Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Do You Want To Travel To Qatar? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Want To Travel To Qatar? (1658 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell / 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Travel To Qatar? by ZAYD(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2010
Hi Friends,
Are you interested in travel to Qatar? Have you ever lay your hand on Qatar traveling stuffs? Let us share our mind as regards this topic.
Re: Do You Want To Travel To Qatar? by ZAYD(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2010
Please anybody that has information as

regard traveling to Qatar should kindly

come to my aid. I am in need of this

information. Please help me out.
Re: Do You Want To Travel To Qatar? by kenforum(m): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2010
ZAYD,
I can assist you with a Qatar 5yrs working visa or any other information you need.So,get back to me if you are serious on:08052778461 or 08037060650.
Re: Do You Want To Travel To Qatar? by saviolat: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2010
Hi Zayd,
i will give you all the details u need as regards coming here to Qatar.

We provide full fledge information on emigrating to the middle east and not only that we to all the way in job placement for you.

you can contact me by sending me email and i will reply you from there. my email address is saviolatravels@ymail.com
and my direct phone number is +97433815389.

My services comes with 2months free accomdation, assistance in job placement, apart from the 5 yrs work visa and resident permit.

hoping to hear from you soon

Saviola Travels
+974 3381 5389
Re: Do You Want To Travel To Qatar? by omega25red(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2010
wow shocked shocked shocked

dead body on the ground and vultures are circling already
Re: Do You Want To Travel To Qatar? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2010
omega25red:

wow shocked shocked shocked

dead body on the ground and vultures are circling already
In d desert, rite? Lol.
I learnt there' r only profesional jobs in Qatar, hw true is this?
Re: Do You Want To Travel To Qatar? by rotimiland(m): 12:18am On Oct 19, 2010
Tamita:

In d desert, rite? Lol.
I learnt there' r only profesional jobs in Qatar, hw true is this?

They may/may not be scammers as many people have come to Qatar thruogh such agents. The only problem is that they leave you all alone after getting here which is bad. The only advice I will give is before processing Qatar visa ensure you have good certificate, a contact here and pray over it, you may be favoured. @ Tamita, there are jobs on ground, it's just a matter of getting the right link and God's favour.
Re: Do You Want To Travel To Qatar? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2010
It's ok. Though i'm not tinking of goin there too soon, lol
Re: Do You Want To Travel To Qatar? by rotimiland(m): 11:09am On Oct 19, 2010
Tamita:

It's ok. Though i'm not tinking of goin there too soon, lol
Lol.  No problem, if you need further information, you can reach me at rotimilr@yahoo.com. Peace

(1) (Reply)

Dv Lottery Interview In Lagos / flight / TOEFL Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.