Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,702 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Regrets - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Regrets (4606 Views)

Bill Gates Regrets Promoting Covid-19 Vaccine. Calls For Its Withdrawal. / Boxing Champion Wilder Challenged Jesus Christ And Regrets It. / ACADIP Lies Parts Two ; Can God Regrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Regrets by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
Privettoall:
Part of their strategy is noise making; therefore, it is necessary to allow sanity back so the intent of this mission can be accomplished. Little did they know it is to crumble the deception of the cartels which have been existing for long on this forum. We are gaining more grounds and winning, and revealing their deceptions.

If you want to know them, just observe their monikers - lord, boss, high, etc. Who are they lording and bossing? Is it not the cartel? They come in different models. And we have identified two already which are:

1. The wetd.icks
2. The fo.ols
More to be revealed, just be patient.

Fo.ols will always be fo.ols. Can you notice that the fo.ols are not eloquent like how they are when displaying their fo.lly on their threads? They too understand who they have jammed. LordWetD.ick cannot get the job done, and the co f.ool called finalboss had to be sent to join. Do you all notice he is a fo.ol too? The word athiest is not in my dictionary as I prefer to use King David's word. "Dem be fo.ols oooo. I gave them the man to attack, "see me, see trouble", dem still showed they are compouņd fo.ols by attacking me.

But let me tell you readers that they really do not realise that they played into my court and I "Serena Williamsed" their empty heads.

How can that FinalBoss create 192 meaningless topics when he is not a moderator? Dem use nairaland curse you? Chai! Go read his signature which says "May not believe in heaven, but i sure believe in money". Hmmmm! And look at LordWetD.ick's personal text which says "I am raising a Queen..." You readers cannot add one plus one? I will open your eyes today to these fo.ols networking.

This guy had to use stu.pid, lol. He knows too that the only fo.ols around are they. Lol. But I am not insulting these people.

We are all Naijas. How can you wake up and start thinking of imaginary when you are hungry. Honestly, this Buhari hardship has made these people desperate. And it is why I noticed it. Person no eat well, he is trying to prove the non existense of a God who is imaginary to him. If something is imaginary, common sense tells you to leave it alone and not contest it. But King David has already said that their fo.lly will make them contest what they say is imaginary. Is that not fo.olishness?

But let me tell you readers something, you think they do not know what they are doing? They are no real athiests. You find real athiests where food is abundant. Is it in this Naija where the temperature is over 36C that one will have time to be athiest? When sun has dealt with their heads cos they are fo.ols.

They are SCAMMERS. They have been hustling since 2008. Do you think real athiests have time to debate on a forum like these fo.ols? Start adding one plus one, readers. These guys are scammers, and it is why LordWetDi.cks used the term wuruwuru. That is their lifestyle. And scammers are always first to use the word scam. Cos they want to attack first. I told them who abused them, but they can only use the word scammer back cos that is the default set of their brains. You think these ones are athiest? Lol. I laugh so much grin They are hustlers creating many threads.

There are clues for you readers. Look at that personal statement of LordWetDi.cks, he is trying to raise a queen and use for greencard. The end game is greencard. And just read that finalboss or finalslave whose mind is money. Which real athiest have you seen who is money concious. These ones are scammers. All of them on this nairaland claiming to be athiests are scammers. Compound fools they are all. I write with facts. Can you see these points?

Ha Privetoall, how do they operate? I will tell you dear readers. They met and ruled out direct scammimg and yahoo yahoo. So, they decided to be fo.ols on nairaland. If you notice, they always operate in business, investment, and romance sections apart from religion section. Hahahhaha! A don dey open your eyes dear readers. grin

What do they do next? They bully users with words and attract some other set of fo.ols with eloquent words. Then, a normal girl or a christian girl will want to persuade them. Ha! The girl don jam scammers ooooooo. This is exactly what they are trying to do to Mobilia. Unfortunately, that one was pushed to the rivalry cartel. When the girl has entered them, they soften it and pretend to have changed. They will start speaking useless tongues. And that is how they work their way to getting greencard. Foooooooo.oooooooo.ooooooooools!

Oga LordWetD.icks and FinalSlave, you must go to Israel. Why? Not only to fight King David but to confront another radical and rascal destroyer of the kingdom of darkness. Who this time? The great choleric (vocal like my humble self....hehehehe), the Apostle Paul. Why? You must go and meet him...but do not do "yanga" ooo. Just try to emulate FinalSlave and humble yourselves like slaves so that you can learn. In fact, you cannot get to his grave and prove to be one idio.tic boss. You must be a finalslave. Ok, what must you learn?

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal 2 Cor 4.18

I am not the one who wrote the above quote oooo. So, just pretend this time to be a reasonable fo.ol by not trying to debate it with me. Go and debate it with the man who wrote it. This explains where imaginary came into play. But how can you understand imaginary issues when you are still hustling greencards all around nairaland creating many topics. Just imagine the number of posts each of you have published today? Since 2008, you no dey tire? It means you are real fo.ols oooo for you not to have been succesful.

Therefore, finalslave and lordWetD.icks, I admonish you both to move to politics section. Go and start shouting 4 + 4. Go and start articulating. Ask luvmijeje how to be on fire there, and let that fire burn anything that can be burned there. Leave using atheism as a scamming tool.

Dear readers, we have identified 2 groups of scammers. The Wetdick and the fo.ols. They are greencard hustlers and do not get carried aways with their pretences. They will come here soon to bark like dogs which will end up in the pot of Calabar people. Until sanity is restored, I am checking out.

Mobilia, I have 3 conditions I must not see on nairaland again which you must fulfill:

1. If I read anywhere that your mama is Americana, I will give you another lash. Just say i was born in America. This is the wisdom i will give you. Why? These fo.ols may think you might have lived in Naija, so they will not make you a target. This is wisdom. At least now that is still who you are without revealing too much.

2. If i read you post any demonic picture or you are trying to fight a spiritual warfare where there is none, you will see me again. Deliver yourself from yourself first.

3. If I see you derail any sensible thread, you will understand why I am on nairaland.

Let me knock their empty heads again. Foooooo.oooools!

Bye for now from me, and let us allow the fo.ols to show their folly in super hyper exponential function. Alooa!

i can officially say PRIVATETOALL is mad, i told him all these while to take his drugs but he still hasn't taken it, he gets so emotional because nobody supported him, who goes about liking his own comments with another Moniker, only PRIVATETOALL does that.

i am sure you are so obsessed with wetdick, that is why are just nervous, you go about stalking people profile, only people with Erotomania and Borderline personality disorder does that, you need to see a doctor for that. you just keep calling people moniker names, I am sure you must have stalk them too.

for going to Isreal, as ignorant as you are the Israelites are Jews and hate and discriminate against Christians in their country, they see you as another bloody tourist trying to find one of their bloody Jewish brothers, they you see you as insane and cannot understand your madness and obsessions with a jewish man called jesus, with all your obsession and madness, they also are very happy to take your money because they know that tourist money can help keep their economy and airlines from bankruptcy, you are just another tourist, nothing more.

for now, i have no time, i need to do some important stuff, as you get obsessed with Mobilla, i am sure if possible in real life you will stalk her, i guess that is why you were friend zoned, get use to it.

i want to laugh now, i read in one of your post, where you said you will sue the lady from Nigeria, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHA, this is the funniest and ignorant stuff, i have never read in my entire life, where on earth, can you sue a foreigner not living in Nigeria from Nigeria, I am sure you dont know anything about the law, and you claimed to be a businessman, hahahahahahahah, get a life.
Re: Regrets by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Churches Today Are Business Centers! / Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} / Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.