Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) (49453 Views)

Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos / Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others / Angry Mob Executes Suspected Bandit In Zamfara (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by baysol: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2018
gypsey:
Who da hell goes to that Arab country full with rapists and peadophiles?

i was only there on Holiday for 2 weeks, Next thing i know, they were going to Arrest me for trying to chat up an Arab b!cth. Only because the b!tch claimed so. and oh! they also tried to do me for drinking Alcohol. for just 1 bottle of Beer? i haven't even smoked the ganja i bought IN Dubai.

Anyway, i was lucky one Arab guy i met told them to let me go, next thing i left my luggage at the Hotel, ran to the Airport and..... when i landed at Heathrow, i was like Yess!!!

People please don't again i repeat Never go to Any Arab country especially for the so called greener pastures There are No greens there let alone greener or pastures

there are no peace in that murderous, backwards and hyporcritical Religion.
Lobatan, but you sef yab sha.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Explorers(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Don't you see her offense. She killed someone because she was raped. By his boss she said she was .was acting in self defense.. cry

Imagine you're a woman, one useless man is trying to rape you and there's a bottle or knive beside you, what will you do?

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by FTjnr(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2018
that's islam for you.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by optimusprime2(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Saudi Arabia? Who goes to such an evil Godless country? Babaric devils home country. Funny its even a holy place for world's most violent religion.
The truth is, there is money in that country... like money literally runs around naked.
That's why people still go there... those domestic workers get paid between 3-8k dollars in a month, depending on the employer.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Saudi Arabia? Who goes to such an evil Godless country? Babaric devils home country. Funny its even a holy place for world's most violent religion.

Are you a prostitute ? Your dp and signature suggest so...
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by lexy2014: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
People living in Saudi Arabia especially women are in trouble.

The woman acted in self defence and she was executed.I cannot in my right senses visit such a country.That continues to violate human rights and countries except Canada fail to call out this country for it's act.

The killing of Jamal khashoggi has stained the stupid pseudo progressive image the Saudi's wanted to create to the outside world vision 2030 my foot.

Some Arab countries are very dangerous to live in intolerance,religious violence etc hold sway,even some Pakistani's are calling for the murder of that woman(Asia bibi) who was acquitted by it's supreme court.
These people do not value human lives.
What has Canada got 2do with this matter? Na their citizen KSA kill?
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:10am On Nov 01, 2018
mujahid777:
The question you xtian moorons should be asking is whether it was proved it was defense against rape,as if murder convicts don't always provide a defense, and this is coming from idiots whose Bible orders death to rape victims.
"
(Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)
If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife."

Human beings are talking and a head slammer wants to contribute. Interesting.

Let me tell you something you will agree with if you are truly honest with yourself : many Muslims are in the religion because they face ostracism and death if they leave. Check out how many Muslims in Western nations have abandoned your violent religion.

Mohammed was a warmonger, rapist and murderer. Islam is a nursery for terrorism. Kiss the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by kenchop: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2018
SeverusSnape:
That country Saudi Arabia where women have virtually no rights, It becomes worse if the woman is a foreigner.
I pity those migrant workers in that country, they are treated as slaves, there have been several cases of rape.

For this woman to have acted in self-defence, Probably the boss have been raping her continuously. A country where as a woman you can't even report a rape case.

May she Rest In Peace.
for your low-voltage electrical equipment such as ABB, SCHNEIDER Electric, LEGRAND Electrical equipments in Nigeria, view my signature. Tnx
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by davidodiba(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Lorenzop: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
People living in Saudi Arabia especially women are in trouble.

The woman acted in self defence and she was executed.I cannot in my right senses visit such a country.That continues to violate human rights and countries except Canada fail to call out this country for it's act.

The killing of Jamal khashoggi has stained the stupid pseudo progressive image the Saudi's wanted to create to the outside world vision 2030 my foot.

Some Arab countries are very dangerous to live in intolerance,religious violence etc hold sway,even some Pakistani's are calling for the murder of that woman(Asia bibi) who was acquitted by it's supreme court.
These people do not value human lives.
And some people will still travel to that useless country.....I will be more than happy to see the Saudi Crown Prince dethroned, its obvious hr has a hand in Jamal Kashoggi's death but it appears the Saudi prosecutors are protecting him....international pressure is building upon him.....His Uncle Prince Ahmad who is strong critic of his govt just returned to Saudi from UK, he is also an heir to the throne.....I won't be surprised if the crown prince is deposed.....now he will be having sleepless nights coz the world powers favours Prince Ahmad as the likely successor to King Salman

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Sterope(f): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2018
I can't be paid to live in that country.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2018
lexy2014:

What has Canada got 2do with this matter? Na their citizen KSA kill?

Nope but to the best of my knowledge Canada and Saudi Arabia have been having some diplomatic issues.Canada accuses the kingdom of jailing civil rights and women's rights activist in the country which is a violation of human rights.

The accusations has led to a serious rift in their diplomatic relations.
It seems Canada is the only country that can stand up to these people.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by seunayantokun(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2018
AngelicBeing:
SAUDI ARABIA, all the innocent blood you have shed from the foundation of the world is crying out to God Almighty for vengeance and judgement will definitely be served on that useless bloody land angry angry

Their turn shall come, and that country shall be no more in the name of Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by hollywater: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2018
Yet they will be shouting haram.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by darlenese(f): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Arab country doesn't take shit in crime and drugs. Execution or death Sentences. The only.thing that can stop the execution not to take place is God. So realy sad right now. May God help us

what are u saying? did u even read the post

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Grace001: 10:51am On Nov 01, 2018
Holy killing in holy land of Saudi Arabia. Holy land indeed. No wonder devil reside there they always throw stone to devil yet the devil still tanda gidigba.

World-religion= Peace reign
World+religion= No peace

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Fourwinds: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2018
Saudi.. Useless country

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by okwabayi(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2018
Sofar Saudi Arabia is a wealthy nation which sells oil to the creme de la creme of western nations nothing dey happen.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Aliyu7728(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
bitch mind your tongue why insult on others religion. if you don't have something reasonable to say just keep that your dirty mouth shut �
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by abdulkayus(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2018
Topmaike007:
anything Muslim majority I dislike it..

But u like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Qatar, Malaysia, Senegal, Mali? Or are they not Muslim countries?. Guy, purge yourself of hatred.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Demrich(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2018
But women do cover themselves na, no naked dressing yet rape!
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by mabea: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2018
This clearly shows that islam is evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by mabea: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Grace001:
Holy killing in holy land of Saudi Arabia. Holy land indeed. No wonder devil reside there they always throw stone to devil yet the devil still tanda gidigba.

World-religion= Peace reign
World+religion= No peace
Better put: world+islam= no peace

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by breakeven: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
This people don't value women.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
SeverusSnape:
That country Saudi Arabia where women have virtually no rights, It becomes worse if the woman is a foreigner.
I pity those migrant workers in that country, they are treated as slaves, there have been several cases of rape.

For this woman to have acted in self-defence, Probably the boss have been raping her continuously. A country where as a woman you can't even report a rape case.

May she Rest In Peace.

And Yet its the "holy land"
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Topmaike007(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
abdulkayus:

But u like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Qatar, Malaysia, Senegal, Mali? Or are they not Muslim countries?. Guy, purge yourself of hatred.
I hate Dem too,I say all Muslim majority countries
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Saudi is becoming irritating in my Ears.. The world is hitting hard on all this terrorist group where as they are the originators of the barbaric act at the same time acting HOLY. They kill people as if it ram or cow they slaughter and USA want to sell arms to this country.. i hope Trump will give his brain sense..

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
baysol:

Lobatan, but you sef yab sha.
cheesy cheesy how?
i yab because dem treated me badly.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by adedehinbo(m): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
all these started when Israel and the west started interfering in Saudi policy,wonder why USA isn't condemning them?also think abt how Israel kills Palestinians for no justifiable rrason
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Bellotelli: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
Christains will choke to death on this matter..... But Islam will continue to stand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer / EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair / Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.