Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife (26298 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by Dude397(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2018
Women can't be understood. They don't even understand themselves. It takes the grace of God to find a good woman to wife.
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2018
see below
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by kenchop: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2018
sunnysunny69:
The maid us more beautiful than you, took good care of her body more than you, spent more time in the house more than you, cook better food for your husband more than you.

Now tell me why your husband won't be tempted ?

for your low-voltage electrical equipment such as ABB, SCHNEIDER Electric, LEGRAND Electrical equipments in Nigeria, view my signature. Tnx
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by lexy2014: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2018
chiommy123:
Don't employ someone that is more beautiful than you. Don't get a matured lady and say she's your house help cos she'll be helping you in the other room when you're not around
But from d pictures, d madam is more beautiful than her maid or d madam d lady with d coloured hair?
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by Adeola97(f): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kindly patronize us for your butt lifter /tummy control pants, its a body shaper that help to lift the butt up making it Firm, pointed, bigger and sexy, it act as a push up bra for your back side and it also push the stomach inside making it look very flat. It really works and its very comfortable you wont even feel a thing, plz patronize us today a trial will convince you ☺. Its available for #4500 wholesale and dropshipping deal also available, kindly call 0815 282 5606 or WhatsApp 0815 282 5606 to order for yours thanks. We deliver nationwide

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by armadeo(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
How do you have constant arguments with your maid?

Someone you employed

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by bukatyne(f): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
What concord does a maid and husband have that she would badmouth her madam to her husband?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Issue Between My Mom And My Wife / How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person / Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.