Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Best Way To Handle A Fat Penis, Girls Get In Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Handle A Fat Penis, Girls Get In Here! (1904 Views)

The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Handle A Fat Penis, Girls Get In Here! by Cinderella5(f): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
You get cozy with a guy, before you know it you feel his extra large manhood, or you see it when he brings it out, what do you do?

First of all, it's better to abstain from pre marital sex, there is no gain, a man who would love and marry you will love and marry you without first surrendering your honey pot to him, true.
But for the adventurous ladies out there, you know you love sex and have no problem having it with someone you are ok with, what do you do when you see he has very big penis, very long and fat like big plantain, the answer depends on whether you two are getting married or it's just an unserious relationship. If it's an unserious relationship, you should FLEE!!!!!!
This is so because there is no pleasure in such an adventure, you end up destroying your body, by the time you meet a responsible and serious husband material, he begins to swin in you when that ought not to be the case. It's not worth it.

Bashing is allowed, but those that are meant to get the message will get it wink cheers

5 Likes

Re: Best Way To Handle A Fat Penis, Girls Get In Here! by XINOIX: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
I don't get the message the title is different from the article I was expecting something happening but am disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Handle A Fat Penis, Girls Get In Here! by Gunnax(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Thu.nder fire the pos.ter

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Handle A Fat Penis, Girls Get In Here! by falcon01: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
this is officially the dumbest topic of today!

4 Likes

Re: Best Way To Handle A Fat Penis, Girls Get In Here! by Lonestar124: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
If a lady vagina is too elastic to push out the head of a new born baby, I'd fully believed it can take any pënis not withstanding the size.

Many ladies mostly the married women with children will testify to the good pleasure of big manhood.

No matter how trim the girl vagina can be, it'll eventually get wide after numerous child birthing.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Handle A Fat Penis, Girls Get In Here! by bigkahuna704(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Thumbs Up Op

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Handle A Fat Penis, Girls Get In Here! by NorthernSerene(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
What an OP ? A lady is the one saying all these though she has seen many of such cocks.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Handle A Fat Penis, Girls Get In Here! by Cinderella5(f): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
bigkahuna704:
Thumbs Up Op
thanks
Re: Best Way To Handle A Fat Penis, Girls Get In Here! by Cinderella5(f): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
XINOIX:
I don't get the message the title is different from the article I was expecting something happening but am disappointed
It's not different, the body explains the heading, read well.
Re: Best Way To Handle A Fat Penis, Girls Get In Here! by XINOIX: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
Cinderella5:
It's not different, the body explains the heading, read well.

now that you mention it I get it, but you should have just go straight to the point
Re: Best Way To Handle A Fat Penis, Girls Get In Here! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
hmmmm...I'd hate to know that each time I drill my wife she says to herself that this is not the biggest I've had

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Girls / Battle Of The Biggest Butt, Roman Goddess Vs Eudoxie, Who Got It More? / Please How Do You Solve This Relationship Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.