Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid (42536 Views)

I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / 2nd Term Bid: Fresh Hurdles Before Buhari / Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Tinubu of course. Who knows Amosun outside Ogun state?

That is politics for u.
Politics has to do with alignments of interests.
There's no permanent friends or enemies, not even permanent loyalists. When there's clash of interest, there's bound to be a war which leads to realignment.

Saying Buhari betrayed Amosun is trying to take away the real meaning of politics.

Even Ekweremadu was recently angry with the PDP because he felt betrayed. Politics is a game and to stay relevant, u have to be on top of ur game always.
If Tinubu lose-guard today he will be relegated.

I'm saying this to enlighten most of those sentimental analysts up there who thinks this only happens in APC.
Such stuff happens everywhere, mostly in Nigeria politics.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Tinubu of course. Who knows Amosun outside Ogun state?

Thanks for your sincerity.
I've been observing comments from the supporters of both parties in this forum and I've discovered that most people comment out of sentiments and not facts or knowledge.
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by davodyguy: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2018
kingkakaone:

If u were Buhari who would u pick between Amosun and Tinubu?
Just be sincere please.
Amosun
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by nomenclature(m): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2018
visijo:
If a baby born in the morning is called Monica, evening Evlyn, on the floor, Florence wat do u call a baby born in the car�?? � Abeg buhari matter sef
carolyn or carmilla
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2018
davodyguy:
Amosun
Wow! This is sincerity but lemme ask... Why Amosun bro? I'm thrilled by ur choice and I like to understand why.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by Drekaz(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2018
visijo:
If a baby born in the morning is called Monica, evening Evlyn, on the floor, Florence wat do u call a baby born in the car�?? � Abeg buhari matter sef

Carburetor �
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by princfred(m): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2018
AngelicBeing:
l have Buhari's certificate, I got it from the military secretary, Buhari scored Distinction in Arabic studies but has F9 in the remaining subjects tongue
Chai. This is too funny. Even Bubu couldn't retrieve that very.
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by dapojaja(m): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2018
visijo:

CAROLINE grin grin
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by Franklyspeakin: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2018
Karen or Caramel or carel.
visijo:
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by deolu2000(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2018
miteolu:
Has Buhari seen his certificate?
He says the DHQ who are in mars has it o, and we don't know how to get to mars to retrieve it from them.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by davodyguy: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2018
kingkakaone:

Wow! This is sincerity but lemme ask...
Why Amosun bro?
I'm thrilled by ur choice and I like to understand why.

Tinubu is a greedy man
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by AngelicBeing: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2018
princfred:
Chai. This is too funny. Even Bubu couldn't retrieve that very.
tongue

Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by Kingjames(m): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2018
Ibcrown:
Like for bubu, share for atiku
sure. He will be declare social media President for you come 2019.

EXACTLY the same way fayose/Eleka/ adeleke won

mtchew

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by AngelicBeing: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2018
deolu2000:

He says the DHQ who are in mars has it o, and we don't know how to get to mars to retrieve it from them.
shocked

Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by Kingjames(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2018
miteolu:
yea...in his home town of Daura

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by Fisher400: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2018
carolyn!

visijo:
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by bluke(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2018
visijo:

carthy
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by biggy26: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2018
visijo:
Carissa
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2018
davodyguy:

Tinubu is a greedy man
Lolsssss...In politics, the more greedy and strategic you are, the more relevant u become.
BTW, Tinubu is more of an asset to Buhari than Amosun.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by Charly68: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2018
KINGwax007:
Nonsense report.

Na buhari vote? How will buhari go against the NWC because of Amosun when he didn't do that for the others who also failed in their big for second time or to install a successor?

Nobody in Ogun State wanted the idiot Amosun was trying to foister on us. Not even his collegaues. I'm sure the speaker, who also wanted to be governor, would work beautifully against that idiot who is not even charismatic in the first place. He was just a honorable member of the assembly. Amosun was just using him because of his promise to the egbado people that they will produce the next governor.
And that abiodun is not even moving an inch. The people are ready to vote in GNI... it's his time...and he's from egbado.
. Why is Amosun working against popular wish then? Something must be wrong with Amosun oo
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by Charly68: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2018
Amosun has miscalculated big time .Over the bar

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2018
visijo:

Carolina
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by gotnel: 11:46am On Nov 02, 2018
I hope there will be solutions to all these problems of everyone wanting his/her candidates to win at all costs.
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by donqx: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2018
smiley
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by franvincoop: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2018
carolina

visijo:
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by AdedoyinO(f): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
davodyguy:
I feel so sorry for BAT.

If Buhari can do this to Amosun, then Tinubu is doomed.

Amosun was to Buhari from 2007 to 2011 what Tinubu was to him from 2013 to 2015.

Whenever Buhari came to Lagos after he lost the 2007 election, Ibikunle Amosun gave him money, would send driver to pick Buhari ati the airport, buy him gifts etc.

Amosun was staying in Gbagada, Lagos. Buhari would sleep in his house and they did things together.

Because of Ambition, Buhari jettisoned all that. Tinubu has the ambition of ruling Nigeria in 2023, But Buhari would fk him up soon.

Buhari has my vote though, but he's a bloody niggga

Amosun was fkd by Tinubu. Tinubu wanted to use Yayi, But Yayi project failed, just as James Faleke's project failed in Kogi. BAT not wanting to lose out, used Dapo Abiodun of Heyden to fk Amosun.

It is not about Tinubu or anyone else. We the people of ogun state are happy with the outcome of the election. Amosun should go lick his wounds.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by SEGLIZ: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
AdedoyinO:

It is not about Tinubu or anyone else. We the people of ogun state are happy with the outcome of the election. Amosun should go lick his wounds.

Adedoyin!? you and Amosun. it's been some time, how are you? why are you so grossed with Amosun?
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by AdedoyinO(f): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
SEGLIZ:

Adedoyin!? you and Amosun. it's been some time, how are you? why are you so grossed with Amosun?

I am good bro. How are you doing too Amosun? He's a missed call.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by PierreAbutu(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
miteolu:

He is looking for it ooooooo

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by toprealman: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
Good radiance! Amosu decide to name an 'estate' albeit undeveloped after Buhari. An estate with no single structure not a single human settlement yet with interconnecting roads and FUNCTIONAL STREET LIGHTS. If this is not evil, I wonder what is The funny thing is that the stretch from Abeokuta town to interchange where NORMAL HUMANS travel, there is no single functional street light. The only light source is from Nestle Plc. This is the same man that had to fix the street lights for the weeding ceremony of his daughter overnight some years back. After the weeding......back to status quo!!! Amosu, you deserve every single bit of what you are getting.
https://www.google.com/searchq=buhari+estate&safe=active&client=opera&hs=0Rv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQ9Pmh0LXeAhUEC-wKHbvwBUYQ_AUIDigB&biw=1326&bih=627#imgrc=pv6Z1Q17LbMe4M:

https://punchng.com/i-saw-president-muhammadu-buhari-estate/
Re: How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid by PierreAbutu(m): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
visijo:

Baby born in car.......Kanine, Karina, Cassandra, Cassie, Cardoso, Camilia, Casper, Carrington.......need more, abi e don do? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) / Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots / M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.