Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures (8159 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Dreyton36: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
I have this girl here in UAE
She travels more than buhari aje

What does she sell ?

PUSSY REPAIRER

I ask her wetin dat one mean , she say na for girls wey their pvssy don spoil

E shock me o , I no know say pvssy dey spoil abwg make person help me explain

What's the weirdest thing you've seen someone selling ?

@Mynd44
@Lalasticlala snake man come o

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
What's wrong with you

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by illicit(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Someone selling Koboko....

What if the buyer decided to test it before buying cheesy

9 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Dreyton36: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
illicit:
Someone selling Koboko....

What if the buyer asked to test it before buying cheesy

Lol illicit my fellow cruise nigha wey no get yawa

Anyway koboko no be wetin Dem dey test for even witch body , d witch sef go repent

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Dreyton36: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
What's wrong with you

Alaye dey try smile or try create happiness once in a while

Stop being a sadist

Abi na me say make wahala naked follow u ?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dreyton36:

Stop being a sadist

You are the sadist here ,you better borrow sense before I declare war on you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by illicit(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dreyton36:

Lol illicit my fellow cruise nigha wey no get yawa

Anyway koboko no be wetin Dem dey test for even witch body , d witch sef go repent

lol

Cruise is bae cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Dreyton36: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
You are the sadist here ,you better borrow sense before I declare war on you

Shut up kid , smoke up and have sense
War kee u dere grin

10 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dreyton36:

Stop being a sadist

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Dreyton36: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=SmellySperm post=98560266][/quote]

Take kiss kiss
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Jennycoolz(f): 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Roasted yam angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Jennycoolz(f): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
What's wrong with you

Wahala
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Themainboy22: 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Aboki selling vagina, breast, penis enlargement and sexual enhancement drugs along the road, with microphone and two big mounthed loud speakers.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by abiona36622: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Roasted yam
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
Useless thread
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by 444croopy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Baest bae
illicit:

lol

Cruise is bae cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Dollarremix(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
selling sugar as air freshener. and we plenty wey we buy ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Sonnobax15(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
shocked

Some elements of custard just spoiled this thread...

Why can't you just come in here and comment whatsoever nonsense you have to comment and just leave ?

Back to op,this your thread no make sense at alllllllllllllllllllll
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Benwallt(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Quality okrika pants. The funniest thing was the seller demonstrating how to wash it b4 using it.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Anieheart: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Imagine a market woman shouting buy your sweet bitterleaf

18 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by UltraSphinx(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Live Pangolin and Alligator... the thing shock me fess as i see am

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Samfloxin(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Aboki selling dagger along the road in Kano

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by KingMack(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
Samfloxin:
Aboki selling dagger along the road in Kano

Very common

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by KingMack(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Make I keep space first

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by codedgalaxy: 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
I dey come make i buy kpof con grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rat poison Seller

The seller was demonstrating how to give the Rat Poson.

Illustration!!!

Catch the Rat

*Give the Rat two spoons in the morning and leave it, if the rat is still alive....

*In the evening, Catch the Rat and give it two Spoons and leave it.....

6 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Dreyton36: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Jennycoolz:
Roasted yam angry

Seen those in Lagos and port only lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Dreyton36: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Useless thread

grin grin grin grin grin sorry o
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Dreyton36: 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dollarremix:
selling sugar as air freshener. and we plenty wey we buy ooo

grin grin grin how is that possible
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Dreyton36: 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Some elements of custard just spoiled this thread...

Why can't you just come in here and comment whatsoever nonsense you have to comment and just leave ?

Back to op,this your thread no make sense at alllllllllllllllllllll

Alaye carry ur sad life commot here , depressed people no they for here grin grin na cruise geng dey for hia anoufia

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Dreyton36: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Benwallt:
Quality okrika pants. The funniest thing was the seller demonstrating how to wash it b4 using it.

U go see the seriousness ehn to even wear pant go they hungry u , and yeah I've seen that one too lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures by Dreyton36: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Anieheart:
Imagine a market woman shouting buy your sweet bitterleaf

E shock u

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wild And Worrisome Ways Of Women / Don't Be Decieved By Big Backside / Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.