Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) (49450 Views)

Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos / Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others / Angry Mob Executes Suspected Bandit In Zamfara (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by bettercreature(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2018
ikennamadu1:

look at your statement.. it clearly shows you can rape someone.. I pity you
She shouldn’t have killed him we are talking about death here
But I don’t think she deserves death sentence
Religion is evil!
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by ollah2: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2018
Trump will throw this away as usual like it doesn't matter and those bigots that lick his ass will keep mute
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by puhehiwev: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2018
what is the world turning to?
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by yavahoxeze: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2018
wow i guess death for death then,no care of self defence
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2018
Innocent people's blood flowing in the so called "holy city".

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Kingv(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2018
Naija use Saudi get hope...tufiakwa
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Abbey2sam(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2018
Explorers:
* Mother-of-one Tuti Tursilawati said she was acting in self-defence.

* Riyadh hasn't given Jakarta prior notice of an execution three times in four years.

Indonesian maid Tuti Tursilawati was executed by Saudi Arabia after she killed her boss who was raping her.

Jakarata has demanded to know why Saudi Arabia didn't give prior notice of the execution.

Ms Tursilawati, who was working in the city of Ta'if, was found guilty of killing her employer in June 2011.

Indonesian President President Joko Widodo called Saudi Arabia's foreign minister, Adel al-Jubeir, demanding to know why Jakarta had not been informed about Monday's execution of mother-of one Tuti Tursilawati.

It was the fourth time in three years that Saudi Arabia had failed to notify Jakarta before executing an Indonesian migrant worker.

'We have called Saudi Arabia's foreign minister and conveyed our protest,' Mr Widodo was quoted as saying by the office of his cabinet secretary.

Indonesian advocacy group Migrant Care said in September that Ms Tuti Tursilawati had been defending herself from being raped.

The Saudi ambassador to Indonesia had been summoned to discuss the matter, the president said, but the Saudi embassy in Jakarta did not answer calls seeking comment.

'The kingdom of Saudi Arabia has ignored principles of human rights, including a right for everyone to live,' said Abidin Fikri, a member of Indonesia's parliament.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6338277/Execution-Indonesian-maid-killed-employer-raped-sparks-outrage.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2762937118

I'm sure they can't try that with an American citizen

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by OyinO: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2018
Stewpeed stoopid indonesia president and people. Aren't they the ones busy destroying and killing the Black People of their neighbouring Papua Guinea everyday? KARMA AT WORK!
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2018
Anybody going to saudi to work as a migrant should just be prepared to sign his death warrant. As for me i dont believe its worth it losing my life cos of money.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by rofecum: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2018
so so bad...why
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by paparazzi1987(m): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2018
See Indonesia that execute Nigerians anyhow dey compain grin
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by OyinO: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2018
cutefergiee:
Indonesia president dey craze. Him dey notify naija �� bfor killing awa blooder's? God punish am
Thank you jare!!!
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2018
This is pure evil. I see no difference between Saudi and Isreal self. They are both wicked.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by adexuxin(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Saudi Arabia? Who goes to such an evil Godless country? Babaric devils home country. Funny its even a holy place for world's most violent religion.
Wal asr Inna insana la fi usr

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by jerryunit48: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Saudi Arabia? Who goes to such an evil Godless country? Babaric devils home country. Funny its even a holy place for world's most violent religion.
Will you Marry me ?
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Topmaike007(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2018
the worst religion I see in this world is Islam,you wan rape me I kill you and one stupid people Will convict me,God forbid.. Sharia is a scam in which Islam terrorist are using to pass judgement..may God help us oo

nevertheless happy new month my fellow nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Topmaike007(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2018
IntrovertedK:
This is pure evil. I see no difference between Saudi and Isreal self. They are both wicked.
Saudi wicked pass

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by DimIsaac10(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2018
Na this kind country APC government for like
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by tutorguy: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2018
this is serious
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by OyinO: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Innocent people's blood flowing in the so called "holy city".
Believe it is "Holy" at your own peril. Rather, it is "Holey", and would swallow defenseless souls in its holey graves.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by igwefivestar(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2018
Explorers:

Did she commit any?
yes she took laws into her hands. Bible said thow shall not kill, it didn't say kill to defend urself.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Born2Breed(f): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2018
Explorers:
* Mother-of-one Tuti Tursilawati said she was acting in self-defence.

* Riyadh hasn't given Jakarta prior notice of an execution three times in four years.

Indonesian maid Tuti Tursilawati was executed by Saudi Arabia after she killed her boss who was raping her.

Jakarata has demanded to know why Saudi Arabia didn't give prior notice of the execution.

Ms Tursilawati, who was working in the city of Ta'if, was found guilty of killing her employer in June 2011.

Indonesian President President Joko Widodo called Saudi Arabia's foreign minister, Adel al-Jubeir, demanding to know why Jakarta had not been informed about Monday's execution of mother-of one Tuti Tursilawati.

It was the fourth time in three years that Saudi Arabia had failed to notify Jakarta before executing an Indonesian migrant worker.

'We have called Saudi Arabia's foreign minister and conveyed our protest,' Mr Widodo was quoted as saying by the office of his cabinet secretary.

Indonesian advocacy group Migrant Care said in September that Ms Tuti Tursilawati had been defending herself from being raped.

The Saudi ambassador to Indonesia had been summoned to discuss the matter, the president said, but the Saudi embassy in Jakarta did not answer calls seeking comment.

'The kingdom of Saudi Arabia has ignored principles of human rights, including a right for everyone to live,' said Abidin Fikri, a member of Indonesia's parliament.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6338277/Execution-Indonesian-maid-killed-employer-raped-sparks-outrage.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2762937118

Saudi Arabia and their love for killing. It seems rape is not a crime over there.

Khasoggi scandal is yet to settle and now this. Much talk about a land being holy.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by bkool7(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2018
Anyone going to Saudi Arabia should know about their laws and reputation on human rights.
They don't practise democracy there, as such they have no regards for human rights especially that of a foreigner, talk more if the foreigner is female.

Indonesia should just kick the Saudi's embassy out of Jakarta. You won't miss heaven if you don't go to Mecca

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by highchief1: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2018
ikennamadu1:

look at your statement.. it clearly shows you can rape someone.. I pity you
swear that you have never raped anyone before
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by hush15: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
And thats some peoples worship center. If you ask me sha, why go to country where you will be insecure.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by dometome: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2018
martyns303:
They have Money, and with oil they have the US in their pocket. That's why they can do certain things and get away with it.
Saudi Arabia is the creation of Britain, The US or both.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by CocoaOla: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
As if Joko Widodo dey call Abuja Wen him dey kill our people

Not justifying her death tho
What goes around comes around they kill my fellow Nigeriand too without calling abuja
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by dometome: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2018
ollah2:
Trump will throw this away as usual like it doesn't matter and those bigots that lick his ass will keep mute
What Exactly can he do? Nuke Saudi Arabia? Saudi is a terrorist country, you wouldn't want tge country as an enemy. They will over run the world with terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2018
Mr. Indonesia President, this is why you need a nuclear weapon program.

Then you’ll get to sit at the table and make demands.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2018
Backward country full of Sharia trrrorists! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2018
Topmaike007:
Saudi wicked pass
all/most muslim dominated Asia countries are wicked. Indonesia is also a wicked country too. I think they infect Isreal with their wickedness since she's in their midst.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer / EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair / Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.