Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) (49447 Views)

Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos / Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others / Angry Mob Executes Suspected Bandit In Zamfara (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by gurunlocker: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2018
ollah2:
Trump will throw this away as usual like it doesn't matter and those bigots that lick his ass will keep mute

What has trump got to do with this? This is a rape and murder case through self defense, but she was still convicted since she didn't has good evidence to back her claim with a good lawyer.

It's an affair between two Muslim majority countries, as we all know, women that were born there have little or no right not to talk of a maid.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by ollah2: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2018
gurunlocker:

What has trump got to do with this? This is a rape and murder case through self defense, but she was still convicted since she did has good evidence to back her claim with a good lawyer.

It's an affair between two Muslim majority countries, as we all know, women that were born there have little or no right there not to talk of a maid.

This comment confirms you are a kid
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Vado(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2018
Two countries with barbaric death penalty laws. They should both deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Topmaike007(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2018
IntrovertedK:
all/most muslim dominated Asia countries are wicked. Indonesia is also a wicked country too. I think they infect Isreal with their wickedness since she's in their midst.
yes bro isreal too na pepper Dem gang
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by gurunlocker: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2018
ollah2:

Lol grin... A kid knows a kid you know? Is that all you've got?

Why do you find it hard answering my question?
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Topmaike007(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2018
ollah2:

anything Muslim majority I dislike it..
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Topmaike007(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2018
Vado:
Two countries with barbaric death penalty laws. They should both deal with it.
I just hate those countries I can't go there oo

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by akpanbaba: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2018
Islam thrives on blood and violence.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Sicilyjoe: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2018
U can even get killed if u caught having sex with Saudi Arabian woman

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by ollah2: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2018
Topmaike007:
anything Muslim majority I dislike it..

But you like UAE, Qater, Kuwait, Bahrain right?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Fash20: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2018
I hate that country
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by ollah2: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2018
gurunlocker:

Lol grin... A kid knows a kid you know? Is that all you've got?

Why do you find it hard answering my question?

I didn't answer your question because only kids will ask such questions and i don't engage kids
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Topmaike007(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2018
ollah2:

But you like UAE, Qater, Kuwait, Bahrain right?
bro I don't like them and will never like them thank God I am a Nigerian
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by eyinjuege: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2018
The execution of Jamal Khashoggi in their embassy in Turkey comes to mind.
These Saudi elites have no concern or value for the life and dignity of others.
Many have killed their maids, and nothing has come out of it. Anyone going there to do manual jobs, should think twice. If you go there as a professional, the better for you. But to go there and be a maid, you're on your own o.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Topmaike007(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2018
ollah2:

I didn't answer your question because only kids will ask such questions and i don't engage kids
if you know oya answer him,you don't know dat is why you kept quiet
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by drololaaof: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2018
It is harvest time for the Saudi's they have been killing people silently until these case of Jamal and the Indonesia mother of one,only God knows how many life's they have taken in their embassies and consulates all over the world ,undercover of diplomatic immunity
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by eyinjuege: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2018
ollah2:
Trump will throw this away as usual like it doesn't matter and those bigots that lick his ass will keep mute

Is she an American citizen?
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by armadeo(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Don't you see her offense. She killed someone because she was raped. By his boss she said she was .was acting in self defense.. cry

You sound as if rape is not a crime enough to get murdered for. You sound as if the reaction of the woman was extreme.

If you've ever talked to rape victims and see how they've been shattered you wouldn't sound this way.

It takes away part of thier soul forever. If she killed him in self defence trying to avoid rape then she did no wrong.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by PedroNascimento: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by gurunlocker: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2018
ollah2:

Oga say another thing and stop talking about "Kid".... If a kid ask you a question and you can't give an answer, that means you are unintelligent. cool

I still want to know what Trump has got to do with a woman getting killed by a sharia law. What power does he has to stop it? Has he stopped one before? grin

I am asking a very simple question, but you always resort into name calling when you have nothing to say. undecided

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Vado(m): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2018
Topmaike007:
I just hate those countries I can't go there oo

Me neither.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Xfemt(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Don't you see her offense. She killed someone because she was raped. By his boss she said she was .was acting in self defense.. cry
pray it doesn't happen to u or ur generation

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Topmaike007(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2018
Vado:

Me neither.
Nigeria is my father's land not only father but mother too,why running away when nobody is chasing me
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2018
see below
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Topmaike007(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2018
gurunlocker:

Oga say another thing and stop talking about "Kid".... If a kid ask you a question and you can't give an answer, that means you are unintelligent. cool

I still want to know what Trump has got to do with a woman getting killed by a sharia law. What power does he has to stop it? Has he stopped one before? grin

I am asking a very simple question, but you always resort into name calling when you have nothing to say. undecided
wetin concern America and another man country..
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by baysol: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2018
Explorers:
* Mother-of-one Tuti Tursilawati said she was acting in self-defence.

* Riyadh hasn't given Jakarta prior notice of an execution three times in four years.

Indonesian maid Tuti Tursilawati was executed by Saudi Arabia after she killed her boss who was raping her.

Jakarata has demanded to know why Saudi Arabia didn't give prior notice of the execution.

Ms Tursilawati, who was working in the city of Ta'if, was found guilty of killing her employer in June 2011.

Indonesian President President Joko Widodo called Saudi Arabia's foreign minister, Adel al-Jubeir, demanding to know why Jakarta had not been informed about Monday's execution of mother-of one Tuti Tursilawati.

It was the fourth time in three years that Saudi Arabia had failed to notify Jakarta before executing an Indonesian migrant worker.

'We have called Saudi Arabia's foreign minister and conveyed our protest,' Mr Widodo was quoted as saying by the office of his cabinet secretary.

Indonesian advocacy group Migrant Care said in September that Ms Tuti Tursilawati had been defending herself from being raped.

The Saudi ambassador to Indonesia had been summoned to discuss the matter, the president said, but the Saudi embassy in Jakarta did not answer calls seeking comment.

'The kingdom of Saudi Arabia has ignored principles of human rights, including a right for everyone to live,' said Abidin Fikri, a member of Indonesia's parliament.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6338277/Execution-Indonesian-maid-killed-employer-raped-sparks-outrage.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2762937118
....and yet Indonesia supposed to be world largest population of muslims, a religion of demonic violence introduced by Saudi Arabia to an erstwhile peaceful world through unfounded tales by Arabian moon light. Why people don't think that this religion represent backwardness, violence terrorism, death, sickness, cowardice.....the list is endless. the only way to true peace remain one, CHRIST! Take it or leave it this religion has undo Indonesia since the beginning of the year Earthquake, tsunamis, plane crash.....still counting and thousands of lives are lost and still counting....Next their neighbours Yemen have been suffering but contrary to the Bible teaching to love thy neighbours as thy self, they throw bombs at their own neighbours, with innocent children and women suffering from the aftermath of various injuries, hunger, malnutrition, cholera and other diseases and yet the whole world look the other way, what a shame!....They want to enslave South Africa by some Billion dollar deals while taking over their moribund defence equipment manufacturing company Denel. If they succeed the world peace will slowly fizzle away. South Africa has been enjoying some relative peace until Islamic people began their shenanigan bombing of malls, Mosques and woollies of recent. Their dirty evil blood soaked money is used world wide to finance Islamic terrorism as we see in west Africa with Boko Haram and Fulani killers in Nigeria and other west African countries. The Saudi Journalist that was killed in Turkey recently by Saudis will not get justice as America and even Turkey is slowly being bought with dirty dollars and trust me Trump will need all these to gain a second term which the Saudis will need to prevent any possible backlash. Saudis are beginning to run the agenda of their master Satan the devil and world has seen nothing yet, with the way things are going. Remember the Bible has warned us all, it is up to all to see the hand writing on the wall and begin to mend our ways if we do not want to share in the pains and calamity awaiting Babylon the great Rev 18:9-19, Rev.17:3-5, Rev14:8.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by gurunlocker: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2018
Topmaike007:
wetin concern America and another man country..

Exactly what I am asking him.... It's a case judge with Sharia, not a terrorist, corruption or money laundering case. But he is quick to resort to name calling since he doesn't have an answer to the simple question.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2018
Who da hell goes to that Arab country full with rapists and peadophiles?

i was only there on Holiday for 2 weeks, Next thing i know, they were going to Arrest me for trying to chat up an Arab b!cth. Only because the b!tch claimed so. and oh! they also tried to do me for drinking Alcohol. for just 1 bottle of Beer? i haven't even smoked the ganja i bought IN Dubai.

Anyway, i was lucky one Arab guy i met told them to let me go, next thing i left my luggage at the Hotel, ran to the Airport and..... when i landed at Heathrow, i was like Yess!!! my holiday was for 2 weeks but i spent only 4 days in saudi!!

People please don't. again i repeat, Never go to Any Arab country especially for the so called greener pastures. There are No greens there let alone greener or pastures.

There is no peace in that murderous, backwards and hyporcritical Religion.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by mukhcech(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2018
Kingosytex:
they shouldn't have executed the lady because she acted on self defence

Eiyah, if not dat you were in Naija. You are a witness to the crime.
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by Topmaike007(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2018
gurunlocker:

Exactly what I am asking him.... It's a case judge with Sharia, not a terrorist, corruption or money laundering case. But he is quick to resort to name calling since he doesn't have an answer to the simple question.
no be everybody Sabi joor
Re: Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) by mujahid777(m): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2018
The question you xtian moorons should be asking is whether it was proved it was defense against rape,as if murder convicts don't always provide a defense, and this is coming from idiots whose Bible orders death to rape victims.
"
(Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)
If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer / EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair / Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.