Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC (39826 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Respect55(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2018
Yyeske:
I'm sure you're still a kid, you think the outside world is same as throwing banters on nairaland, FYI you have to stay apolitical or neutral on some issues sometimes to get what you want because you never can say where thy help cometh from.
Imagine applying for a position in a beer company and in your application and résumé, you've stated you hate alcohol and you are doing everything possible to stop people from drinking, of course you should know that your paper will end up in the trash can. Wouldn't it have been better you were neutral and not saying anything about your preference and if you were actually asked to state your preference during the interview, you should be very diplomatic with your response
I'm not a kid anymore.I only aired my opinion based on the issue on ground.
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by Elishatoff: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2018
Now no body aside the country wanna hear you mention Nigeria..... How long shall Nigerians be laid waste......
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by greatman247(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
rusher14:

They said Buhari is a northerner.

They said Buhari is Fulani.

They said Buhari is a Muslim.

They said Buhari is a septuagenarian .

It's strange how these are no longer negatives in their eyes.

Lol. Idiots will not give up. I'm very sure they will cook up something else to want to distract the president to gather momentum for Atiku before 2019, just watch and see. All I know is Atiku will still loose despite their tricks. Once again, Atiku is a fraud. Atikulate my bloody ass.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by greatest31: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

So Chinua Achebe's 1950s degree records and certificate at UI will no longer be existing following your 'logic'? And you sef go claim that you're a graduate o

I hope you have seen the letter from WAEC HQ,
Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by shukuokukobambi: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
greatest31:

I hope you have seen the letter from WAEC HQ,

I hope you've seen that the letter is from WAEC Ghana national office and not WAEC headquarters?

I also hope you've seen the explanation from WAEC Nigerian national office below?

Re: We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC by TEYA: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
tete7000:

If we go by your logic, by now we suppose to have all information pertaining to money spent one Buharii's medical tourism in the land of the queen. However each time the question is posed what your people keep telling us is that it will endanger the national security, if there are information on the President too confidential and that will endanger national security, who told you then there are not information too confidential that can endanger individual dignity. You too want to claim I know, but what really do you know?
Freedom of information act doesn't give you the right to probe into places that at are exclusively within the precinct of an individual's privacy. Olodo!
If APC refuse to release information on Buhari is understandable, they are shielding themselves from embarrassment, it is understandable. But why will a government agency under a PDP government refuse to release incriminating evidence against an opponent in an opposition party? Why? If those allegations against Buhari in 2015 were true and PDP failed to release information to expose him even though all those agencies were under a PDP government and you defend PDP still then it means you and PDP are a herd of goats! Continue insulting your father thinking you are insulting me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Wins Ekiti South Senatorial District – Official Result / FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! / "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.