Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

‘free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys’ – Woman’s Naked Scandalous Birthday IV Trends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys’ – Woman’s Naked Scandalous Birthday IV Trends (1946 Views)

9 out of 10 guys always fall for this kind of girls, if you are like this you r? / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys’ – Woman’s Naked Scandalous Birthday IV Trends by Nigeriapen(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

This Ghanaian lady is trending on social media after her scandalous birthday Invitation card surfaced online.

On the Invite, the lady is seen posing naked with an inscription disclosing that she will be offering sex to the first ten guys to arrive at the venue.

The birthday party is expected to go down on the 4th of November at a Hotel in Kumasi, Ghana.

See More Crazy Sexy Photos below..........

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/free-puy-for-the-first-10-guys-womans-naked-scandalous-birthday-iv-trends-on-social-media-photos-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: ‘free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys’ – Woman’s Naked Scandalous Birthday IV Trends by Nigeriapen(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: ‘free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys’ – Woman’s Naked Scandalous Birthday IV Trends by SEGLIZ: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
.... still can't fix it. is she the celebrant or she's being paid for the job? sex as appetizer, dessert or take away?
Re: ‘free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys’ – Woman’s Naked Scandalous Birthday IV Trends by Seconsol92(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nonsense
Re: ‘free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys’ – Woman’s Naked Scandalous Birthday IV Trends by yarimo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
If I hear I no go this birthday, chaiii see soft boobs tongue
Re: ‘free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys’ – Woman’s Naked Scandalous Birthday IV Trends by samysmoothfresh: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
More like: Free HIV for the first ten guys....."

las las i go still attend sha

Re: ‘free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys’ – Woman’s Naked Scandalous Birthday IV Trends by Justine2Sweet: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
hahahah, my village people go like come

(1) (Reply)

My Sex Adventures With Corpers / Lady Do Peter Okoye's "One More Night Challenge" On Lagos Road As She Twerks / Is There Correlation Between Shoe Size And Penis Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.