Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai (57548 Views)

Photos Of Atiku With Nuhu Ribadu And Senator Shehu Umar Buba In Abuja / Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Trustme2(m): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2018
Why Buhari go treat toothache for London on tax payers money fa
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by ArchiTommy(m): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2018
Meta4element:
Sometimes i do laugh at people who believe in politicians...Buhari has failed but I laugh at people who think Atiku has anything to offer...Some people even say he has "Chains of businesses"..."He's an employer of Labour"....Yet just ordinary meeting him rush go Dubai?.. Are there no good hotels here in Naija?... I will always say it...The only thing that will save this country is Revolution...We need to start killing this people one by one..From Buhari..babangida..Obj..Atiku and every single politician in this country!!!!

God bless you... we need revolution.. but I'm afraid it will never happen in Nigeria
who will be the horse...? we are all cowards!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2018
id911:
The sole purpose of the meeting is to strategize on how to turnaround the fortunes of our dear country when elected President. So there's absolutely no problem where the incoming President decides to hold his meeting.

We all know that H.E Atiku Abubakar is a detribalized Nigerian, an industrialist per excellence, a Nigerian that believes every tribe is equal and unifying figure. One who constantly and relentlessly works to alleviate the sufferings of the deprived and downtrodden. An excellent manager of both human and material resources.

Another name for Atiku is Jobs!

#Let'sGetNigeriaWorkingAgain with Atiku as President
Bros, you be Atiku neighbor?? When and where did you see all these qualities in him?? Was it the time he was the vice president or the media lies they tell us about his business here? I guess his most huge investments are in overseas.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by lexy2014: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2018
id911:

You want Buhari's Security and Intelligent Operatives to tap on their discussion right? Your plan won't work bro
What discussion are they discussing that will b tapped? What is my plan? Is it buharis security operatives that announced on twitter that atiku is in Dubai holding meetings?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by id911(m): 7:36am On Nov 01, 2018
Heftee001:

Bros, you be Atiku neighbor?? When and where did you see all these qualities in him?? Was it the time he was the vice president or the media lies they tell us about his business here? I guess his most huge investments are in overseas.

It's not a lie bro, rather the media is lying to you Atiku is corrupt which unfortunately, a lot of you guys believe. Atiku is a nationalist. We will be doing ourselves a huge favor by electing him President
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by PHILipu1(m): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2018
id911:

You want Buhari's Security and Intelligent Operatives to tap on their discussion right? Your plan won't work bro
And you think they can not do it in Dubai.
Well,Buhari is meeting with people that matters.
But nobody should come here and cry later that Buhari rig the election

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2018
Racoon:
Anywhere, anyhow, anytime, everywhere and no matter what the vision is real.Obidiently Atikulated here.
MUMU
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Oblang(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:
The brain storming economic sessions were held in Dubai as a safety precaution from the evil Buhari govt who can in their usual vindictiveness disrupt it and besides members of the think tank like Reno Omokri wouldn't have been able to cone to Nigeria because of the Buhari evil junta

Lol....Reno Omokri think tank...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Awoo88: 7:41am On Nov 01, 2018
quickberry:

And I am doing my 5 naira per post job of marketing my devilish party APC
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by id911(m): 7:45am On Nov 01, 2018
PHILipu1:

And you think they can not do it in Dubai.
Well,Buhari is meeting with people that matters.
But nobody should come here and cry later that Buhari rig the election

But these are 5% na! So have they suddenly become "people that matters"?
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by ArchiTommy(m): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2018
God willing no president shall rule beyond four years again until we get it right.
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Zaikon(m): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2018
id911:
The sole purpose of the meeting is to strategize on how to turnaround the fortunes of our dear country when elected President. So there's absolutely no problem where the incoming President decides to hold his meeting.

We all know that H.E Atiku Abubakar is a detribalized Nigerian, an industrialist per excellence, a Nigerian that believes every tribe is equal and unifying figure. One who constantly and relentlessly works to alleviate the sufferings of the deprived and downtrodden. An excellent manager of both human and material resources.

Another name for Atiku is Jobs!

#Let'sGetNigeriaWorkingAgain with Atiku as President

Bro. What happened to the youths to govern ?
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by anonymuz(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2018
Meta4element:
Sometimes i do laugh at people who believe in politicians...Buhari has failed but I laugh at people who think Atiku has anything to offer...Some people even say he has "Chains of businesses"..."He's an employer of Labour"....Yet just ordinary meeting him rush go Dubai?.. Are there no good hotels here in Naija?... I will always say it...The only thing that will save this country is Revolution...We need to start killing this people one by one..From Buhari..babangida..Obj..Atiku and every single politician in this country!!!!
Revolution is just the best. But the question is..who's going to lead it in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by ofwest47(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2018
Consider the millions of dollars being wasted since this New Looters Party ( a k a P D P ) led by Athieveku appeared in, was it the millions of dollars spent by each of the aspirants during their looters primaries before Athieveku became the highest bidder. They now carry yet another millions of dollars in terms of air flights and hotel accommodations to Dubai to go and hold their looters party meetings. Come 2019 any attempt to bring them in will spell dooms to the country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Elthugnificent(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2018
ArchiTommy:

God bless you... we need revolution.. but I'm afraid it will never happen in Nigeria
who will be the horse...? we are all cowards!
I couldn't agree more.
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by maasoap(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2018
SeverusSnape:
If they like, let them hold their meetings in heaven, Anything to oust the lifeless dull man is okay by me.

Wailers giving likes couldn't spot this contradiction. Lol
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by quickberry(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=Awoo88 post=72584216][/quote]

Eran cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Awoo88: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2018
quickberry:

Eran cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Get well soon
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Nasige(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2018
Meta4element:
You are very correct, some people will still say that what Atiku is doing is ok just because of their hate for a particular person not realising that they are all birds of same feather.
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2018
Meta4element:

They can't seem to understand, even if Buhari is not an option, I see no reason to vote some 1 like atiku
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by mechanics(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2018
hmmmmm, was just wondering who is sponsoring those trips of the party men going to Dubai.
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 01, 2018
Oolawepo:

God bless u. I think thats the main reason for the Dubai. Their meeting discussion could be hacked. The main reason tinubu shouted out cos e pain them. All these DSS. Jobless guys

Lol, there is a very good reason those guys are called secret service, if he they want to listen in on him, they can even track him to his underground bunker in Dubai, Don't mess with a sovereign country
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by flames01: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2018
PHILipu1:

Are you a Brainwashed IPOB terrorist?
Do you have prove to show that they are all corrupt?

grin Omo àlè oòduà check the picture below grin

Stop proving to the whole world that you are a Useful Idiot

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2018
MChaze25:

Just shut your pungent mouth

No you shut your dumbass up..

You like being slaves to aboki..

Mumurindins.
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2018
Atiku will sell Nigeria, mark. My words.. study him and his associates, he is always seeking western/arab validity.

A man who made his wealth from the poverty of Nigerians who now love and revere him.

The only way out is a revolution right at the grassroots.

I swear Nigerians are dullards..
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by loswhite(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2018
bkool7:

We already have good laws.

We just need disciplined citizens and incorruptible judicial system to uphold it.
too many loopholes in the laws...by the way how did we get bumper pay for our senators and house of representatives? How did each state get bumper pension for ex governors?
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Themandator: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2018
The best place to hold such a session for him is outside Nigeria. Firstly, some of the participants would have had issues coming to Nigeria with such a summit as their main agenda ... I mean those resource person from Havard and the likes. Reno would not have been able to make it

Secondly, you can't put it pass the government or their sympathisers to rent crowd and disrupt the meeting ... It happens when he went to submit his form at PDP headquarters and nobody has been arrested till date

shakmati:
But Atiku should apply some sense please. Why carry everybody to Dubai when hotels in Nigeria are crying for patronage. He should not start on a bad note please. This is sort of wasteful.
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2018
Niketrouble:
Seun,this is a petition to you.....your female mod has hijacked our ashewo thread with her narcissistic behaviours.....derailing the thread with her pictures and banning moniker's and deleting post at will,this is a misuse of power and we shall not take this.....we are imploring you replace her

Sen
Dminique
Rockation
Myndd44
Cc Farano farano somebody is plotting against you.
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by PHILipu1(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2018
flames01:

grin Omo àlè oòduà check the picture below grin

Stop proving to the whole world that you are a Useful Idiot
See this confirm IPOB terrorist.
I got some piss for you to lick
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by PHILipu1(m): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2018
id911:

But these are 5% na! So have they suddenly become "people that matters"?
Is there any south east governor there?
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by MChaze25(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
kunmiiii:

Haaace!!! Look here....everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Let him express himself no matter how uncomfortable it makes you feel.

Its not like you made any reasonable or meaningful contribution, if you don't have any contrary opinion to say and contribute, kindly read comments and simply click next.
Hammer head of horror

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari / Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar & His Son, Adamu Perform Umrah (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.