Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit (44151 Views)

If This Happens During Sex, The Guy Or The Lady – Who Should Put / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
slowbreeze:
U guys should kuku have a party nah.All these fake ass Twitter stories.. Everybody wanna trend.

My dear, I don't even understand again. Twitter is synonymous with make believe.
Bloggers wee sha not go to heaven. 100%
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by emerged01(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
tgmservice:
Cant even comprehend what she wrote up dear
At first I didn't understand,I have to read it for the second time,the third time and the fourth time before I could understand it. Maybe you can reread it lol!
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by sonature1: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
SarkinYarki:
That guy don't know that bestie is his God sent wife ..I know what I am saying ..in the future when he is in his 50s he will regret not marrying her

Are u in your 50s, sir?
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by SarkinYarki: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
sonature1:

Are u in your 50s, sir?

Hahahaha no cheesy.. everyone and then I come across men in that age group who tell of that girl they friend zoned and today they regret not marrying her ..i even met one just last week at an event and i am learning from then because I am also in the same Position and I will marry my Bestie instead because I know deep down she loves me more than any woman out there can but life just wants to friendzone us
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by JasonScoolari: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
"Bestie Bestie" for day, "Harder Harder" for night.

If you know, you know.
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by mechanics(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
QueenBelle:
If its from twitter, then its a lie
Chikena
hahahaha, so twitter lie and nairaland don't lie abi?
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
mechanics:
hahahaha, so twitter lie and nairaland don't lie abi?
Lol... Its not that
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by simplesearch: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Crap!
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by driand(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
grin

And you nobody noticed the name of the bestie is 'sim1'
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by NCANTaskForce: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bring toto make we lash small

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Ramoy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
Take a look @ this beauties, courtesy Ralph toiletry kit, it is made up of 100 % cotton towel + Big Oral B toothepaste & tooth brush + soft floppy bathing sponge. Our kit are very affordable, pocket friendly. Call/chat 07030224770 or 08133826541

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by KelB(m): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
All this bestie something
I never understand am o
Na assistant boyfriend or girlfriend be this o
Dem go dey use style dey kolobi your partner
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by ICEKIZZY: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bcom a bestie tooo
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by mechanics(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
QueenBelle:
Lol... Its not that
Lolz, funny you, happy weekend baby.
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by GOFRONT(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hahahahaaa......I taya oh

And if u talk, dem go say you get trust issues
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Ishilove: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
I wonder if people think incomprehensible writing is 'cool'. I don't even understand the gibberish the lady wrote up there.
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Ishilove: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
tgmservice:
Cant even comprehend what she wrote up dear
Blame bloggers
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by garetz: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Twitter stories
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by bigtt76(f): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
If she loves her relationship, she shouldn't try to break them up else she would be the one to suffer for it. The boyfriend and his bestie must have gone through trying times together and are more or less like brothers and sisters or even twins. Very possible they have no sexual relationship between them though you can't discount the 'sex without emotions' thing ....that is both of them helping each other sexually grin
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by gr8minds: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
as a man, you have a girlfriend and a female bestie, are you confused or something? is your girlfriend not supposed to be your bestie? someone needs to wake up here

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Ray360: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ishilove:
I wonder if people think incomprehensible writing is 'cool'. I don't even understand the gibberish the lady wrote up there.
Lol. I had a girl who stopped chatting with me because I post all my words in full when chatting with her. she became angry and said my chatting that way was an indirect ridicule to her because she uses short-forms a lot while chatting. I could not believe it.

it's quite simple, Post what someone can read and understand.
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Ishilove: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ray360:

Lol. I had a girl who stopped chatting with me because I post all my words in full when chatting with her. she became angry and said my chatting that way was an indirect ridicule to her because she uses short-forms a lot while chatting. I could not believe it.

it's quite simple, Post what someone can read and understand.
You're better off without such shallow minded, unintelligent people in your life. How hard is it for people to write legibly??

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by godliman: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Your so called boyfriend isn't your husband you both are partners in sin and you even lack the moral right to claim exclusive ownership of him it is all illegality plus illegality go and get married and any right thinking bestie will stay clear.
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Ategberoson(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
tongue

bestie btw different gender is a cooperate scam. this is why I bring myself to the level where my gf would be free to talk to me. it got to sometimes that people thought we are just mere friends. anyone could have thought we are brother & sister if not that she's from other tribe

I can recollect to a bestie things btw me and a lady friend then in school. her bf was doing her housemanship in Abuja and he barely have time for her. whenever she's on I always do the petting and cares, called chat and gist which she's lacking from her bf

on this unfaithful day she came to my hostel and this heavy rain couldn't allow her leave. I told her that I need to talk to my female neighbor so that she can stay there, at first she wasn't comfortable with it but I insisted but unfortunately that one too get one fine bobo wey dey run her race for inside. I made a second attempt to meet another church frd not far to my house and she said why are you sending me off your house, I've to succumbed to her decision to stay

not long that she started getting UnCloth I was like what's this lady upto and rain was falling that I can't even stay outside. she UnCloth and her big backyard started disrespecting me, calling me by my names, as a listening person I have to answer and we played the match which I defeated her as I was the one in home, this go on and on till we finished school then

don't build too much distance btw you and your girl no matter how busy you're, ladies heart are flexible, this is why I barely blame them when they fall victims of bad boys
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by tabisegroup(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Look for the bestie's boyfriend n fvck him well
..affliction must not arise a second time

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by meobizy(f): 12:58am On Dec 28, 2018
Twitter story? I know a lie when I see one.
Somebody might really suffer this situation but the OP’s story is a lie concocted by someone trying to trend. I guess it worked since it made front page.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.