Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (109236 Views)

Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving / Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by BrokenCock: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
blackgold90:
This is the reason we have inflation. Hoarding money in the name of piggy box
banker, na crime? Is it ya money? Mk e safe fr yr bank wey go deduct wetin dem no work fr abi? This one small, I dey save my own inside big bottles wey I cement inside ground fr my room. To be broken wen its time to liv my papa's house. Na since sec sch n I dey uni now.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by richfriendsng: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
ok

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by jumpandpas(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sirheny007:
Some people are blessed with patience.
I am yet to imagine myself going hungry whilst my piggy bank looks hale and hearty
I dont have patience at all.
Nigga even saved N10
undecided undecided

The thing dey pay die.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by GreatDagon(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
Am very sure this guy is a police officer or he has a police friend or brother or his girlfriend is a police lady or he is staying with his police uncle....
But it is possible that he is a police officer finish
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by RexEmmyGee: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
movetoca:

You just said my mind. I know how much I spend daily to run my house.
From my calculations, he earns more than 30k. He saves 1k daily for 10months

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by hustla(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
This guy has a steady source of income, he lives alone and does not pay rent if not, it can never accumulate to that amount.

Na lie
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by hustla(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
jumpandpas:

The thing dey pay die.

Telling u Bro.
Broke mine and had 38k after a couple of weeks.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by RexEmmyGee: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
hustla:

Na lie
it's the truth and nothing but the truth. Prove me wrong
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by dontbothermuch: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sirheny007:
I am yet to imagine myself going hungry whilst my piggy bank looks hale and hearty
Nigga even saved N10
undecided undecided
cheesy
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Tolubory(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hm.... That's means nah Apoti bank.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by samwash(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
QuestionMark910:
It means he was saving an average of N30,000 each month for the 10 months. So what do you do to earn a living

At least dropping 1k there everyday.
Either he is working a job that he gets tips everyday or he is a trader.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by SaintNemesis(f): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
Either he is a policeman or Or he works with Customs at Seme Border.
They are the ones that take home bribe notes that look this way.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by udemzyudex(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sunofgod:
Cant see up to 20k there...... Piggy banks no dey pay interest!

How much interest bank dey pay? Them go still collect the small interest wey dem put through card maintenence and sms alert at the end of the month. Nothing go remain.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by dadasupremacy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
This guy no flex at all like drink beer and cow tail...flexing can never allow me save

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by BlackPantherCri: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
AreaFada2:

And you genius why leave such money at home when robbers could have taken it easily, (assuming 36k average per month saved) ? You and your "house bank" mentor are the Buhari version of financial expert: lifeless. grin cheesy

Choi. This your olodo is epic.

He is saving in a piggy bank!!! Why is it paining you like this? You that has bank account, how much have you managed to save?
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by uwa244(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nice but what if thieves broke in and collect the piggybank?
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Herkim(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Imbibe the culture of saving for better tomorrow

Sirheny007:
Nigga even saved N10
undecided undecided
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by chikago1: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sirheny007:
Nigga even saved N10
undecided undecided
you are quite right. I tried saving in a piggy bank but I was never successful. anytime I am low on cash, I crack open the box and grab a hold of whatever my hand touches. Now I deposit my money in my akant.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Nakedwire635(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=BestDude post=72598365]This is corruption. lipsrsealed[/quote

You need help and understanding.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by damilarea2(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
I can't wait to break mine by December 1st. Being saving towards Christmas, although started late by June. My family and relatives must enjoy Christmas. But not from Xmas Salary which will be for January School fees ��
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by gloriana(f): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
Yelutide:
Small + Small + Small + Small + Small + Small = Big.
Daily little saving helps you to avoid waste. He saved little for 10 months and now the little has amounted to 300K +.
30k per month is not little
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
gloriana:
30k per month is not little
Don’t mind all these fake ass on Nairaland
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Akanoaaa(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Wow.. I did the same thing last two months when am tired of playing bet9ja, drinking etc. I decided to save every money that meant for bet9ja, drinking etc for two month to see how much I been wasting on these stuffs. I broke my piggy bank on Monday and I made 132,850 and I was like "Aye mi o, so this is what have been loosing since". Today I made another Piggy bank and am going to break it on 31 of December.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by grandstar(m): 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
blackgold90:
This is the reason we have inflation. Hoarding money in the name of piggy box

Please who was your economics teacher?

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by grandstar(m): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
chikago1:
you are quite right. I tried saving in a piggy bank but I was never successful. anytime I am low on cash, I crack open the box and grab a hold of whatever my hand touches. Now I deposit my money in my akant.

Did you also deposit your ATM into your account? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by doubra81(m): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
big lies
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
So the guy saved for four years only to waste it for Christmas?
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by arrestdarrester: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
Its only in Nigeria you open a savings account and the Bank tells you CBN has directed that you must be issued an ATM debit card. How then do you save?
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Eaugusta(f): 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lilimax:
Good!
This piggy bank makes one to stop all these on-the- spot buying especially things you don't necessarily need.
I feel it'll make one save all these loose cash that flies around in your bag smiley
Will give it a try!
It's worth it, started mine August and since then I have learned how to cut off unnecessary expenses. Don't even intend breaking it any moment soon. I think you should actually give it a trial

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 02, 2018
i ma build me a new piggy bank for a fresh 2019 start by God's grace
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Emytini(m): 1:31am On Nov 02, 2018
Guy you try it's not easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.