Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? (2013 Views)

How Do You Stop This Attitude From Love Ones? / My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by nigeriagospel(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
1 I always cherish my privacy note than anything

2 I don't contribute to discussion I consider not important to me.

3 I can be indoor for a whole day especially when am off duty.

4 I hardly make new friends, but hold the few ones I have in high esteem.

5 I something refuse people help not because I don't have the means to, but simply because I hate their life style and thereby don't want anything that will make our path cross

6 Relationship wise, if we can't have meaningful intellectual discussion, forget about the boobs and ass I don't find you attractive.

7 Am so much attracted to intelligent ladies not minding their look (sapiosexual)

8 Not that expressive verbally but instead I prefer showing the love than professing it all the time.

9 Trust means everything to me, if you break it, it might take century to regain my trust back

10 A creative person, sing and write song when alone.

11 some friends don't really know coming around to say hi pisses me off, (privacy invasion)

12 people sometimes think am proud and wicked cos I don't relate with them.

13 Still finding it difficult to keep a relationship beyond one year not because am abusive, but sometimes lost that connection due to my partner intellectual deficiency.

14 How do I solve this and build a lasting relationship(31 years of age, working and ambitious )

2 Likes

Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by healthserve(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Your month of birth.
Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by ITbomb(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
healthserve:
Your month of birth.
Must be a fvrking libra
Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by blackpanthar: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
nigeriagospel:

5 I something refuse people help not because I don't have the means to, but simply because I hate their life style and thereby don't want anything that will make our path cross

6 Relationship wise, if we can't have meaningful intellectual discussion, forget about the boobs and ass I don't find you attractive.

7 Am so much attracted to intelligent ladies not minding their look (sapiosexual)

8 Not that expressive verbally but instead I prefer showing the love than professing it all the time.

9 Trust means everything to me, if you break it, it might take century to regain my trust back

11 some friends don't really know coming around to say hi pisses me off, (privacy invasion)

13 Still finding it difficult to keep a relationship beyond one year not because am abusive, but sometimes lost that connection due to my partner intellectual deficiency.

14 How do I solve this and build a lasting relationship(31 years of age, working and ambitious )

Your kind of person is NORMAL... so stop feeling bad. HIGHLY INTELLECTUAL PEEPS ARE LIKE YOU But Pride can also be found in them... because PRIDE HATES CORRECTION AND GETS IRRITATED EASILY.

you are a perfectionist... meanwhile no matter how high you hold yourself to high discipline standards you are still FAR FROM BEING perfect.

It would be pride to expect people to treat you better than you treat them.

You are NOT ready or Mature for any kind of relationship yet until you channel your intellectual prowess to understand human beings and how imperfect you are... then you need to be brave enough to let down your HIGH WALLS...

You are an ALPHA MALE but guess what, you can not climb the leadership ladder which you HOPE to attain without being a "PEOPLE PERSON"

You need to stop thinking too highly of yourself and force yourself to ACT Humble and expect people to make mistakes and be ok with it.

Also, learn to LAUGH.... yup... you need laughter, you need to laugh at yourself and at jokes.... but above all, be a HELPER... help others become better... NEVER FORCE ANYONE....

in a NUTSHELL..... You need BALANCE... else if you ever marry, you will give birth to kids that are dysfunctional in the society and can not have human relationships and even if you are so wealthy, they will become targets of hate crimes or other vices from others who just hate them.... TRY TO CONSIDER THESE THINGS.

11 Likes

Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by donbachi(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
I dont know if i will say u built too much walls round urself or u turned urself into a secret society...whatever,look for a gud social club and join or always visit match viewing centers..start from there.

2 Likes

Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by healthserve(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
Weseem to be having more people have this same issues. Can we move this thread to FP so we get more inputs and suggestions please Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by nigeriagospel(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
healthserve:
Your month of birth.
April 22
Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by olabrinks(f): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Yawns.

I hate when introverts question themselves, like they are some special kind of species that invaded the planet earth. I am an introvert myself, I am very happy and content with my personality and I don’t give a flying monkey about what person a or b thinks. People are going to talk about you regardless. You can’t change your nature, you can’t change how you naturally are. Accept it and stop looking for ways to modify your behaviour, everybody cannot be social butterflies. Get over it and live life.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by AdorableJosh(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
There's nothing wrong with you, being an extrovert is overrated anyway, do you. This issue has being overflogged.

2 Likes

Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by healthserve(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
olabrinks:
Yawns.

I hate when introverts question themselves, like they are some special kind of species that invaded the planet earth. I am an introvert myself, I am very happy and content with my personality and I don’t give a flying monkey about what person a or b thinks. People are going to talk regardless. You can’t change your nature, you can’t change how you naturally are. Accept it and stop looking for ways to modify your behaviour, everybody cannot be social butterflies. Get over it and live life.

Flying monkey. Oshe
Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by nams77: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
blackpanthar:

Your kind of person is NORMAL... so stop feeling bad. HIGHLY INTELLECTUAL PEEPS ARE LIKE YOU But Pride can also be found in them... because PRIDE HATES CORRECTION AND GETS IRRITATED EASILY.

you are a perfectionist... meanwhile no matter how high you hold yourself to high discipline standards you are still FAR FROM BEING perfect.

You are NOT ready or Mature for any kind of relationship yet until you channel your intellectual prowess to understand human beings and how imperfect you are... then you need to be brave enough to let down your HIGH WALLS...

You are an ALPHA MALE but guess what, you can not climb the leadership ladder which you HOPE to attain without being a "PEOPLE PERSON"

You need to stop thinking too highly of yourself and force yourself to ACT Humble and expect people to make mistakes and be ok with it.

Also, learn to LAUGH.... yup... you need laughter, you need to laugh at yourself and at jokes.... but above all, be a HELPER... help others become better... NEVER FORCE ANYONE....

in a NUTSHELL..... You need BALANCE... else if you ever marry, you will give birth to kids that are dysfunctional in the society and can not have human relationships and even if you are so wealthy, they will become targets of hate crimes or other vices from others who just hate them.... TRY TO CONSIDER THESE THINGS.
Spot on. This is very apt and intelligent postulation...i doubt a lady can even stay with him, he will drive the lady mad

4 Likes

Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
nigeriagospel:

ANOTHER ME

Thought I was alone

2 Likes

Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by thorpido(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
You have to wake up to reality.
Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
You need to find yourself a new girl & hobbies.

Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by kunlesmiles(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
nigeriagospel:

wow, u must be my twin bro,am starting to think that I have issues

1 Like

Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by kunlesmiles(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
nams77:

Spot on. This is very apt and intelligent postulation...i doubt a lady can even stay with him, he will drive the lady mad
lol, me my gf is just managing ME cause of my ways, we can't even hold meaningful conversations.

1 Like

Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
olabrinks:
Yawns.

I hate when introverts question themselves, like they are some special kind of species that invaded the planet earth. I am an introvert myself, I am very happy and content with my personality and I don’t give a flying monkey about what person a or b thinks. People are going to talk about you regardless. You can’t change your nature, you can’t change how you naturally are. Accept it and stop looking for ways to modify your behaviour, everybody cannot be social butterflies. Get over it and live life.
His problem is not because he is an introvert.
He is a perfectionist and highly choleric which are impossible traits to please.

He should look for a submissive lady.
If he don't let down his standard, his children might hate him in the future.

1 Like

Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by helinues: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Apart from No 2, if i should add mine heh, you go Thank God..

Nothing do you broda.. Its a privileged.. Afterall are you not enjoying your privacy and peace?
Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by raydatluvs(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nice energy!!! I like you. I think every introvert should read the book attitude is everything. It would help you rationalize your thoughts. You're absolutely fine brother.

Would you be open to being friends lady? I just admire your energy
olabrinks:
Yawns.

Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by Evangkatsoulis: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
Op, you are okay na.
Me sef, I only go out by 12 noon to get my daily dose of vitamin D, or when going to school or to buy something.
Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by missyojo(f): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
I thought I was the only one so have got a partner like me.

I can't stay indoors a whole day because there would be a need that would warrant me to go out.
Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by nigeriagospel(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
missyojo:
I thought I was the only one so have got a partner like me.

I can't stay indoors a whole day because there would be a need that would warrant me to go out.
you are lady, while am a guy, people like me would prefer ladies like you, why ladies on the other hand prefer the outgoing guys
Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by 24kmagic: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2019
I don't know if you're normal cos I'm not an introvert.
But on the trust issue, you're absolutely spot on.

I also don't forgive once trust is broken.

Like, you're dead to me.

I'm not the forgiving type.

I'm very scared I'm going to be a serial divorcée cos forgiving someone (especially a girl) is almost impossible for me.

The feeling will just die off completely, especially if it has to do with her betraying my trust.
Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2019
nigeriagospel:
you are lady, while am a guy, people like me would prefer ladies like you, why ladies on the other hand prefer the outgoing guys
I'm an introvert too, grin I can stay indoor for months, I wanted to be an extrovert but my mouth is not ready for it, lolz lollzz. I don't even have friends except colleagues. But I don't find it weird, we can't all be desame!!

3 Likes

Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by Juliearth(f): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2019
nigeriagospel:

I think you are perfectly normal. You just value your space and privacy. I am just like you. The only thing that takes me out is school, choir practice and church service. BUT unlike you, o get bored somestimes and as such, I take myself out. All you need do is to create a balance and you'd be good.

PS, I am a good singer, but find it hard writing songs. How about you write me 1?

1 Like

Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by Juliearth(f): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2019
blackpanthar:

I am just like this op and trust me, this has nothing to do with pride. For me, I experience orgasmic peace when I am indoors and alone, my creativity comes to play, I connect to God and my studies better that way... The benefits are endless.

2 Likes

Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by Juliearth(f): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2019
kunlesmiles:
wow, u must be my twin bro,am starting to think that I have issues

And I must be your kid sister.

1 Like

Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by Cousin9999: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
People who have an issue with you are insecure or have some negative motive.

1 Like

Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by nigeriagospel(m): 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
Juliearth:

I think you are perfectly normal. You just value your space and privacy. I am just like you. The only thing that takes me out is school, choir practice and church service. BUT unlike you, o get bored somestimes and as such, I take myself out. All you need do is to create a balance and you'd be good.

PS, I am a good singer, but find it hard writing songs. How about you write me 1?
no probs about that, gospel or secular? Check my signature for my contact.
Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by Juliearth(f): 3:57am On Oct 13, 2019
nigeriagospel:
no probs about that, gospel or secular? Check my signature for my contact.

Whichever you can come up with is fine by me.
Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by LadyHeaven(f): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2019
I have the same "issues" as you OP except for number 5 & 11, in my case I like to help even sometimes to the extent of been over helpful, and I enjoy when friends come around to say hi because I naturally won't, thankfully I recently left my base to a new and open environment where there is something for everyone so i have been able to accept that this is me but I still pray about it so that rather than seem proud and snobbish to those who don't know or understand me I am seen as humble and calm and I also study people I like and want to be friends with and voluntary drop signs and give gestures like hearty shy smiles to show I am liking your vibes, as for relationships don't worry the we introverts almost always find our match. Stay fresh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? by misreal(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
nigeriagospel:

nothing is wrong with you.jist enjoy yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Marriage Really Cure Loneliness? / All My Kids Are Picky Eaters, Its Driving Me Crazy / Fenugreek & Flax Seeds For Every Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.