Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

"Beware Of Self-styled Group Called Buhari Campaign Organization" - Keyamo warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Beware Of Self-styled Group Called Buhari Campaign Organization" - Keyamo warns (9380 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Beware Of Self-styled Group Called Buhari Campaign Organization" - Keyamo warns by almarthins(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2018
DAntivirus:
APC denies everything...

I hope they won't one day deny that they ruled Nigeria for the worst four (4) years ever recorded.

Atiku isn't a saint I know but if he's an option, I'll rather go for him!

So no one dey this country again apart from this two?
Nigeria!!!
I feel sorry for una, well next year I leave una country for una. I am disgusted by people who know that atiku is a well established thief yet still opt for him as if he has some thing to offer. Same story with obj.

1 Like

Re: "Beware Of Self-styled Group Called Buhari Campaign Organization" - Keyamo warns by jaxxy(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2018
This is rather shameless, when they were collecting contracts and inflating them u guys didn’t know they were not authorized the president then?

This is why we say buhary can not lead this country, obviously BCO is one of buharis men’s groups to support his ambition or high corruption they are not an unknown entity or imposters.

Putting up this disclaimer now does nothing unless u prosecute BCO.

3 Likes

Re: "Beware Of Self-styled Group Called Buhari Campaign Organization" - Keyamo warns by theoldpretender(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2018
Like I said...I doubt that the letter came from the Buhari Campaign Organisation.

1.First, if Bubu wanted to raise money from the government coffers for his organisaiton, he would do it in a more refined way....(think the 'website' budget of a certian ex governor)
2.The letter strikes me as a letter asking for favours. What we need is proof those favors were granted...which means access to the records FROM the Ministry concerned.
3.I don't doubt that there is some corruption in the government, or that Buharists are using their connections to join in the eating....I doubt the letter in question proves it.

I think Keyamo is telling the truth.
Re: "Beware Of Self-styled Group Called Buhari Campaign Organization" - Keyamo warns by excel101(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2018
poscabafash:

we know good name matters and President Buhari is a man of integrity
True talk, but the forged certificate has scarred his integrity. Even in 2014, prior the 2015 elections El-Rufai made Nigerians to know that in military President Buhari was promoted without passing military exams( unmerited promotion)

1 Like

Re: "Beware Of Self-styled Group Called Buhari Campaign Organization" - Keyamo warns by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2018

2 Likes

Re: "Beware Of Self-styled Group Called Buhari Campaign Organization" - Keyamo warns by petermazie77: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2018
winning is our right , we keep winning together, call or whatsapp to confirm.

Re: "Beware Of Self-styled Group Called Buhari Campaign Organization" - Keyamo warns by yrex01(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2018
cucumbae:
ba ur type em dey talk. U omit good he does in ur poster !!
Re: "Beware Of Self-styled Group Called Buhari Campaign Organization" - Keyamo warns by 46O1CE: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2018
SeverusSnape:

Integrity my foot.

Integrity with no certificate. Integrity by scamming Nigerians, Integrity by killing Nigerians.

It seems the word "integrity" has a new meaning in present day Nigeria.
Ehya . See tears all over the place
Pele
Re: "Beware Of Self-styled Group Called Buhari Campaign Organization" - Keyamo warns by osuofia2(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
poscabafash:

we know good name matters and President Buhari is a man of integrity
My foot..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Clean Sweep" - Governor Fayemi Congratulates All Elected Presiding Officers / Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord / MASSOB Not Aware Of Proposed Biafra Republic Day - Uwazuruike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.