Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice (8155 Views)

Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Yupng: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Dear Stella,
Trust you had a good night rest.
Straight to my point. Last week i found out that my ex (first love) is currently made partner with my husband.

I found out when he invited DH and myself for a private dinner. Imagine my shock when i saw him. He was in attendance with his wife and strangely we had close resemblance.

My ex was a man who didn't like make up or attachment. He loved light skinned (natural) ladies and this wife is exactly that.

She was quite receptive all through the meal.i asked to use the restroom and while washing up when my Ex showed up asking if i was fine. I shrugged as i recalled he broke up with me back in uni. I gave a weak smile and was walking back to the living room when he grabbed me from behind, kissed me by the neck ( my weakest point), i still tried to quietly walk away when he pinned me to the wall and kissed me passionately.

I still tried restraining myself but before i could break off him, he already had his hand inside my business!
I was jolted back to reality when i heard DH scream my name. This was so embarrassing, he stormed out of their house while i ran after him.

All through in the car, he kept so quiet i wished i knew what he was thinking.
We got to our house and he went straight to the guest room. I was so ashamed of myself i felt to go intensify my pleading.

He refused to even turn or respond. I became unsure and so scared. So i thought to leave him till he calmed down. At the door he threw a question at me ' did you consent to that'? ... I stood there ashamed while trying to find words. I knelt down to plead and the last thing i expected came flying at me! DH hit me for the first time ever and i could feel blood in my mouth! He dragged me by the hair and forced me severally. He called me a LovePeddler as he was thrusting like a wild beast. DH had always been so passionate i could swear he could never hurt a fly.

When he was done, he spilled his cum all over my face and hair while calling me a 'filthy LovePeddler' continuously. I began to feel intense pain and cramps in my abdomen. I curled up in tears and all shaken. He left the room and i just slept there on the tiled cold floor till daybreak.

I summoned some strength and i realised i had urinated on myself. My maid walked into the guest room and found me. She helped clean me up and put me in bed.
The following day was a Sunday and DH ministered in the absence of the pastor in charge. I was too ashamed to even look him in the eye on the pulpit. He did an alter call and to the gaze of all i stepped out to rededicate my life.

After service, you could imagine my surprise as he ignored me and i had to drive home by myself while he stayed back at the church. I thought to make it up and picked up lunch for him as his Sundays are usually busy. I drove back to church and his secretary said he was in a meeting. I waited and decided to sit in the car when i saw DH step out of building with a lady who giggled and acted like they were lovers. I stormed out of the car so she could see me as she stepped into her car. I followed DH back into his office asking about the lady and he told me clearly that is his mistress.

This is 4 months later and the many nights he did not come home to sleep and the late night calls.

I had cut ties with my ex from the very night it happened and i never gave room for further contact. DH has only friends in the church and i am scared of confiding in anyone to help me plead as washing our laundry publicly can ruin both our lives.

Please, i know i messed up but how do i resolve all these. I love him very much.I need help.

Culled from : www.yup.ng
Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
This story was baked, fried, boiled, steamed and then roasted..
What a cooked story!!

34 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Yupng: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
It is actually a real life story.

QueenBelle:
What a cooked story!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
Yupng:

pinshurs or video or evidence supporting this story else...

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by itchie: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
Which advice you dey find again? A cheat that has been caught cannot be uncaught cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Adasun(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
hw would da lady hear my advice na?

It's so precious and i can't spil it any hw
Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by overdrive(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Yupng:
try to acknowledge sdk blog for the story.inugo

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
sounds like those joro stories

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by daben1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
your husband is a very gentle man... the only only reason I go call you the next day(definitely you're not coming to my house) Na to ask if Na your parents house dem go pack your loads come give you abi your ex house,.. then I delete your number forever, life is that simple!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
itchie:
Which advice you dey find again? A cheat that has been caught cannot be uncaught cheesy
She can not be uncaught brotherly. cheesy
As far as I'm concerned, she gave the consent because if not, a resounding slap on the face of the ex or a hit at his scrotum would've made him back off.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Betakeshi: 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin
Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
What a cooked story!!
kiss

You said it all

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by humbleafolabi20(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
I don`t even want to read the content of your crazy story the headline alone is enough for me to tell you Say my Sister na God go punish u oooo.... e sweet u sotay your husband caught you.... did they caught you abi he didn`t caught you?.

Infact plenty slap fall on you... cry cry[color=#990000][/color] cry cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Yupng: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Make una take am easy na.. Haba. grin
Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by davostar: 12:42am On Nov 03, 2018
Nice Baked Story. You're a good writer

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 03, 2018
Yupng:

Okay we get it, you're not the author. So you believe it really happened?

smh

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by falcon01: 2:10am On Nov 03, 2018
QueenBelle:
What a cooked story!!
and it's still not tasty

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by openmine(m): 2:34am On Nov 03, 2018
This is very strong
Its just that once a person is caught cheating,it will be assumed by the other partner that such acts have been going on constantly!

Nothing kills a soul faster than seeing a hubby or Wifey making out with someone else esp when the love and trust for that person was very strong!

Am also quite sure that if she wasn't caught by the hubby that day,she would have had several acts like that with her ex!

For me,the best thing for her to do is to plead for forgiveness and hope he forgives her!
Thats because no amount of family influence will make him forget that experience...and thats if she is hoping for that option!
The hubby may forgive her but in reality,it will be hard to forget that scene!
It will keep playing in his head like a broken record!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Ishilove: 4:58am On Nov 03, 2018
Tales by moonlight. Hints and Hearts stories keep coming back to life in various disguises.

True Tales Publications.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 03, 2018
Mtcheewww, women just like give you hatred Saying they love you. You love me you're cheating on me okay... cry
Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 03, 2018
You should have told him u never consented to d assault. She should have kept quiet through it all.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Johnchizoba(m): 7:45am On Nov 03, 2018
itchie:

Lol. That is hash

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Johnchizoba(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2018
daben1:
your husband is a very gentle man... the only only reason I go call you the next day(definitely you're not coming to my house) Na to ask if Na your parents house dem go pack your loads come give you abi your ex house,.. then I delete your number forever, life is that simple!

Hahahahahahahahaha. No be so. E no go dey easy like that.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Mankosi: 7:57am On Nov 03, 2018
Fairly tales by moonlight.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by daben1(m): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2018
Johnchizoba:

Hahahahahahahahaha. No be so. E no go dey easy like that.
bros, e go Dey easy pass like that o, except the house na "her own"
Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 8:04am On Nov 03, 2018
itchie:
HAHAHHAH "A cheat that has been caught cannot be uncaught" Likewise a pussy bleeped can not be unfuck. cool cool cheesy
Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2018
This story ehn grin
Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by ericsimons18: 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ok .. there is really nothing to do. If he wants to talk about it .. hes probably gonna forgive but if hes not. Then you have to get on your knees give him a BJ and beg for forgiveness like your life depends on it. make sure he gets bj for at a month.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Yupng: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
cool... Life is so complicated abeg...
Re: My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice by Morbeta11(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
This is super storyyyy alalalaaalaaaalaa!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / Meet Cherokee, The Stripper Disturbing Ohio With Her Massive Ukwu / This Lady’s Backside Is The Biggest You Have Ever Seen (sexy Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.