Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) (49449 Views)

Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos / Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others / Angry Mob Executes Suspected Bandit In Zamfara (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by adedehinbo(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
IJEYdiamond:
Saudi is becoming irritating in my Ears.. The world is hitting hard on all this terrorist group where as they are the originators of the barbaric act at the same time acting HOLY. They kill people as if it ram or cow they slaughter and USA want to sell arms to this country.. i hope Trump will give his brain sense..
saudi,USA and Israel all have one thing in common,supporting terrorists,USA created terrorist with mostly Saudi fighters,Israel gives them logistics
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by gbishman: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
The Saudi's are towing a very dangerous path,
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Since the killings of Nigerians at JAVA ISLAND many evil has befall Indonesia , I wish them many more killings so they will know how hard it is to kill anyhow
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by adedehinbo(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
gurunlocker:

Exactly what I am asking him.... It's a case judge with Sharia, not a terrorist, corruption or money laundering case. But he is quick to resort to name calling since he doesn't have an answer to the simple question.
he actually ignored his questions because he could find out he lacks knowledge abt world politics and relationship between Saudi,trump and america,I am a Muslim,that's one reason why I needs not to be biased,Saudi one of this days under the new prince had been commiting a lot of atrocities, for eg bombing crowd of civilians at wedding venue in Yemen,bombed school bus in Yemen which eventually led to the deaths of over 50children etc those atrocities attracted a lot of backlash from world powers threatening to invade and attack Saudi,only trump and Israel could come up to defend Saudi base on the fact that they are the suppliers of the weapons being used in killing innocents Yemenis.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by maasoap(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Saudi Arabia? Who goes to such an evil Godless country? Babaric devils home country. Funny its even a holy place for world's most violent religion.

Why should it be funny again if you tag Islam as "world's most violent religion"?
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Fuck: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Don't you see her offense. She killed someone because she was raped. By his boss she said she was .was acting in self defense.. cry

Are you really okay upstairs?? undecided
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by daddio(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Saudi Arabia? Who goes to such an evil Godless country? Babaric devils home country. Funny its even a holy place for world's most violent religion.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by fpeter(f): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Arab country doesn't take shit in crime and drugs. Execution or death Sentences. The only.thing that can stop the execution not to take place is God. So realy sad right now. May God help us

Did you read the post?
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by ajl: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
Evil country. That's where thousands of our people go every year to fool themselves. Don't they know the reputation of Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Lorenzop: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
adedehinbo:
he actually ignored his questions because he could find out he lacks knowledge abt world politics and relationship between Saudi,trump and america,I am a Muslim,that's one reason why I needs not to be biased,Saudi one of this days under the new prince had been commiting a lot of atrocities, for eg bombing crowd of civilians at wedding venue in Yemen,bombed school bus in Yemen which eventually led to the deaths of over 50children etc those atrocities attracted a lot of backlash from world powers threatening to invade and attack Saudi,only trump and Israel could come up to defend Saudi base on the fact that they are the suppliers of the weapons being used in killing innocents Yemenis.
sometimes I am forced to think this Trump is a disaster itself...the man is very selfish, meanwhile he wants to preserve the arms deal coz if he cancels it...Saudi Arabia will gladly go to China or Russia for the same weapons...imagine injecting that kind of money into your economy....bottomline is all these world powers are selfish when they have something to gain.....am still waiting to see the sanction Trump will give them regarding Jamal's death.....

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by jamejanev: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Anytime I hear abt Saudi Arabia's killing and misbehaving, my heart bleeds for knowing I'm practicing an imported religion from Saudi. All the religions here in Nigeria are imported ones, but good abt Christianity is that its peaceful. My religious people are always violent. The most wicked and violent country in the world is Saudi and people are still spending billions to go there for Haji.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Ugosample(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sicilyjoe:
U can even get killed if u caught having sex with Saudi Arabian woman

while the men have the leeway to rape and molest women at will

What a useless country

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Ugosample(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
abdulkayus:

But u like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Qatar, Malaysia, Senegal, Mali? Or are they not Muslim countries?. Guy, purge yourself of hatred.

due to the activities of these animals called Arabs, they have stained whatever good name Islam has (that is if they ever had a good name)

I have had personal encounters with these animals and I know how horrendous they can be.

Especially the guys

Religion has blocked common sense in their lives, and they are still very much barbaric undecided

So they are the ones branding your religion bad
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by beermoney: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Indonesia is only having a taste of their own medicine,thats how they always execute foreigners especially Africans at every slightest provocation,executions came to its climax since uncle wododo came 2 power...
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by crafteck(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
E no go better for these custodians of religion of piss, women are not properties like goats, human life is more important than religion or culture

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by xerxes456(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Don't you see her offense. She killed someone because she was raped. By his boss she said she was .was acting in self defense.. cry
How do you read, right to left or down to up? Try read the story again, this time read left to right and up to down...

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
Shut up wetin concern you about my reading ability. undecided
xerxes456:
How do you read, right to left or down to up? Try read the story again, this time read left to right and up to down...
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
Yes I read It undecided
fpeter:

Did you read the post?
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by adedehinbo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lorenzop:

sometimes I am forced to think this Trump is a disaster itself...the man is very selfish, meanwhile he wants to preserve the arms deal coz if he cancels it...Saudi Arabia will gladly go to China or Russia for the same weapons...imagine injecting that kind of money into your economy....bottomline is all these world powers are selfish when they have something to gain.....am still waiting to see the sanction Trump will give them regarding Jamal's death.....
waiting for that is just like waiting for a ship at the airport,Saudi had don worse and got away with it,thanks to trump for standing bye the killer Saudi prince,american only defend where its interest are
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by holocron: 9:22am On Nov 02, 2018
Kingosytex:
they shouldn't have executed the lady because she acted on self defence

Self defense of what? Was she about to be killed? And this from a mother not even a virgin. You don't take human life because of rape. It's just like stabbing someone to death because the person slapped you.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by holocron: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2018
armadeo:

You sound as if rape is not a crime enough to get murdered for. You sound as if the reaction of the woman was extreme.

If you've ever talked to rape victims and see how they've been shattered you wouldn't sound this way.

It takes away part of thier soul forever. if she killed him in self defence trying to avoid rape then she did no wrong.

@bolded, I HEAR U WELL WELL!
RAPE is very bad, but is not equivalent to murder. The legal punishment for rape is never the death sentence anywhere in the world.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by abdulkayus(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2018
Topmaike007:
I hate Dem too,I say all Muslim majority countries

And u flocks are busy being crazy over the countries you hate. Does countries are still balling a d people are rushing them. Lol. Hate is a strong word, just purge yourself from hatred cos u will only get hypertension.
Did u see that Wizkid and Hushpuppy pic in Dubai?
Lol.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Explorers(m): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
holocron:

Self defense of what? Was she about to be killed? And this from a mother not even a virgin. You don't take human life because of rape. It's just like stabbing someone to death because the person slapped you.

The topic says 'DURING' not After rape.

A woman/girl will defend herself with anything(gun/knive/bottle) to avoid being raped, that's normal anywhere in the world with evidence(cctv footage) except lawless/racist societies.

A man/boss trying to rape a girl , she picked up an object to defend herself and the man died from the hit(That could have happened 90%)

A masked man broke into my home in the middle of the night and i have a gun. I will attack first, i will shoot him even if he's not armed.

That's normal, i wont wait till he pull out his weapon.

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by holocron: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Explorers:

The topic says 'DURING' not After rape.

A woman/girl will defend herself with anything(gun/knive/bottle) to avoid being raped, that's normal anywhere in the world with evidence(cctv footage) except lawless/racist societies.

A man/boss trying to rape a girl , she picked up an object to defend herself and the man died from the hit(That could have happened 90%)

A masked man broke into my home in the middle of the night and i have a gun. I will attack first, i will shoot him even if he's not armed.

That's normal, i wont wait till he pull out his weapon.

Noted: No right thinking authority would have convicted her if the scenario was as you have outlined. However, the news is ambiguous whether it was during a rape episode or the intermission between several rape episodes

"Indonesian maid Tuti Tursilawati was executed by Saudi Arabia after she killed her boss who was raping her. "

It must have been a premeditated murder to settle scores.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Explorers(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
holocron:

Noted: No right thinking authority would have convicted her if the scenario was as you have outlined.

Is like that in most Arab countries, they abuse and kill their maids mostly foreigners(Africans/Philippines) and they get away with it. There's nothing like self defence or human right when it comes to foreigners.

This can't happen in the US.

Last year, 5men broken into a home, husband wasn't around and the woman shot 4 of them.

3 died, one was seriously wonded and the case was dismissed. Self defense.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Tapout(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
Just the same way they (Indonesia) pay deaf ears and execute other migrants involved in drugs and other vices.. I'll say its karma.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by armadeo(m): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
holocron:

@bolded, I HEAR U WELL WELL!
RAPE is very bad, but is not equivalent to murder. The legal punishment for rape is never the death sentence anywhere in the world.

she killed him in self defense not that he was tried and sentenced to death. i honestly dont know what you are talking about.

you're quite flippant on what rape is.... IMO

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Ayobami7(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by enomakos(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
what are you saying?
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Manaroms: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
The Indonesians have their laws and constitution likewise the Saudis which if violated, stiffer penalties are required from the offenders. Though I'm not in support of capital punishment. It is worthy to note that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Indonesia executes drug offenders mostly ours cos they violated their constitution. Though it's sad, RIPON to the dead.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Anyone going to Saudi Arabia should know about their laws and reputation on human rights.
They don't practise democracy there, as such they have no regards for human rights especially that of a foreigner, talk more if the foreigner is female.

Indonesia should just kick the Saudi's embassy out of Jakarta. You won't miss heaven if you don't go to Mecca
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Omofranca(f): 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
they shouldn't have executed the lady because she acted on self defence

Women have no rights here. Remember this is a country that does not even allow women to drive!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer / EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair / Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.