Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC (39623 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Amalekki: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
Case closed.
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by opribo(m): 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
rusher14:

They said?

Rumour monger.

Its not rumour, have you seen that fss attached to his name?

That man is an embarrassment to this nation as a president at this time. He is too old and weak and lacks the credentials.
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Roger3D(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
There is always an explanation for fraud. I am not buying this.

Buhari said the military board is with his certificate. Why not ask the military to provide it instead of going for an attestation of result from WAEC. All i know is, when Buhari leaves office in 2019, the true story behind his result will surface either from WAEC or the Military board
The opinion of an ibo girl carries no weight in this country. Or are you typing from Germany?

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by BluntBoy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
opribo:
At times like this should we be celebrating attestation of ordinary WAEC certificate. When people are attaining PHD and various top level academic feat.

We are here celebrating WAEC attestation. What a shame of a country. These type of things happened in the olden days in the land of the blind, where the one eyed man is the king.

Here in Nigeria, we have highly educated men and women who have what it takes to lead Nigeria and position this nation amongst comity of nations and stand their ground shoulder to shoulder with any world leader.

Why on this beautiful earth should we ever elect a school certificate holder only as our president. No way, bubu doesn't fit into todays model of world leader. He is a typical mismatch, those canversing for him are not sincere. They are only doing so for their selfish interest.

No right thinking and patriotic citizen will even mention bubu as his president. He has nothing whatsoever tangible to offer this nation. He just have to 'gerraway' for us to see clearly where we are going.

Bro, why are you betraying your ignorance this way? I am sure even you will claim to be more educated than Buhari and yet you are unable to comprehend a simple matter.

The issue of missing WAEC certificate does not mean that Buhari is a mere school cert. holder. For your information, the president has an equivalent of a master's degree.

Every constitution has a minimum requirement of interested candidates. The minimum requirement to contest the presidential post is an evidence of education up to school cert. level. Even if you have a PhD, you can decide to fulfil that minimum requirement by tendering such evidence. It doesn't mean that that is the only cert. you have acquired in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
ryloy:
Wailers over to you...Tonye
You probably have a degree certificate after a 4yr hardwork in a university but you're here celebrating your President over a mere SSCE. Shame on you. sad

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahha

Laff with me please Nigerians..

Our mumu don reach 100%
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by IntellectOzone(m): 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
yns4real:

You can buy a scratch card to check it online using his examination number.

Oh! Man
You don't get this logic am attesting to you like the certificate attested to Mr. President...... Military said they can't found his result while Waec said dey don't issue certificate two times buh an attestation would be given..... Abeg what's the different between the "Attestation and Affidavit" ?
Original nko, na Original we want o biko
We are not in support of this forge/fraud cert he's attesting all around
We Nigerians are copy copy.... very soon now, something like this will start being and excuses so as to loot the country economy money
Ayam not understanding again o
This country is taya-ing me bayi o

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by taiwofisa: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
ComeAndobo:
Buhari no even shame to collect the thing, he stood there and gave handshakes like it's one big achievement. Ordinary secondary school leaving certificate

What else do you ppl want from him? Try to be objective at least for once to justify all the expenses on you in school. For you to even believe that a general in Nigeria army does not possess olevel get as e be, irrespective of hatred you have for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by MossLuv: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
logically its the school you attended that supposed to give attestation. ,(Which is testimonial.) not WEAC. Buhari has made Nigeria a laughing stock before the international communities.
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by opribo(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bro, why are you betraying your ignorance this way? I am sure even you will claim to be more educated than Buhari and yet you are unable to comprehend a simple matter.

The issue of missing WAEC certificate does not mean that Buhari is a mere school cert. holder. For your information, the president has an equivalent of a master's degree.

Every constitution has a minimum requirement of interested candidates. The minimum requirement to contest the presidential post is an evidence of education up to school cert. level. Even if you have a PhD, you can decide to fulfil that minimum requirement by tendering such evidence. It doesn't mean that that is the only cert. you have acquired in life.

He is not inspiring at all, if what he has to present as a candidate is a controversial WAEC certificate.

There is something about people who have been found worthy in character and learning to be awarded a degree certificate. They are refined and polished, they dont take politics as a do or die like bubu who cannot survive awsy from recourse to tax payers funds.

The man just cannot think outside the box.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Billionaire09: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
TEYA:

But PDP could have demanded for it they were the party in power and besides the FIB guarantees they'd get it! They knew the truth that Is why they continued with their silly propaganda without any facts.

Very good to certificate forgers.

President Buhari has officially legalized credentials forgeries. Just as some of his appountees told the whole world that NYSC credentials are bullsh#t during aunty Kemi NYSC certificate-gate.

The zoo leadership has done it again.

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by NaijaElba(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
AdamuAudu:
gun point attestation certificate

You can say whatever you like, you wanted certificate now u have it. Say something else!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by moderatedguy: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=NaijaElba post=72629128]Tonye the chief wailer should be ashamed of himself now. Your Atiku should now go to USA since Buhari has produced his certificate.[/qluote]US have already told him to come and carry Visa.
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by BluntBoy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Kennydoc:

Does JAMB not set exams on English and 3 other core subjects for candidates which they must pass before they can enrol into the university? Does that mean one doesn't need to pass those 4 subjects in WASSCE before applying for university admission?
In the statement of result issued by the principal of Government College Katsina in 2015, Mathematics was recorded for Buhari and it was shown he had F9. How come WAEC didn't record that Mathematics alongside Woodwork in which he also had F9?
Something is definitely fishy about this result, but you can be sure that more revelations will come out. We are watching.

Have you ever heard about IJMB? Well, you can fail Maths in WAEC and still gain admission into ABU if you pass IJMB o'level Maths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Respect55(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Basher8583:

I would have helped you get a job and this is being honest. But your reasoning pattern worries me. I fear you will disapoint me on the job. So forget it

YOU HAVEN'T met me nor seen me work and you already know I will disappoint in the job. That sounds illogical. There are as many opinions as there are men. If mine differs from yours, it doesn't just define me.

Thanks althesame for the concern.
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by BluntBoy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
opribo:

He is not inspiring at all, if what he has to present as a candidate is a controversial WAEC certificate.

There is something about people who have been found worthy in character and learning to be awarded a degree certificate. They are refined and polished, they dont take politics as a do or die like bubu who cannot survive awsy from recourse to tax payers funds.

The man just cannot think outside the box.

What is you people's problem sef?

Who told you that that was the only certificate he presented? The reason why it is generating so much heat is because of the absence of an original certificate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Billionaire09: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
yns4real:

Correct yourself. Stop being ruled by hatred and emotion.

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by velocity25(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:

''My colleagues and I who spent close to nine years in boarding school both in primary and secondary, including Gen. Musa Yar’Adua, when we intended to join the military we had to take a military examination"

Chai... Buhari is fraud.

Is it only dead Yar'rAdua that he has as witness?

cc Lzza Immhotep madridguy cilicmarine omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo ngeneukwenu cilicmarin throwback velocity25
lifeless must attract lifeless, don't be surprise when he mentioned Yar'adua

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by greatest31: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
''Whoever sat for WASC exams in whatever year, we have the records in our database, and Mr President, we have the records of the examinations you sat in 1961.

''We have the attestation of results which we issue to candidates who lost their certificates and confirmation of results,’’ Dr Uwadiae said.

WAEC I hail you people for having database in 1961. Nigeria was a super power then and they invented computer.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Isaackenny(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
another question is why should WAEC bring the attestation to him, shouldn't he be d one to walk to WAEC office? Buhari and integrity are sworn enemies

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by berrystunn(m): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

Ipob is asking for a referendum not a Fraudulent certificate

From who?

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by tete7000(m): 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
TEYA:

But PDP could have demanded for it they were the party in power and besides the FIB guarantees they'd get it! They knew the truth that Is why they continued with their silly propaganda without any facts.

PDP to demand for another man's result? Hear yourself, you go school at all? If yes, you think your school will give your result to a stranger demanding for it without your approval?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Yyeske(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
greatest31:
''Whoever sat for WASC exams in whatever year, we have the records in our database, and Mr President, we have the records of the examinations you sat in 1961.

''We have the attestation of results which we issue to candidates who lost their certificates and confirmation of results,’’ Dr Uwadiae said.

WAEC I hail you people for having database in 1961. Nigeria was a super power then and they invented computer.
The way some of you reason tires one atimes, so records of first generation banks and universities in Nigeria let's say UNN, UI, Union bank, First bank etc that had only paper work as their database say in the '70s have not computerized as at today?
Who did this to our lazy Nigerian yoots today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Kennydoc(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
BluntBoy:

Have you ever heard about IJMB? Well, you can fail Maths in WAEC and still gain admission into ABU if you pass IJMB o'level Maths.

So why did WAEC omit Maths in the attestation they issued? It's either the WAEC attestation is incomplete (they deliberately omitted the Maths) or the Statement of Result by the school had extra subjects fraudulently added. Either the school principal committed fraud or WAEC officers. Someone has to explain that.
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by shukuokukobambi: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
greatest31:

So Chinua Achebe's 1950s degree records and certificate at UI will no longer be existing following your 'logic'? And you sef go claim that you're a graduate o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Lilimax(f): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
Amalekki:
Case closed.
For where? He'll keep on bringing different types of lies to buttress his earlier lies. Mr Integrity my foot! embarassed
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by rafak: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Both are valid document
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by papiwyte(m): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
U ask for a certificate and is out so wot else...... If U like go hug tranformer....BUHARI till 2023

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by toprealman: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
Rubbish policy. If you finish from top school world over, certificate replacement is one of the easiest thing to do. Who school cert epp?
Nigeria is a joke!
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by bluefilm: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
rusher14:
E pain IPOB.

I dey tell you!!!

E pain dem no be small.

Nonsense ipob.

Ndi ara.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Dinero018(m): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
So una no fit find any small pikin pix weh resemble buhari use do am?........so I'm wear agbada with cap as im old sit for d exam? Una de learn work ooohhh..... If Na my Aba brothers arrange dat paper, una go bow.
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Basher8583: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
Respect55:

YOU HAVEN'T met me nor seen me work and you already know I will disappoint in the job. That sounds illogical. There are as many opinions as there are men. If mine differs from yours, it doesn't just define me.

Thanks althesame for the concern.

You are welcome. Next time when looking for a job stay apolitical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech / Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.