mother inlaw.
>A wise woman should marry where she'll be celebrated, not tested and tolerated.

Grow some wisdom. Not all things are learnt in school or social media.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by honestmike(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
God punish all of una calling it test. God go withhold meat from una stew as per test. but me think it's the help that ate the meat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by Nnemuka(f): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
Report says that 83.2 million Nigerians are extremely poor, infact Nigeria is now the porverty headquarters of the world.

Wonder why people test others with meat and food? Your answer is above and it's Porverty...
Wretched people test people with hunger or no meat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by TheeDetective: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
It’s obvious that her MIL to be don’t like her and she’s just showing her a bit of how she will deal with her if she eventually becomes her DIL. Her hubby to be will not protect her from his family either as shown by him not picking her calls. You can be rest assured that this MIL will not serve any of her own children without meat or fish. The lady in question should better read the sign on the wall now before had I known sets in.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by GoldenJAT(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
My mother is a responsible woman.
My mother is a woman that knows the value of another woman.
My mother is humane, selfless and fully endowed with wisdom.
My mother will never ever serve my fiance without adding meat or enough fish because she respects ME.
Before you quote me... Please! I am talking about my own mother that has SENSE.
Y

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by Nobodys(f): 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
Omoekun931:
You just failed a simple test. Shiloh 2023 loading
some test are not necessary you know...buh the girl should have handled the situation maturely though...

We let little things bother us, why not become a vegetarian for few minutesgrin it won't hurt....
As long as I love and cherish my man, I can't let things like this bring issues between us.. no no its not worth it.... Simply eat a little portion, go home and buy 5000naira meat, invite future hubby to your house and consume all the meat... DO NOT GIVE FUTURE HUBBY ANY SINGLE MEAT......gringringrin.

The babe needs to calm and learn how to laugh things off...... grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by cupid0(f): 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Which kind nonsense test. If it’s her daughter that was treated this way, she will tell her not to marry, that the family is stingy but she get mind do am to person daughter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by Nobodys(f): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
IamD18:

What if the house help ate the meat?. what if she served her the wrong food?. What if something went wrong.... so many What ifs...

Sometimes situation can be shaped in a way that it will appear to be soo true buh it's false... when we eventually get to know the truth, we regret our actions and thoughts and wish we asked ourselves " What If ".....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by cr7lomo: 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ishilove:

You stoop to conquer.

Nonsense ...I will blame the guy for allowing his mother disrespect his wife to b ...what sort of stupid test is that...would she hv tried that if he brought DJ cuppy as wife to b? Africa is a wicked hypocritical race

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish by cr7lomo: 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Nobodys:

What if the house help ate the meat?. what if she served her the wrong food?. What if something went wrong.... so many What ifs...

Sometimes situation can be shaped in a way that it will appear to be soo true buh it's false... when we eventually get to know the truth, we regret our actions and thoughts and wish we asked ourselves " What If ".....
?

So house help will eat the only meat in the plate meant for a guess...is the house help possessed? I don't know how u guys reason

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Reason Why Busola Talked About Her "Rape" / Women Want Physically Attractive Males, NOT Alpha Males / My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.