Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC (39833 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by pauljumbo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
Does company accept attestation certificates
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by rusher14: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

Ipob is asking for a referendum not a Fraudulent certificate

If I hear.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
cheesy Scam, scammer, scammest!

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by SimSify(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
Fraud
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Just2endowed2(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hmm. M
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by martineverest(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
surbrown:
What happen to the original certificate? Cow don chop am hahah

Like for Buhari Share for Atiku
I guess your tins never miss b4
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by ultimate77(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
bull crao
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Just2endowed2(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
pauljumbo:
Does company accept attestation certificates

I hope companies will accept it .....
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Xisnin(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
For how much?
Corrupt WAEC.
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by martineverest(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy Scam, scammer, scammest!
e pain u sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by KwoiZabo(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
The Issue is that Buhari did not Credit Maths. If you read the principal's letter it states that Buhari will Pass English and Maths with Credit which is the criteria for being a military officer.
Buhari is Qualified to run for office of President but not Qualified to be in the Military ab initio.
No wonder they have been hiding the certificate all these while. Mr. Integrity that did not meet criteria for being a Military officer that is Grand corruption.

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by dmbb: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Pigs will not like it
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by georgeceekay: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
My question is I hope the examination number on the waec certificate is verifiable and can be confirmed authentic?

If not waec just doesn't know what they have gotten themselves into.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by ifex370(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
dimeji877:
Chain
Black night for wailers

That your President is still at the level of collecting a waec certificate?

God forgive me, but you're a Fool.. I swear to it

7 Likes

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Flyingngel(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
buhari is a real yahoo plus. i doff my cap for him.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by chloride6: 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
APC was illed advised to pull this stunt...

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Omeokachie: 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nigerians: Buhari, where is your certificate?

Buhari: I swear it is with the military.

'Nigerians: Military, where is Buhari's certificate?

Military: We don't have his certificate.

Nigerians: Buhari, where exactly did you say your certificate is?

WAEC: Here is the certificate cheesy

If WAEC is this efficient, 90% of the problems of Nigerian students would not exist.

I thought one principal in Katsina had issued him one in 2014? Or did the military confiscate that one from him also? cheesy
BTW, his grades keeps getting better every election year cheesy

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html

Come May 2019, the true story of this WAEC certificate will be known just like they are doing to Senator Adeleke grin

5 Likes

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by daygee12: 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
One thing dis lazy ipob yoot should note is that if dis man doesn't have a WAEC CERT. why was it easy for him to contest against incumbent President then, they shouted no WAEC 4 years ago he still won. The next thing now na BIRTH CERTIFICATE then go dey look for. Idi ara

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Yyeske(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
ComeAndobo:
Buhari no even shame to collect the thing, he stood there and gave handshakes like it's one big achievement. Ordinary secondary school leaving certificate
Nothing can be done to ever satisfy you wailers, so it is now ordinary secondary school leaving certificate?
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by amyzon: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
Certificate forgery everywhere
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by crestedaguiyi: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
rusher14:

If I hear.

Nothing go happen
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by dimeji877(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
ifex370:

That your President is still at the level of collecting a waec certificate?

God forgive me, but you're a Fool.. I swear to it

Pained OSU fool, think of something else to wail on.. Like it or not , he has come to stay till 2023..
Good night idiot..

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by IntellectOzone(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
yns4real:

''We don’t issue certificates twice but we can issue attestations or duplicate copy of the certificate.

''We also have what we refer to as confirmation; usually, universities were using this in those days when Information Technology was not in vogue.

''Whoever sat for WASC exams in whatever year, we have the records in our database, and Mr President, we have the records of the examinations you sat in 1961.

''We have the attestation of results which we issue to candidates who lost their certificates and confirmation of results,’’ Dr Uwadiae said.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
November 2, 2018

https://web.facebook.com/GarShehu/posts/2188190624728350?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCwLISFPWJdIYHplKga_da4JZHWGyWEwTvX4N3ZHmmv3KiaLXKYWmpv3WI0PS99v3Six12-rqW2zEF6iAgeKfo9myKocnCMdyASBGdJseYkDeXy9b_TnhnDO4Euu3WijdvkE3fcFnQ0GExIKUgtaU-6I694yiJV6OuHY01dIbnw4WOgxEu-pjyFM-jruuEQj0WEjFzECi7or98yXZF_lzE&__tn__=K-R

The Certificate is not clear sef

He was only issued attestation of result
Original first result nko?
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by israelmao(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
Excellent attestation to the forged certificate.
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari is a fraud.

Hired SANs to defend himself
Got a fake certificate from Katsina
Claimed his documents were with the military board
Now arranges attestation.

Rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by drnoel: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
rusher14:
E pain IPOB.

I doubt they care
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Yyeske(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
georgeceekay:
My question is I hope the examination number on the waec certificate is verifiable and can be confirmed authentic?

If not waec just doesn't know what they have gotten themselves into.
Why not go to WAEC and verify na because I know nothing is holding you back.
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by owneebeghjou: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lies, lies, and more lies from Mr integrity. This man integrity has definitely been compromised, I'll wait for Aisha to speak the truth about this as always.
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by theoldpretender(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
jlinkd78:
Ok. Noted. The issue is that u comprised by not listing all his grades in 8 subjects he entered for. Why stylishly omitting Mathematics and Woodwork which he had F9. The answer is simple cos we all know from d Endorsement letter from d Principal back then he gave a futuristic remark that Buhari will have five credits in English, Mathematics and three others. Yes Bubu might have settled d issue of eligibility but another round of legal fireworks might be in d offing that might make him loose all entitlement in d military as he isn't qualified to be enlisted

F9's are always ommitted from the final certificate.
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by jumpandpas(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
cheesy cheesy

''My colleagues and I who spent close to nine years in boarding school both in primary and secondary, including Gen. Musa Yar’Adua, when we intended to join the military we had to take a military examination"

Chai... Buhari is fraud.

Is it only dead Yar'rAdua that he has as witness?

cc Lzza Immhotep madridguy cilicmarine omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo ngeneukwenu cilicmarin throwback velocity25

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by theoldpretender(m): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
jlinkd78:
Ok. Noted. The issue is that u comprised by not listing all his grades in 8 subjects he entered for. Why stylishly omitting Mathematics and Woodwork which he had F9. The answer is simple cos we all know from d Endorsement letter from d Principal back then he gave a futuristic remark that Buhari will have five credits in English, Mathematics and three others. Yes Bubu might have settled d issue of eligibility but another round of legal fireworks might be in d offing that might make him loose all entitlement in d military as he isn't qualified to be enlisted

F9's are always ommitted from the final WAEC certificate.

(Personal anecdote...I wrote November December WAEC back in the day,and got a F9 in one suject. My reasons for writing the exam was backup for my May June because of a certain subject I was afraid of failing...interestingly I passed that same subject both times. The F9 did not reflect in my final certificate...issued some 4 years later.).
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Yyeske(m): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
IntellectOzone:

The Certificate is not clear sef

He was only issued attestation of result
Original first result nko?
The last paragraph of the highlighted in the post you quoted ought to have answered your question, my suggestion to you, go back and read the full text but this time, slowly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some #istandwithbuhari Supporters Were Promised #1000 To Show Up - TVC / FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) / Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.