Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? (1861 Views)

Fun Thread: Guys, Choose Your Poison. / Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by hibiscus76(f): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
This question caused a heated argument in my residence yesterday. Thought I should bring it here for your opinions too

Here's the question, as a guy, you walk into a restaurant with only #200 hoping to order for a place of rice WITHOUT meat for #150 because you have to pay for a tfare of #50 to go back to your house. Fortunately or unfortunately as the case may be, you bumb into your crush at the same restaurant. Lol.
She's seated alone at a table eating her food already and signals you to join her at her table after making your order at the counter.
Would you kill your ego to follow the first plan of ordering for rice without meat to enable you pay for your transport fare back home OR would you rather order for rice and meat and subsequently trek for quite a considerable distance back to your house??

NB: she knows you're not a vegetarian

2 Likes

Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Emdee590(m): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
This one strong ooo

1 Like

Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by mikejj(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin which yeye ego...biko i kant coman be trekking home...meat or no meat..crush me no send,besides she cant ask me.hunger bad..

1 Like

Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Abfinest007(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
meat or no meat if she wants to accept u she accept .what u have in ur pocket/upstair that will do d magic
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin grin

That's the time to form busy, politely turn down her request, ask for her number so you can make it up to her some other day and leave with your rice without meat.

It's called packaging, if ladies can do it guys should be allowed to package too. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by mikejj(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin

That's the time to form busy, politely turn down her request, ask for her number so you can make it up to her some other day and leave with your rice without meat.

It's called packaging, if ladies can do it guys should be allowed to package too. grin
or form lie..you dont feel like chewing meat,you are watching your diet..

2 Likes

Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
If the tfare is only #50, the place no far be that.

Before there were cars, there were legs, besides trekking is good exercise. I can't disgrace myself like that cry

1 Like

Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
Form say teeth dey pain you ad you wan take drugs you no fit chop meat.

You fit still make puff with your tongue and chin like say na meat you dey chew smiley

Or jus package your own takeaway. Then scope her!

Abeg I don try.. Every guy man knows I'm way out!!

2pac teach me say IN TIMES OF DANGER DON'T FREEZE!!! TIME TO BE A Gee!!!!
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Nelsizzy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
I am definitely trekking that day
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
mikejj:

Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by AryEmber(f): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Rubbish! So I should suffer under sun because I wan do big girl abi?

1 Like

Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Eberechi24(f): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
una get time for forming. I will bone face order my rice, if she asks, My dear, buhari carry change o, no money for meat. if she so concerned she pay for meat.

guy: eby you no dey chop.
eberechi: Nna, I no get money, Buhari launched operation Two square meals for the country, abi e no reach your side?
Guy: Yeye girl, Madam put food for her ka o na-akogheri.

I Don chop food be dat o. person wey dey look crush face, hungry Neva wire am.

1 Like

Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
Eberechi24:
una get time for forming. I will bone face order my rice, if she asks, My dear, buhari carry change o, no money for meat. if she so concerned she pay for meat.

eberechi: Nna, I no get money, Buhari launched operation Two square meals for the country, abi e no reach your side?

hahahahahahaha agu nwanyi!!! okwu gi kwu oto ka ciga.

1 Like

Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
mikejj:
Lol if the guy come thin nko, which weight him wan watch again? grin grin
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by RevenGeMission: 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
thats why most idiots fall in traps trying to impress

i will buy it and eat in her presence

if she likes me , she'd share her meat with me or buy for me

see me the way i am , im real im not trying to impress anyone

1 Like

Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by mikejj(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
you understand that kind thing....watin go cary my crush con resturant wey i wan chop..first first
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by lilmax(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nigerian guys are mostly idiots so they'll cave in to stupidity

if love makes you
1. stupid
2. fake

then you're nothing but a fool, no wonder girls use them like fools and then come to romance section to complain how they're gold diggers

I remember how during my days of not having much I could still have 3 girls in a month, its not by money but by sense...the moment you break a girl down, that's the moment her guard is down.... but that life is over now though, it doesn't pay

make money for yourself and make yourself look good, stop faking yourself

2 Likes

Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Iamgrey5(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
I can eat a plate of Eba in front of miss world without meat, not to talk of just normal crush

I am realistic

What will I gain from forming? The lady will think I have the money that I don't have?
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Oshin56(m): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hunger they for land you still form
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by ireke(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
I am not and will never be a fan of deceiving myself. I will always do what is best for me. If I can't be true to myself, how many other things will I do to please her and punish myself?

Eat my rice without meat jare

1 Like

Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by luizpippo(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
My crush hardly happens to be in the same mama put whenever I am there. Fast food don't sell rice without meat this days.

Fortunately for me, I have gone beyond buying meatless food. I even prefer to eat more meats
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Lucifer66(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
That'd never happen.
I hate my crush grin
So she's wouldn't even call me since I snub her.
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Sniper4real(m): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
Eberechi24:

E easy to talk, e no easy to do

1 Like

Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
Eberechi24:

Wow nice comment but this could be us
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by hibiscus76(f): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
Criis:
If the tfare is only #50, the place no far be that.

Before there were cars, there were legs, besides trekking is good exercise. I can't disgrace myself like that cry
you're sincere joor.
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by hibiscus76(f): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
ireke:
I am not and will never be a fan of deceiving myself. I will always do what is best for me. If I can't be true to myself, how many other things will I do to please her and punish myself?

Eat my rice without meat jare
easier said than done
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by hibiscus76(f): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I can eat a plate of Eba in front of miss world without meat, not to talk of just normal crush

I am realistic

What will I gain form forming? The lady will think I have the money that I don't have?

lol, Na so
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Iamgrey5:

I am realistic

What will I gain from forming? The lady will think I have the money that I don't have?

Guy, your brain is overloaded with sense! Lol #thumbsup.
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
for d past 9 years I haven't eaten anything called meat. I do it alot especially in restaurants, i order a plate of rice without meat every time I visit. cuz I m a prescatarian. moreover, I am crushing on the girl serving me the food and is not a big deal.
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
I can't order rice without fish or meat/chicken in a restaurant because I believe in my self respect.

As for sharing food with crush, I once did it with my then crush- who later became my girlfriend. Although in my case we went to the restaurant together along with a couple of friends from both sides. Each of them ordered their food but I opted to join my then crush (later babe). I eat well to her shock.

BTW she was my first real girlfriend, the one I really love (and still loved) and I will never stop loving her though I will never return to relationship with her.
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by Eberechi24(f): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sniper4real:

E easy to talk, e no easy to do

Na wetin I dey do be that. E easy for me.
Re: A Thread: Guys, Can You Buy Rice Without Meat in the presence of your Crush? by mctowel01: 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
I normally don't eat meat, so Why Not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do Am Fustrated????? / Telling A Lady She Is Sweet After Love Making Is Disrespectful: Lady Reveals Why / Must See: Pastor Wilson Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.