Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,431 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi (40114 Views)

What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi / "Buhari Not Incharge Of His Government' - Peter Obi / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by Racoon(m): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2018
nzeobi:
those he blamed are still members of the APC, amaechi, aregbeshola and many of the APC governors insisted the money be shared and when it was done the used theirs to fund buhari's election and leaving their states in huge debt.
That was just the truth then.
Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by baddosky1: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2018
Obi...we know it may not have been created but under this cursed administration, it was ESCALATED!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by iammo(m): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2018
smiley honest understanding of the economy vis a vis our useless spending on governance
Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by Ovamboland(m): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2018
nzeobi:
those he blamed are still members of the APC, amaechi, aregbeshola and many of the APC governors insisted the money be shared and when it was done the used theirs to fund buhari's election and leaving their states in huge debt.

Only those you mentioned were governors at that time, all others were zombies without opinion, right?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2018
Are you okay bro? Isi odikwa gi mma?
thesicilian:
You have not even been voted in and yet you have started making excuses already.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by CodeTemplar: 7:30am On Nov 02, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Rotimi Amaechi was the chairman of governors forum then and now, he is in APC.

Shall we say that he is the origin of the problem then

As I recall he opposed it vehemently!
Wjat did APC and PDP states do with theirs?
Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by islandmoon: 7:31am On Nov 02, 2018
sarrki

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by sapoyoro(m): 7:31am On Nov 02, 2018
lionness:
GEJ left a staggering debt all the money looted by his Ebos ministers and cabinets. The only real minister in GEJs cabinet was a Yoruba man who handled agriculture, every other minister were criminals and failures. Even Obi was part of those crooks. And I'm supposed to vote for a thief who did absolutely nothing in his state and left heaps of gbese. and Bubu has now saved over $20 billion and borrowed less. Bubu met dozens of saboteurs, from sponsored MEND who bombed oil lines for over two years to Igbos who tried to kill his government and a rogue and useless NASS controlled by the opposition among delayed bills and sickness. You know when they say someone is Godsent and willing to do something with little. Yet the same man is fixing Lagos Ibadan, Sagamu, Lagos Aboekuta road, Rail lines linking Lagos Ogun and Oyo. Rail lines linking PH and Abuja and Lagos etc. we have better light and Bokoharam reduced to protesting and newts. Baba met a dead country, and today you see jobs posting daily on nairaland, only the useless youths stay on nairaland blaming their forefathers daily...a lot is happening and Thats why the Indians and Chinese are flooding the country. Bubu is building the Niger Bridge for these useless ingrates, fixing several SE roads that their gods and sons who looted the country dry didn't do for them. Atleast you know some folks are pathetically in love with corruption and trash...
PDP has shown it's a criminal entity with adopting those big thieves and flanking itself with all the confirmed looters of NASS. My SE and their love for looters. Hian!
you wrote alot of nonsense and you thought you made a point.
are those people you accused not part of APC now?
and they steal and loot in Apc too, so whats the point of the gibberish you took time to write.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by NobleRomm(m): 7:31am On Nov 02, 2018
you will not keep quiet so that you will get more vote

he is even defending the present goverment
Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by Mankosi: 7:31am On Nov 02, 2018
hisgrace090:
The obi I know will never tread truth for anything.
the man is just being sincere.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by Lorenzop: 7:32am On Nov 02, 2018
lionness:
GEJ left a staggering debt all the money looted by his Ebos ministers and cabinets. The only real minister in GEJs cabinet was a Yoruba man who handled agriculture, every other minister were criminals and failures. Even Obi was part of those crooks. And I'm supposed to vote for a thief who did absolutely nothing in his state and left heaps of gbese. and Bubu has now saved over $20 billion and borrowed less. Bubu met dozens of saboteurs, from sponsored MEND who bombed oil lines for over two years to Igbos who tried to kill his government and a rogue and useless NASS controlled by the opposition among delayed bills and sickness. You know when they say someone is Godsent and willing to do something with little. Yet the same man is fixing Lagos Ibadan, Sagamu, Lagos Aboekuta road, Rail lines linking Lagos Ogun and Oyo. Rail lines linking PH and Abuja and Lagos etc. we have better light and Bokoharam reduced to protesting and newts. Baba met a dead country, and today you see jobs posting daily on nairaland, only the useless youths stay on nairaland blaming their forefathers daily...a lot is happening and Thats why the Indians and Chinese are flooding the country. Bubu is building the Niger Bridge for these useless ingrates, fixing several SE roads that their gods and sons who looted the country dry didn't do for them. Atleast you know some folks are pathetically in love with corruption and trash...
PDP has shown it's a criminal entity with adopting those big thieves and flanking itself with all the confirmed looters of NASS. My SE and their love for looters. Hian!
you are so disgusting....it is the height of foolishness and arrant display of ineptitude to lie through your nose when it is a known fact that Buhari has borrowed more in 3 years than what PDP borrorwed in 16 years...shame on you undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by Tlontin(m): 7:33am On Nov 02, 2018
hisgrace090:

With the weapon of truth obi will do well.
But he is not the president but a ceremonial Vice President, just as pdp tagged the vp.
Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by SternProphet: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2018
lionness:

We are RETURNING Buhari to office. Come rain come shine. Whatever it takes. No looter is going to buy or lie his way into Aso Rock. There is no vacancy.

When Buhari finishes his two terms, maybe PDP can come back and waste another weak, lazy idiotic generation but for now no vacancy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by ADMAF(m): 7:33am On Nov 02, 2018
jumper524:
If theres any reason i can support PDP its because of the discipline and honesty in peter obi as a person..
And what will u do with the dishonesty in most of the others?
Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by Officialpdpnig: 7:35am On Nov 02, 2018
Peter OBi actually had this interview long before he was chosen to be a vice under Atiku. He never knew he would become vice and this video would be used against him whenever he begins to blame this present FG for the economic downturn.

Peter Obi is a turncoat and should not have been the vice to Atiku even though I was not surprised that Atiku chose him since the same Atiku has a penchant for making wrong decisions.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by BubuZombi: 7:35am On Nov 02, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

At times some people mumu no get part two.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by frankmoney(m): 7:36am On Nov 02, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

was it only amaechi that opposed it ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by ivor1(m): 7:36am On Nov 02, 2018
lionness:
do you actually listen to your self you brain mugged

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by Dshocker(m): 7:36am On Nov 02, 2018
vedaxcool:
Peter Obi will prove a bigger liability at the end, he is a coward with perchant flip-flop syndrome. PDP created the problems we are facing they definitely cannot be the ones that will solve them.

As if everyone in APC wasn't a PDP member... Economy growth isn't about what party is in power,but individual orientation.And i believe Peter Obi has vast knowledge on economics
Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 02, 2018
madam due process wasright, butiku is not a good choice for 2019 , it wiil be business asusual.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by aariwa(m): 7:37am On Nov 02, 2018
lionness:
Off point

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by dometome: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2018
Kwamecron:
Nigerians are the problems of themswlf
Especially those ipob ppl that think they are very industrial but rather import fake drug and product into the country and expired material to jopadize the life of its citizen. Always beating drum of war and making the country ungovernable. That's why most of the are illiterates
Simple English is impossible for you, but you call another person an illiterate. Yes we Biafrans are very industrious, we import what you can buy, you don't expect my to import expensive items when most of you zoo people are in abject poverty. It is business, not charity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by Umarunasiru331: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2018
Is this how any government that comes to power blame previous governments for failing instead of trying to correct those failures? undecided
Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by Officialpdpnig: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2018
jumper524:
If theres any reason i can support PDP its because of the discipline and honesty in peter obi as a person..

Peter Obi is not honest. He was a wrong choice by Atiku. This video exposes his dishonesty. He was deceptively blaming the present FG for the economic woes and forgot he granted an interview long before he was chosen as the vice to Atiku where he blamed even himself for the economic woes facing Nigeria today.

He was a governor then and one of those who refused to save for the rainy day.

He is not honest and we will lose this election because of him

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by Decline: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
This was why I said somewhere else that we are beginning to think that Atiku was a wrong choice for us as a presidential candidate.

He was heavily involved in the nose diving of our economy when he was vice to Obasanjo and now he has taken a man who was also heavily involved in the further nose diving of our economy under Goodluck Jonathan as a vice.

Obasanjo said " Atiku has a penchant for making wrong choices/decisions" and he appears to be right.

This will not end well for my party
And you think it was only PDP that caused the downturn? Could you mention any person in the APC that in among the people that deck this country. Hypocrites everyone, Atiku is corrupt but Tinubu, Amechi and co are angels. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by taiwofisa: 7:40am On Nov 02, 2018
spartan50:

You are very naive
. What you wrote does it make sense

Write your own that will make sense now. You better accept the bitter truth....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2018
Rotimi (Lootimi) Amaechi and other Governors are the reason that Jonathan didn't save the SWF. They clamored that the monies is shared to them and GEJ later gave in (wrong of him but he was seeking reelection and didn't want to offend Governors).
Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by candygist: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Bukola saraki was a governor then as well
Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by Clean2016: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2018
emmie14:

Obi is blaming the governors which Rotimi Amaechi and Fashola is involved

Federal government collects the largest share of the money. Now where we Fed Govt savings?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by Chukazu: 7:44am On Nov 02, 2018
lionness:

Your MUMUness has No cure.
Anambra is the least indebted State in Nigeria today and most economic viable state all thanks to Peter Obi's legacies.

Argue with your grandmother!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi by michoim(m): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2018
Seems to be a man of truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter / US Visit: Atiku Has Disqualified Himself From Presidential Race – Sagay / Odumegwu Ojukwu And Yakubu Gowon Smile Together In 2010 Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.