Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,371 members, 7,954,501 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Whatsapp Un Ban My Number - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whatsapp Un Ban My Number (818 Views)

Loan Sharks Are Disturbing My Number / Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB / Someone Used My Number On A Loan App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Un Ban My Number by cyntobless(f): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2018
I was banned from using whatsapp, infact I dont know my offence.please what can I do to restore my line on whatsapp, I have used my nunber for over 10 years now.
Re: Whatsapp Un Ban My Number by cyntobless(f): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
No body has everexperienced this? I need help ooo
Re: Whatsapp Un Ban My Number by idolda: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
cyntobless:
No body has everexperienced this? I need help ooo

Just 2 weeks ago my wife's Whatsapp was banned. I wrote their customer's service and they apologized and unbanned her number. Let me check a copy of the email message I sent

Modify

I sent this message to them

Good day,
I received two different whatsapp codes on my mobile number yesterday and few minutes later when I tried to access my whatsapp application I was told I have been banned.
I didn't request for any whatsapp code and can't figure out who else was trying to use my number to register on whatsapp.
I'm really confuse what really happened for me to be banned as I have never involved myself in any activity that violates whatsapp rules.
Can you please unban my line and probably give me an insight into why my number was banned from using whatsapp service?
My name is xyz and my whatsapp mobile number is +2348xxxxxxx
Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.
Re: Whatsapp Un Ban My Number by cyntobless(f): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2018
Thank you Sir, I just discovered that scammers now block one outnof therir numbers and use the line for scamming.
I have gotten my number back .
Thanks
st 2 weeks ago my wife's Whatsapp was banned. I wrote their customer's service and they apologized and unbanned her number. Let me check a copy of the email message I sent

Modify

I sent this message to them

Good day,
I received two different whatsapp codes on my mobile number yesterday and few minutes later when I tried to access my whatsapp application I was told I have been banned.
I didn't request for any whatsapp code and can't figure out who else was trying to use my number to register on whatsapp.
I'm really confuse what really happened for me to be banned as I have never involved myself in any activity that violates whatsapp rules.
Can you please unban my line and probably give me an insight into why my number was banned from using whatsapp service?
My name is xyz and my whatsapp mobile number is +2348xxxxxxx
Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.
[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

I Need Business Idea. / Paypal Account / Why You Should Conduct Social Media Audit For Your Business Pages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.