Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. (68131 Views)

Photo Of Buhari Receiving A Phone Call Regarding The Released Kankara Students / Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage / What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Johnnyessence(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
theoldpretender:

Cambridge West African School Certificate...which was conducted by WAEC on behalf of the University of Cambridge Local Exams Syndicate back then. It has since been superceeded by what we call the WASSCE.
so where is the cambridge certificate?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Gr8amechi: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
Racoon:

shocked shocked shocked Statement of result from his Kastina High School he got F9 in Maths and Woodwork but same was not reflected here.What is wrong again? Meanwhile the F9 He got in Lit.in English was duly reflected here.Why

What he should have done since 1983 esp.in 2003 rather he chose to privaricate with the "my certificate are with the military secretary" excuse & kept on swearing affidavits up and down.
Meanwhile the fear of lawsuits must have forced him to do this stunt.
Failed subjects don't reflect on certificate
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by abbeyty(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lol jokers everywhere, who is the machinery that helped him sat for the exams?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
My take is, if Mr. Bihari's results (attestation) was truly with Examination Body, why did the President swear an affidavit?, why did he not get it the first time before he eventually won the election? Why the whole social media battle before he remember where to go?
If it takes this government three years to remember where to collect Buhari's WAEC result, then additional four years will not be enough to solve Nigeria's problems oo.
Yeye dey smell somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by babzlim(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
This country is a fat and BIG joke.... God help us.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by dannybrasky(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mr president issued a waec certificate!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by isahsalee: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
In as much as I like PMB, I totally disagreed the authenticity of that certificate.

My reasons are:-

1. 60s/70s certificates are pink in color
2. Late 70s/80s still pink and sky blue color
3. 80s/90s is sky blue color only
4. 90s till date is sky blue with photo imbursement

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
The same certificate that is with the military, how come it is waec that is issuing it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
Did WAEC collect it from the army?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by oloyede252(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Xisnin:
How can a 72-year-old Buhari passport be on a 1961 WAEC result?
Everybody, please give it up for Oluwole Muhamadu Buhari.
He deserves some accolade for this great feat.
Bro forget the likes. you are really dull.
do when you request for a new result you tender your old picture right. lol
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by maasoap(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
donplato:
corrupt waec officials...how much were you paid for this?

Hahahaha, see painment in the camp of looters! How market?

BTW: when will Atiku visit USA? Remember, USA government didn't prevent him from entering their country.

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Timatayo1: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
See corruption other président are boasting of phd certificate buhari is boasting of fake o/level certificate hehe Nigerian which way

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Getfun: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hmm sad... World leaders will just be laughing hard.. Imagine a whole president making it news receiving a certificate that can't gain admission into any school, F9 in English and other core subjects . Certificate he should have covered his face collecting...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by oloyede252(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
UnknownT:
This one na honorary certificate joor. WAEC Certificates in the 90's dont have candidates pictures on them
are you are that dull. its a new certificate reason for recent passport
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by theoldpretender(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
isahsalee:
In as much as I like PMB, I totally disagreed the authenticity of that certificate.

My reasons are:-

1. 60s/70s certificates are pink in color
2. Late 70s/80s still pink and sky blue color
3. 80s/90s is sky blue color only
4. 90s till date is sky blue with photo imbursement

Well, the answer is simple.

Since the Army cannot find Buhari's ceetificate...Buhari applied to the origanisation that was in charge of adminsitering the examination back in 1961 to print a fresh certificate.

Obviously they cannot print a 1960's certificate...so they printed a current one

It's simple.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Iykenuwa(m): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
CilicMarin:
Can Atiku Take A Cue From President Buhari And Visit America?

Give him an Air Nigeria flight ticket

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by FriendNG: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
Racoon:

shocked shocked shocked Statement of result from his Kastina High School he got F9 in Maths and Woodwork but same was not reflected here.What is wrong again? Meanwhile the F9 He got in Lit.in English was duly reflected here.Why

What he should have done since 1983 esp.in 2003 rather he chose to privaricate with the "my certificate are with the military secretary" excuse & kept on swearing affidavits up and down.
Meanwhile the fear of lawsuits must have forced him to do this stunt.

Weac do not record fail f9 in original certificate.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by mikesworld(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
What a shame... Fake results, fake APC, fake Buhari

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by XaviDayo(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
See a complete failure leading one of the most populous and smartest people on earth.

Happens only in Nigeria.

Argue with your school fees

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Briteiyobo1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
PMB sat for the cambridge examination, it was a matter of ignorance he ought to have apply for his Attestation of result, since he cannot get the original certificate.
They just done that.
googlepikins:
When the western countries say we're the most corrupt country in the world some people will say it's a lie.

How on earth do you sale a certificate to an almajiri who can't even pronounce Nigeria he calls it Niijireya.

Corrupt WAEC officials will do anything to make money. If you know you know.

WAEC is now a fraudulent entity.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by PHILipu1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Fake...See packaging for Year 2019 shocked shocked
Heart attack.
Sorry
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by kevwemike: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Gossiplover:
The West African Examination Council has presented attestation certificate and confirmation of school certificate result to President Muhammadu Buhari.

this result was arranged, the photograph that was on the certificate should be the photo the president used when he was registered for the exam, why this recent picture? Again the result the president presented the first time the photograph are different from the one on the original certificate. Nigeria is a failed state PMB is a big scam

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by 4kDdullard: 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
Benekruku:

5%
zombie illiterate

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Racoon(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
FriendNG:

Weac do not record fail f9 in original certificate.
Ok! Thanks dear.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by MrMoney55: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
why are they making this a laughing object doesn't he have a fa,ily to tell him daddy you have tried instead of making him look so stupid in the face of the world this is the worst thing that can happened to any man

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Richmanlove: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
My father waec has no picture, this is rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
They should have just kept quite and let the issue die down, instead of insulting the sensibility of Nigerians. This is shameful.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by PHILipu1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
fahren:
Buhari is still going back to Daura, with or without waec certificate.
You are in pain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by sinaj(f): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Earthbound:
From photographic evidence before us, Buhari was already bald when he registered for WAEC.

grin Na joke o
I think say na only me notice am grin

Maybe he sat for the exam this year

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by CaptainFM1: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
WAEC has set a very bad precedence in this regard.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by olacollinz(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Certificate or not you will surely back to daura in 2019.Nigerians are already know your capacity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. by netflicks(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
I will say it over and over again that it's really a big a shame that our very own president is still struggling presenting his WAEC cert one of the lowest of all qualifications...a number one citizen...it's really a big shame to even have this on air...when we have PhD holders yet we give this low brainiers power to rule...

I will change my name change my country if I can....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette / Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.