Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos (10180 Views)

Pus*y Is Not Only Used For Peeing And Pouring Blood, Lady Shares Her Story / God Has Blessed & Anointed My Pu**y To Cure All Your Infertility Problems-pastor / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by good20: 5:52am On Jul 10, 2018
Source==> ofofonews.com

A Nigerian slay queen has taken to social media to reveal that she is willing to give big brother niaja winner Miracle her ‘honey pot’ once he gets back into the country.

Read her Tweet below;

Earlier this morning, a fan ran into big brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle and finalists, Tobi and Nina in South Africa and shared cute selfies with them.
Check image here=>http://ofofonews.com/my-dear-miracle-my-puy-is-for-you-nigerian-lady-says-as-she-posts-raw-photos-of-her-vagna-online/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 10, 2018
Lazy yoot spotted... but WTF look at her

5 Likes

Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by good20: 5:55am On Jul 10, 2018
nuti:
Lazy yoot spotted but WTF look at her
i wonder oo i wonder how the Pu**Y will even be tongue
Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55am On Jul 10, 2018
Stop spreading HIV....
Keep it to yaself!!...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by good20: 5:58am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69234096:
Stop spreading HIV....
Keep it to yaself!!...
yes bro but tell her ..but i bet some guys will still enter tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by Donald95(m): 6:09am On Jul 10, 2018
She has a hidden Agenda. It should be more like

Dear Miracle, My pussy is yours and Your money is mine mere looking at her you will see hunger

3 Likes

Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by ehinmowo: 6:13am On Jul 10, 2018
1. She is beautiful

2. Nothig special about her vagina

3. Most Nigerian girls are like this (either in public or in secret)

3 Likes

Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by Nightmareo07: 6:13am On Jul 10, 2018
grin
Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by BabbanBura(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2018
good20:
Source==> ofofonews.com

A Nigerian slay queen has taken to social media to reveal that she is willing to give big brother niaja winner Miracle her ‘honey pot’ once he gets back into the country.

Read her Tweet below;

Earlier this morning, a fan ran into big brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle and finalists, Tobi and Nina in South Africa and shared cute selfies with them.
Check image here=>http://ofofonews.com/my-dear-miracle-my-puy-is-for-you-nigerian-lady-says-as-she-posts-raw-photos-of-her-vagna-online/

Oh poor vjay!
Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by teckmore(m): 6:34am On Jul 10, 2018
tongue
Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by DarkMagic(m): 6:37am On Jul 10, 2018
Is pussy really the selling point?
Olosho tongue
Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by sparog(m): 6:41am On Jul 10, 2018
And what is special about your pussy?

What differentiates your pussy from other girls pussy?

Girls be feeling like gods cos dey have pussy

Iranu

cheesy
Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by coolie1: 8:29am On Jul 10, 2018
some ladies and brains are really far apart
Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by reckonpaws9ja(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2018
End time no far again .... Lol see public declaration of assets unknown to miracle !!!

1 Like

Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by cyndy1000(f): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if some of this girls have family members on social media.

3 Likes

Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by SoftP(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2018
She is sexy though

1 Like

Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by Maverickking1(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2018
I think bloggers are becoming more desperate these days. This is a girl that goes to covenant university na. I'm not entirely sure she's the one who said it but anything is possible
Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by nanakgh(m): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
she cute af
Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Na waoh she doesnt look clean.any guy wey put im stick into this one has the risk of contacting gono,staph, and even monkey pox. But i know some men will still dip their tongue inside this one pum pumcheesy. Over to u Miracle.

Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by NinaJoy(f): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
And to think she is beautiful,, so wrong on so many levels
Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by Cholls(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by PropertyDeals(f): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lol... Good for her and Miracle.

Check signature below for details on what I do and reach out.
Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Jeez are you sure? this is arethea naa she finished from convenant university .....haba she is too tushup to say something like that naa...i suspect fake account..she is very decent
Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by good20: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
NinaJoy:
And to think she is beautiful,, so wrong on so many levels

hahahahahaa grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 11, 2018
I am not surprised because she gat nothing else to offer beyond this.
If you closely approach her SKULL, u will discover Garbage oozing from it

(1) (Reply)

If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl / How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts / I Don't Like This Girl Called............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.