Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (109262 Views)

Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving / Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by luluosas(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Good one.
Try virtual Piggybank today and master the culture of savings. Their auto save facility is amazing.
Check my story here and sign up and earn monthly interest too https://www.piggybank.ng/stories/story/5b973cffe728?utm_source=mypiggybankstorypage&utm_content=mypiggybankstory&utm_campaign=mypiggybankstory
God bless you

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by akinwale701(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
He for put his address and phone number now.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by bluefilm: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Where's the sense in hoarding some papers whereas the real money should be invested to create more value?
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Bblessing37: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
Just started mine too... cheesy

Even me too grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by GenFunction: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sirheny007:
Some people are blessed with patience.
I am yet to imagine myself going hungry whilst my piggy bank looks hale and hearty
I dont have patience at all.
Nigga even saved N10
undecided undecided
...........lol...asin ehn
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by luluosas(m): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by luluosas(m): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by BlackPantherCri: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
AreaFada2:
The money just lost value over that 10 years. Poor understanding of finance.
At least he has the discipline to save.

Olodo

10 mths!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by GenFunction: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
jus got inspired.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by GenFunction: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

Olodo

10 mths!!!
....lol..dis 1 off me sha
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by luluosas(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by RexEmmyGee: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
lexy2014:

Like 30k per month
if and only if he lives alone and does not pay rent
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by efighter: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
bigkahuna704:
Bring It To My House For Inspection

Okay sir, Inspector Bigkahuna704.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by sacx: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
If you check well, he doesn't have a girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Leebeedo(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
That's mine after 3 months. Was surprised to have $1,860 in my piggy bank within that short period.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Icon79(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
OK then, keep 'em underneath your pillow grin

O pari

Ugosample:

keeping your savings in SOME banks is a very very bad idea
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by ADRIAN88(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
bigkahuna704:
Bring It To My House For Inspection

Ok Ricki Tarfa!

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by movetoca: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
This guy has a steady source of income, he lives alone and does not pay rent if not, it can never accumulate to that amount.
You just said my mind. I know how much I spend daily to run my house.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by okeniti: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
1) 300k divided by 10 months = 30k. Paying yourself first before bills is a good place to start, it's hard to tell from here how much saver earns so difficult to answer.
2) 300k over ten months is approximately 1k a day. You'll be amazed at what we spend money on when notes are taken. Someone who makes in from 1.5million smallest (net income, keyword net income) should be able to save the amount.
3) Valid point, but for convenience and cultural norms ease of access. Plus Nigeria and her bank charges.

nextstep:
This is commendable, but my people I have a few questions:

1. How do people save 300k in 10 months? This is after rent, transport, food, and other living expenses.
2. What kind salary allows you to save 300k? At least 3M yearly salary?
3. Why is this money not in a bank? Keeping this kind of cash at home is risky okwa ya?

You're right... that's what I thought at first... maybe it was supposed to be 30,600, but at least I'll give benefit of the doubt.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Peace2love: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
So inspiring. I will start it today. I have procrastinated enough. All these N20, N50, N100, N200 flying in my bag are not meant for groundnut and coke. Don't despise little beginning. I don't necessarily have to start with N500 or N1,000.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by SwTeee(f): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
This is piggy bank thing they sweet oh
When ever you open it wetin u go see erhmm
Was saving mine for just 3weeks
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Peace2love: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
Icon79:
OK then, keep 'em underneath your pillow grin

O pari

So true. All the banks because they must force you to collect ATM.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by mechanics(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
wow, nice one.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by balayoflife(m): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
lyniyke:
my advice for him to play manutd straight win away against Bournemouth... it's just 2odds. come and thank me later.

guy I swear u dey craze,
my belle wan bust wit laughter
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by IkpuMmadu: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
murphyibiam15:

you no do economics well

hoarding the money should rather cause deflation than inflation..go back and read your book

That is the quality of education we have today ...he doesn't know

And he is a graduate
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by zwonder: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=blackgold90 post=72598315]This is the reason we have inflation. Hoarding money in the name of piggy box
They dot hoard money only goods
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by antunbel20: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Who u take am help.......dat one na ur palava!
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by AkumahTalk(m): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
0% interest accrued. Total waste of time and resources. Why not open a Money Market mutual fund account and do same whilst staying above inflation and getting some interest on your savings.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by AreaFada2: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

Olodo

10 mths!!!

And you genius why leave such money at home when robbers could have taken it easily, (assuming 36k average per month saved) ? You and your "house bank" mentor are the Buhari version of financial expert: lifeless. grin cheesy
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Grupo(m): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
flex04:
Need probing...what are ur source of income my friend cool

Know those Tips for Saving Money this Christmas...prepare ahead

Source of income for 300k? Are you for real? I am a young guy under 30, and I save more than that every month.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
lyniyke:
my advice for him to play manutd straight win away against Bournemouth... it's just 2odds. come and thank me later.
2:2 draw. play it and thank me later
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by BrokenCock: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sunofgod:
Cant see up to 20k there...... Piggy banks no dey pay interest!
mtchewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.