Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

The Real Chief Ope Bademosi You Should Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Chief Ope Bademosi You Should Know (1985 Views)

Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Akeredolu Pays Tribute To Late Bademosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Chief Ope Bademosi You Should Know by MAYOWAAK: 12:54am On Nov 03, 2018
THE REAL CHIEF OPE BADEMOSI YOU SHOULD KNOW

Ordinarily I wouldn’t have shared this story, but because the victim, Chief Ope Bademosi is gone I want to make certain secret disclosures to stave off future ugly occurrences. Since I left Nigeria for the United States in the 1990s, it took me almost ten years to visit my native land. I visited Nigeria again in 2010 for a project which involved the Jonathan Administration. In the course of meeting some prominent Nigerians, a pastor friend of mine introduced Chief Ope Bademosi to me. He was a Chief from Ondo City and I being from Owo in the same state, we hit it off so to say. He agreed to the business proposal we discussed and we met at a highbrow hotel in Abuja to perfect all the paperwork with our corporate attorneys present to tidy up the legal ends.

The first time I met Chief Ope, he was a nice man but lived a reckless life. He was with two prostitutes the very night I met him in Abuja. I expressed my dislike to his lifestyle, but my pastor friend said we should rather concentrate on the business instead of the man’s lifestyle. The second thing this man did was highly dishonest and dishonorable. He issued us a check for the sum of N50m- Fifty Million- in 2010 and assured us everything was fine. He introduced himself as an executive director of Wema Bank and we checked him out and we found that to be true because he had his picture and bio displayed on the banks website. More so, he was a product of the prestigious University of Lagos where I also graduated from and so took him for his words. To ensure we were into legitimate business, myself and my American business partners agreed we should use Wema Bank as our corresponding financial institution in Nigeria.

Folks, Chief Ope gave us a dud check. The so-called Chief Lotin of Ondo scammed us. He had no money in his account at Wema Bank even as an executive director. The man was a fraud. When we discovered his shady character, I called my pastor friend on what to do. We called Chief Ope and he became incoherent. I asked him why did he behave like that, he became defensive. Anyway, to cut the long story short, I was compelled to place a heavy curse on him. I lost all my investment in that deal and had to take care of my American biz partners who insisted we should involve the Nigerian
Police. Chief Ope Bademosi boasted that he was a big shot and a political honcho in Nigeria and threatened nothing would happen to him. I told him that I have placed a heavy curse on him and he would end his life violently and disastrously. He laughed it off.

This man was a womanizer, a morally debased man. Every Friday, he would leave Lagos for Ondo City and it would be fornication, sexual escapades and adulterous activities till Monday morning when he would return to Lagos. His wife or wives knew about his shambolic moral degeneration but I guess in Nigeria, morality is such at a terrible and ear-splitting discount that anything goes. As my American biz partners told him, if it were to be here in America, Chief Ope would have been in jail right now.

I wasn’t taken aback the least when I read his death and the way he was cut down. He had his just and well-deserved comeuppance. And by the way, I still have a copy of the dud check he issued to my company with me here in Texas. Chief Ope bit the dust and he finally went to where he eternally belongs at the age of 67. His death or murder should serve as dire warning to those Nigerians who think they can step rough shod on others and get away with their atrocities. The law of retribution as laid down by the True Lord God Almighty has not been abrogated.

SOURCE: FACEBOOK PAGE OF MOSHOOD FAYEMIWO, A JOURNALIST AND BIOGRAPHER. HE WROTE ALIKO DANGOTE'S AUTHORISED BIOGRAPHY
Re: The Real Chief Ope Bademosi You Should Know by Intrepid01(m): 1:02am On Nov 03, 2018
hmmmm....
Re: The Real Chief Ope Bademosi You Should Know by Physicist(m): 1:18am On Nov 03, 2018
OP. Can you provide the FACEBOOK link? It is a lie that Chief Ope Bademosi attempted to scam the writer of 50M in 2010. It is not in Chief Ope Bademosi character to scam someone of money. 50M was a small money to him in 2010. He had integrity, reputation and pubic respect to protect. He had been rich since 1990s. He was a successful businessman and industrialist. That Chief Ope Bademosi would tarnish his integrity over 50M in 2010 is a big lie.

1 Like

Re: The Real Chief Ope Bademosi You Should Know by Naudeyrushme(m): 1:19am On Nov 03, 2018
Sha be careful somebody will say he is the one that sent the house boy errand now.
Re: The Real Chief Ope Bademosi You Should Know by ShenTeh(m): 1:50am On Nov 03, 2018
Darling Op, where is the stew source?
Re: The Real Chief Ope Bademosi You Should Know by bedspread: 2:45am On Nov 03, 2018
Wow!! Interesting...

When I see Man ( Ordinary Dust) bragging up and down and doing evil and wicked things, I just Watch cos I know that such persons will have Disatrous Ending!

The Persons behind the Killings in Jos, Benue, Kaduna killings and the gruesome murder of the Southern Kaduna King that Vehemently refused the Emirating of Kaduna South should take note...

No matter your Positions, YOU Will be Crushed and Wasted!! It's Matter of Your Cup being filled !!

1 Like

Re: The Real Chief Ope Bademosi You Should Know by hisexcellency34: 5:39am On Nov 03, 2018
If this is true, then guy deserves no pity except God has forgive him. Who knows if he was trying to sodomise the houseboy?
Re: The Real Chief Ope Bademosi You Should Know by stinggy(m): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2018
The danger of a single story....
Chief Ope is gone now, we can't his side of the story. The facebook accuser has presented no evidence(s). No inputs from the mutual pastor friend, the lawyers...

I'm not judging yet till we are provided with empirical evidence(s).

1 Like

Re: The Real Chief Ope Bademosi You Should Know by edupedia: 12:58am On Nov 04, 2018
bedspread:
Wow!! Interesting...

When I see Man ( Ordinary Dust) bragging up and down and doing evil and wicked things, I just Watch cos I know that such persons will have Disatrous Ending!

The Persons behind the Killings in Jos, Benue, Kaduna killings and the gruesome murder of the Southern Kaduna King that Vehemently refused the Emirating of Kaduna South should take note...

No matter your Positions, YOU Will be Crushed and Wasted!! It's Matter of Your Cup being filled !!

...everything in life is about politics ba?....that is why your thief will not take Aso Rock to loot while u continue yeye politicking here...
Re: The Real Chief Ope Bademosi You Should Know by MetaPhysical: 1:08am On Nov 04, 2018
OP,
Every religion in the world, every culture in the world, urge that when a person dies we should wish them to rest in peace. That peace include leaving all their errors and fallacies, whatever it is, in the past and buried....never to be brought up in glorious recounts of pain and agony. Do not join the author of this article in broadcasting the dirty laundry of a deceased. It is an abomination and humanity abhors it. Modify your post and delete the content. Chief OPE is not here to defend himself....and we know there are two sides to a story. Delete this one-sided abomination.

(1) (Reply)

See Difference Between Sane And Insane Leaders / As Governor Ihedioha Meets President Buhari Today, Please Caption These Pics / COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.