Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person (2048 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Hidemyface: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2018
Some Ladies are just wicked players. After playing me the first time because I was struggling, gave her another chance and when things got a little bit difficult, she came up with such nonsense statement. I was really heartbroken. This is someone I really love and care about. Later they say they want to marry a friend that understands them instead of a stranger. I'm just feeling dead inside.

#NeverAgain #GoodGuyDiesToday

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2018
Op , don’t be emotionally attached to any girl again .
The average woman/girl is full of shit_

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by gabinogem(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2018
once bitten twice shy...guard ur heart, cuz u only have one life to live.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2018
4601CE:
why are you this bitter?
I wonder what happened to you
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
why are you this bitter?
I wonder what happened to you
Define bitter

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2018
After the first incident... Lol... Just part of heart goes to the lady incase she leaves, I have nothing to lose..... #I only love them partly#

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by CreepyBlackpool: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2018
love is just a stupid excuse to do stupid sh!t.

Op never get emotionally attatched to any girl again if you don't want to die young

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Hidemyface: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2018
Thank you guys, guess I'm learning the hard way. Never had anything to do with love or serious relationship until I crossed 30 and getting to middle of it. Guess I'd just have to change my belief system or definition of love.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2018
Hidemyface:
Some Ladies are just wicked players. After playing me the first time because I was struggling, gave her another chance and when things got a little bit difficult, she came up with such nonsense statement. I was really heartbroken. This is someone I really love and care about. Later they say they want to marry a friend that understands them instead of a stranger. I'm just feeling dead inside.

A girl that cannot appreciate u in ur struggling days should have no role in ur life when u hit ur mark... You shot yourself in the foot when u gave her a second chance.
God loves u thats why ur facing that difficulty to expose her for who she truly is... If u like go find am again when things clear & be saying u love her undecided
As e hard for u now look very well there's one girl who has been trying to be there. Hold her now b4 them grab am from u.. Me i don't even bother with hoes that put material things first even if i can afford it easily, because i know things will not always be rosy. Learn to be with the girl that has her focus on u.. She's the one that can be with u on the journey

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Love this...love that...you guys shud steer clear of this thing called love,it's a scam.If you must have a partner,root for COMPATIBILITY...it makes life stress free.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hidemyface:

You people never listen..

Men desire female love. Your brain is wired to crave female love. Women do not want your love. What women truly want is value ; what you are or achieve. Telling a woman you love her without serious value is making her angry MN

She wants your value; your status, your wealth, your protection, your comfort. Only when you have value that can you excite a woman by telling her you love her. Only because it means that she is being given a gift, the transfer of your value. A king makes a Queen, a President makes a First lady. Musician, make baby mama, Famous

Your love, as someone without value means precisely nothing to her. Quite the opposite, it disgusts her . She does not want your love. She doesn’t want to be loved. She wants to be validated by value, and the words “I love you” do exactly that for her, providing that you offer her some value.

It's not like women are evil, we aren't. We are desired that way so we pick the best fathers to protect our offsprings. A man can walkout tomorrow, but woman can't so we choose value to make sure we don't suffer. Sorry but you love without value is garbage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Hidemyface: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
Amakavula:

Men desire female love. Your brain is wired to crave female love. Women do not want your love. What women truly want is value ; what you are or achieve. Telling a woman you love her without serious value is making her angry MN

She wants your value; your status, your wealth, your protection, your comfort. Only when you have value that can you excite a woman by telling her you love her. Only because it means that she is being given a gift, the transfer of your value. A king makes a Queen, a President makes a First lady. Musician, make baby mama, Famous

I disagree on the bolded statement. A virtuous woman can also make a man. A Queen can make a King out of a man.

What's the difference between what you just defined that women want and a gold digger?

That means when things go South, she goes Nut. If a Lady can't see beyond her nose then I'm sorry for her. A man wants a Lady he can trust in order to build a happy home. It's a long journey where I'm coming from and she knows. I even opened up my future plans and business investments that just needs time to mature which at first I was hesitant to do but just to give her a glimpse of the future and not to look at the present situation which is not that bad when I count my blessings.

Coming at me with I love you but I'm not in love with you, you're a great guy and we can still be friends BS talk just made me a fool. I don't keep female friends cos I am kind of emotional esp when they're married. This is someone I wanted something serious with her after she stylishly begged after I invited her over. Guess she is weighing her options now based on your definition of what women want and if so then Ladies should get ready to be heartbroken more cause guys like me will start doing 'Tunbo tunbo baskilaba ..'.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Cholls(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
4601CE:

Define bitter

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by DaySpringer: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
Amakavula:

Your love, as someone without value means precisely nothing to her. Quite the opposite, it disgusts her . She does not want your love. She doesn’t want to be loved. She wants to be validated by value, and the words “I love you” do exactly that for her, providing that you offer her some value.

It's not like women are evil, we aren't. We are desired that way so we pick the best fathers to protect our offsprings. A man can walkout tomorrow, but woman can't so we choose value to make sure we don't suffer. Sorry but you love without value is garbage.

At the end of everything you have typed,
Can you now define what substantive value a woman can provide?

When i mean Substantive value, i mean tangible value. Don't say cooked food, don't say Good advice, Don't say emotional support because a man can get it anywhere. What value does the woman provide after a man has developed himself to the extent of having status, money, and the ability to provide and protect?

What value can they bring in exchange for that? or do you imply that women are value leeches, who seek value simply because of the demand for their affection and have no value to exchange in return?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by folake4u(f): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Hidemyface: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
folake4u:
grin.

Why shine teeth. Are you one of them "I love you but I'm not in love with you'
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by donjobill: 2:31am On Nov 03, 2018
Hidemyface:
Thank you guys, guess I'm learning the hard way. Never had anything to do with love or serious relationship until I crossed 30 and getting to middle of it. Guess I'd just have to change my belief system or definition of love.

You should be glad that this experience is leading you to take a practical lesson towards emotional maturity.

Each person, as you are well aware, develops his or her values and priorities as he or she goes through life; changing some, discarding some or adding some. Often, many people share similar values and priorities.

No! it's not your belief system or your definition of love that you have to change. What you need, is to learn and cultivate the ability to identify a girl whose priorities and values compliment yours. Learn to discriminate how to choose the wheat from the chaff!

You chose the wrong one, and you should be glad she has fallen off when she realised you're getting too emotionally entangled with her, thereby saving you future serious heartbreaks. Her values and priorities are at variance with yours. Deep down, she's quite aware that her core vibration is not in unison with yours. And that's what she has made known to you.

We are constantly learning through the experiences that we pass through. We learn from setbacks just as we learn from the little progresses that we make.

Cheers!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by donjobill: 2:38am On Nov 03, 2018
Hidemyface:

I disagree on the bolded statement. A virtuous woman can also make a man. A Queen can make a King out of a man.

What's the difference between what you just defined that women want and a gold digger?

That means when things go South, she goes Nut. If a Lady can't see beyond her nose then I'm sorry for her. A man wants a Lady he can trust in order to build a happy home. It's a long journey where I'm coming from and she knows. I even opened up my future plans and business investments that just needs time to mature which at first I was hesitant to do but just to give her a glimpse of the future and not to look at the present situation which is not that bad when I count my blessings.

Coming at me with I love you but I'm not in love with you, you're a great guy and we can still be friends BS talk just made me a fool. I don't keep female friends cos I am kind of emotional esp when they're married. This is someone I wanted something serious with her after she stylishly begged after I invited her over. Guess she is weighing her options now based on your definition of what women want and if so then Ladies should get ready to be heartbroken more cause guys like me will start doing 'Tunbo tunbo baskilaba ..'.

That is her viewpoint and of those who share her mentality but not of all women.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 03, 2018
of course! the same way you can love someone but not like them all the time. listen to this kid. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfcQSjmhMlc
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Ishilove: 5:22am On Nov 03, 2018
4601CE:
And the average man nko? Stop this kind of Stanic generalisation.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Ishilove: 5:24am On Nov 03, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
of course! the same way you can love someone but not like them all the time. listen to this kid. grin

You just have to love children and their brutal honesty. Completely guileless grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Hidemyface: 5:41am On Nov 03, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:

grin but relationship is a two way street tho.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by nwachukwu9(m): 5:45am On Nov 03, 2018
Hidemyface:

What she means is that she is not sexually attracted to you, but she loves the gifts you give her and other things, but i cant have sex with you.You would be suprised that the guy she is having sex with does nothing for her, To be sincere Sex is not love, It can be bought from any lady if you know how to purchase it, But True love cant be bought with Money

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Hidemyface: 5:46am On Nov 03, 2018
donjobill:

You should be glad that this experience is leading you to take a practical lesson towards emotional maturity.

Each person, as you are well aware, develops his or her values and priorities as he or she goes through life; changing some, discarding some or adding some. Often, many people share similar values and priorities.

No! it's not your belief system or your definition of love that you have to change. What you need, is to learn and cultivate the ability to identify a girl whose priorities and values compliment yours. Learn to discriminate how to choose the wheat from the chaff!

You chose the wrong one, and you should be glad she has fallen off when she realised you're getting too emotionally entangled with her, thereby saving you future serious heartbreaks. Her values and priorities are at variance with yours. Deep down, she's quite aware that her core vibration is not in unison with yours. And that's what she has made known to you.

We are constantly learning through the experiences that we pass through. We learn from setbacks just as we learn from the little progresses that we make.

Cheers!

Thank you very much. Will keep this in mind.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Hidemyface: 5:59am On Nov 03, 2018
nwachukwu9:
What she means is that she is not sexually attracted to you, but she loves the gifts you give her and other things, but i cant have sex with you.You would be suprised that the guy she is having sex with does nothing for her, To be sincere Sex is not love, It can be bought from any lady if you know how to purchase it, But True love cant be bought with Money

Well, you're right in a way on the gift. She's always telling and showing me things she needs. Shoes and bags and some stuffs which she wants me to take note of though haven't bought them due to current situation. I think this is cause I innocently revealed to her what I did for my ex during a friendly conversation when we met early this year just to catch up as friends.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Headlesschicken(m): 6:13am On Nov 03, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided is it possible to plant yam and plantain would grow...
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 03, 2018
Amakavula:

You're making me angry, love is garbage without value right. Girls like you are the one normally used for money ritual by yahoo guys idiot ingrate being. Don't quote me and if do expect wrath...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by donjobill: 6:22am On Nov 03, 2018
Hidemyface:

Thank you very much. Will keep this in mind.

U.w.c.!
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ishilove:

You just have to love children and their brutal honesty. Completely guileless grin
yes, kids are so honest
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hidemyface:

grin but relationship is a two way street tho.
of course!!
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
PM me if you have any sure client. Let's share funds

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Undeniable Signs That Your Woman Is Cheating On You / What Are The Advantages Of Big Breast Or Big Yansh To A Woman (if Any)? / Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “on” (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.