Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Please I Need Translation O.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Translation O.... (320 Views)

37 Bibles That Removed "Trinity" Verse (1 John 5:7) From Their Translation. / What's Your Favourite Bible Translation And Why? / Obrigado Song (lyrics) By Solly Mahlangu (with English Translation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Translation O.... by Tinnytony24(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2018
Goodmorning people.... please I need translation from This text message I received this morning from an unknown number... Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Please I Need Translation O.... by bujebudanu1(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2018
That's a new months prayer

My prayer for you this month is for God to give you keys of joy . peace.
Re: Please I Need Translation O.... by Israeljones(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2018
"My prayer for you this month is, key of joy, key of goodness,of peace, success and blessings, may the lord hand it over to you this month, Amen.from pastor Akinade"

Hope I av being able to do justice to ur request
Re: Please I Need Translation O.... by Tinnytony24(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2018
Israeljones:
"My prayer for you this month is, key of joy, key of goodness,of peace, success and blessings, may the lord hand it over to you this month, Amen.from pastor Akinade"

Hope I av being able to do justice to ur request
bujebudanu1:
That's a new months prayer

My prayer for you this month is for God to give you keys of joy . peace.
Happy New month guys.... Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Way Out Of The Bondage Of Masturbation / Is It Wrong For God To Love Jacob? / Warning: Do Not Watch This Video If You Choose To Remain A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.