Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,304 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai (57553 Views)

Photos Of Atiku With Nuhu Ribadu And Senator Shehu Umar Buba In Abuja / Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by flames01: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
PHILipu1:

See this confirm IPOB terrorist.
I got some piss for you to lick

Ìyá e olóríburúkú yen nkó? Óyá, reply if you are a Useful Idiot grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by PHILipu1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
flames01:

Ìyá e olóríburúkú yen nkó? Oya, reply or you are a Useful Idiot grin grin
Brainwashed IPOB terrorist.
I guess your brain is down because you haven't lick KANU piss for a long time
#Goat
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by shakmati(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Themandator:
The best place to hold such a session for him is outside Nigeria. Firstly, some of the participants would have had issues coming to Nigeria with such a summit as their main agenda ... I mean those resource person from Havard and the likes. Reno would not have been able to make it

Secondly, you can't put it pass the government or their sympathisers to rent crowd and disrupt the meeting ... It happens when he went to submit his form at PDP headquarters and nobody has been arrested till date

You're making sense. Osita Chidoka should however stop mentioning the location upandahn! It is not helping the perception we are trying to build!
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by GSA01: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
Him running from one place to another will not provide any good result, Nigerians voting him is like taking Nigeria back to where it used to be.
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Idecievedyou(m): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
Matters affecting the nation has to be discussed carefully, plus Nigeria is too noisy so we flew out for the meeting..and ofcuz we choose Dubai, for me..am just here to charge my phone... grin
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Mrnakeina(m): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
slimfit1:

Not an excuse he can use his house abeg.

Go and treat your Alzheimer and stop responding to what you don't understand
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by flames01: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
PHILipu1:

I guess your brain is down because you haven't lick KANU piss for a long time
#Goat

Sé'yâ e ti fi bàbá e hàn é shá? Ehn Useful Idiot? Mo doubt è grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by PHILipu1(m): 6:04am On Nov 02, 2018
flames01:

Sé'yâ e ti fi bàbá e hàn é shá? Ehn Useful Idiot? Mo doubt è grin grin
You need piss to lick?
Come over and have some.
#Goat
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Ovamboland(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2018
richidinho:
grin

Atiku is only being careful, Buhari can scutle any meeting held in Nigeria with the help of Nigeria police just like the elections

nevertheless, just like that my friend up there, anywhere, anyday, anytime, anyhow

I am Obidiently Atikulated

Give example of any opposition party meeting that has ever been distrupted by the ruling party. You people just keep making up silly excuses for your favorite politician.
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by flames01: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
PHILipu1:

You need piss to lick?
Come over and have some.
#Goat

Brainwashed IPOB terrorist is stale

Nobody will save you from me, Mr useful idiot
grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by PHILipu1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
flames01:

Brainwashed IPOB terrorist is stale

Nobody will save you from me, Mr useful idiot
grin grin
Mr useful idiot is stale goat and I will be here with you till 100 years time.

We are just starting.
#Goat
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by flames01: 2:24am On Nov 03, 2018
PHILipu1:

Mr useful idiot is stale goat and I will be here with you till 100 years time.

We are just starting.
#Goat

You are so empty that you are copying an IPOB terrorist. Is that how useless your life is? Your father just wasted his sperm in you, Useful Idiot grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by PHILipu1(m): 3:06am On Nov 03, 2018
flames01:

You are so empty that you are copying an IPOB terrorist. Is that how useless your life is? Your father just wasted his sperm in you, Useful Idiot grin grin

Brainwashed Idiotic pig of IPOB,those animals just wasted their sperms to form a PIg like you.

I don't know why those animals didn't use condom on your mum to prevent the world from having a pig like you.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by flames01: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
PHILipu1:

Brainwashed Idiotic pig of IPOB,those animals just wasted their sperms to form a PIg like you.

I don't know why those animals didn't use condom on your mum to prevent the world from having a pig like you.
grin grin grin

Useful Idiot, Mental Slave. How you dey grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by PHILipu1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
flames01:

Brainwashed IPOB terrorist goat,how are you? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by flames01: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
PHILipu1:

Brainwashed IPOB terrorist goat,how are you? grin grin grin

Mental slave, useful idiot grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by PHILipu1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
flames01:

Mental slave, useful idiot grin grin
Brainwashed Ipob he goat.
How are you?
You need piss to lick?
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by PHILipu1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
flames01:

Brainwashed ipob goat.
Are you missing KANU piss?
Come and lick mine
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Firefire(m): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
PHILipu1:

Brainwashed ipob goat.
Are you missing KANU piss?
Come and lick mine

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by PHILipu1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
[quote author=Firefire post=72660697][/quote]

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Firefire(m): 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
[quote author=PHILipu1 post=72661141][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by PHILipu1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
[quote author=Firefire post=72661340][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin / Nigerian Armed Forces Display Boko Haram Flags Captured During Battle With Them / Atiku Abubakar & His Son, Adamu Perform Umrah (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.