Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". (1935 Views)

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have / The Meaning Of "Next Of Kin" / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by edunaragold(f): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Every marriage has its ups and down but,the joy I felt as a man having a child has change the way I think,I usually feel silent joy seeing my daughter walking gradually has she is now one,kids brings silent joy to parents. My salary was 71k but immediately I marry I now earn 150k,so when I retired after 35 yrs, by his grace I will have trained 2 of my kids .its a joy to give birth on time ,so when u are older or in sickness time your kids will be by you to care for u,seriously single people won't know that joy of being a parent.

6 Likes

Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by weblord1900: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wow.. I feel you grin
Any money way enter my hand now I go use am marry

3 Likes

Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by MufasaLion: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin grin grin

None of my business. I'm glad you ain't breeding like rodents.
Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by faithfull18(f): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wahala for single people this period oh grin grin
Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
edunaragold:
Every marriage has its ups and down but,the joy I felt as a man having a child has change the way I think,I usually feel silent joy seeing my daughter walking gradually has she is now one,kids brings silent joy to parents. My salary was 71k but immediately I marry I now earn 150k,so when I retired after 35 yrs, by his grace I will have trained 2 of my kids .its a joy to give birth on time ,so when u are older or in sickness time your kids will be by you to care for u,seriously single people won't know that joy of being a parent.

It's a different kind of love. It's indescribable to the childless.

1 Like

Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by ProphetofOdin: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
As an expectant Dad I can completely relate with what you are saying, needless to say that the joy I derive when i see her in that bump inside my wife is out of this world. I promise to live the rest of my life making my kids happy.

I would advice you open an email account for your daughter where you send all those memorable moments to her with adorable messages and pictures to her, so that when she turns 18 or 20(depending on your discretion) you would hand her the password to the mail.

8 Likes

Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by ibechris(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
The men here said they are no longer interested in marriage.

I doubt if they will ever understand u.

For me,I will say congrats to u.

7 Likes

Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

None of my business. I'm glad you ain't breeding like rodents.

Hahaha...u get bad mouth cheesy cheesy...rodents? U mean bedbugs
Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by obinna58(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Having family is important but acquiring wealth is more important.
Wouldn't mind settling down at the age of 50 but first let there be wealth.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Bola146(f): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
I pray that I witness this joy one day cool cool I want twins or triplets once grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by wunmi590(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bola146:
I pray that I witness this joy one day cool cool I want twins or triplets once grin grin

May God answer your prayers

6 Likes

Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Hathor5(f): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
I am happy for you and all fathers enjoying fatherhood. smiley
Your kids are lucky to have you.

2 Likes

Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Hathor5(f): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bola146:

I used to say I want twins until I got pregnant. wink

2 Likes

Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Stargurl20(f): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bola146:
Wow! We gat a thing in common. I pray our wishes come true.

1 Like

Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
edunaragold:
[s]Every marriage has its ups and down but,the joy I felt as a man having a child has change the way I think,I usually feel silent joy seeing my daughter walking gradually has she is now one,kids brings silent joy to parents. My salary was 71k but immediately I marry I now earn 150k,so when I retired after 35 yrs, by his grace I will have trained 2 of my kids .its a joy to give birth on time ,so when u are older or in sickness time your kids will be by you to care for u,seriously single people won't know that joy of being a parent.[/s]

An average black man reasoning.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
obinna58:

Having family is important but acquiring wealth is more important.
Wouldn't mind settling down at the age of 50 but first let there be wealth.

Quit wasting ur time...You may not even see wealth at 60

4 Likes

Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Bola146(f): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Stargurl20:

Wow! We gat a thing in common. I pray our wishes come true.

Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Uyi168: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
edunaragold:
why not have like 10 kids so that your can start earning x10 of your salary?

2 Likes

Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Uyi168: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
AmericanDad:

see this confused ozwor..
Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Takataka: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why re you being sarcastic, if you have nothing sensible to say you would have read and walk away instead of displaying ur nonentity here idiot!
Uyi168:
why not have like 10 kids so that your can start earning x10 of your salary?
Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Uyi168: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Takataka:
Why re you being sarcastic, if you have nothing sensible to say you would have read and walk away instead of displaying ur nonentity here idiot!
Na your papa be idiot.
ozwor.

2 Likes

Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by obinna58(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
AmericanDad:

Have you tried?
Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Uyi168:
see this confused ozwor..

Your daddy
Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
obinna58:

Have you tried?

I'm worth over 40m..I'm very comfortable
Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Takataka: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
If i slap you ehn , you would learn to respect ur elders. Hegoat ,born throway
Uyi168:

Na your papa be idiot.
ozwor.
Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Uyi168: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Takataka:
If i slap you ehn , you would learn to respect ur elders. Hegoat ,born throway
Na your useless papa be he goat.
im going to direct all insults to your hopeless father. ogun kill una.
Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Uyi168: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
AmericanDad:

Your daddy
ozwor like him papa
Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Uyi168:
ozwor like him papa

Ogun kill you there
Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Uyi168: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
AmericanDad:

Ogun kill you there
kill u too, confused ozwor
Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Candidlady: 5:48am On Dec 31, 2021
You know why you've got joy?

cuz it is a girl child!! Am happy for you! May your daughter be a light in this dark world

1 Like

Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by Stargurl20(f): 6:00am On Dec 31, 2021
Candidlady:

cuz it is a girl child!! Am happy for you! May your daughter be a light in this dark world
Aameen...
I also gat a thing for girl child. Probably it's because I never gat a biological girl sibling, except step sibling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Until U Have A Child,you Won't Know The Meaning Of "SILENT JOY". by uthlaw: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2021
Candidlady:

joy for a girl child in this generation... I pray to God to make my 1st n 2nd child a boy,then I put full stop!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hakim Photo Kissing Mum. Can You Do This To Your Mum? / How Do I Deal With A Bragging And Annoying Mother, Not Mine, Someone Else' / Any ...................................................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.