Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit (44118 Views)

If This Happens During Sex, The Guy Or The Lady – Who Should Put / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 03, 2018
A lady who seems to be fed up with all that happens during her boyfriend's female bestie visit, took to the Twitter to chronicle the 'twisted' scenarios that comes with visit. 

According to the lady, her boyfriend's female bestie who doesn't knock when she visits still intrudes when she finds her cuddling her boyfriend in the bedroom. Her tweet reads; 

So his female friend is here, homegirl doesn’t knock when she gets in. She leaves to go buy something and finds me in the kitchen eating....he goes to the his bedroom and closes the door. She said 2 me”We have been friends for 10 years, we aren’t like that, don’t worry”

She would even find me cuddling with him in the bedroom then she just comes on top of the bed and tries to talk to him yhoooo. Yeah no I am outside having a J....lol this is madness. Her voice lol I am too lit for this hey

She finally leaves and says “bye Moghel...*his name* so you really aren’t walking me out”.

https://lailasnews.com/lady-narrates-all-that-happens-during-boyfriends-female-bestie-visit/

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Gistformant: 6:04am On Nov 03, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Headlesschicken(m): 6:12am On Nov 03, 2018
undecided Kiddies series....

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 03, 2018
This is jealousy....but I support it...with hot slap for the bestie....

6 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by HungerMustGo: 6:30am On Nov 03, 2018
The bestie no try at all. Too bad she had to begin to learn the easy lesson of giving couples space.

That's even if she will learn.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
If its from twitter, then its a lie

Chikena

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Mutecgold92(m): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
Kkkkk
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by bigkahuna704(m): 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by tgmservice: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
D
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by brainyvibe1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
This one no concern me na only OMOYELE SOWORE for president be my concern I pledge to Nigeria my country to vote Omoyele Sowore

12 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by September13: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bestie of life

Give her rat poison when next she pops up
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by lumzybo: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
QueenBelle:
If its from twitter, then its a lie

Chikena

Twitter and lies ehn
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Lagosbynature: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
Twitter? Okay
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Hundreddegrees(m): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
Everywhere steeeewwww grin grin

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by tgmservice: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
Cant even comprehend what she wrote up dear

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Hotfreezer: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Forget all the bestie stories, na sure lashing go end am. Been there, done that. I have platonic female friends o, but female bestie? Naah. I eat what I cultivate.

No matter how much a farmer loves his chicken, he would still eat that chicken.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by obaataaokpaewu: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
cry

7 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Kalapizim(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
I once had a bestie
Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by slowbreeze(f): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Kiddies series....
I'm telling u.Small pikin tales.smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Bantino(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Na wah...

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by DefSimple: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
it will take some special kind of miracle for me to believe any story I see on twitter.. err'body tryna trend..

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by CAPSLOCKED: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
I EXPECT HER TO UNDERSTAND.....
THE SAME WAY FEMALES EXPECT MEN TO UNDERSTAND THEY'RE JUST FRIENDS EVEN WHEN WE CATCH THEM KISSING AND KNOCKING UP WITH THEIR MALE FRIENDS.

SHE SHOULD GO TO SLEEP. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by slowbreeze(f): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
U guys should kuku have a party nah.All these fake ass Twitter stories.. Everybody wanna trend.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Yen yen yen, flirtykaren has come again with her anonymous twitter stories.

We know, at least it keeps our hands and eyes on the phone. No better way to pass a slow day.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Dude397(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lady's can be really petty. It's not news

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Hotfreezer: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dude397:
In [s]other news, Happy birthday to me!!! I thank God for the gift of life and being able to complete the 365 day circle even tho i don't have food to eat not to talk of celebrating but I'm greatful for the priceless gift of life.
Any good Samaritan can help make my day memorable. It'll never be forgotten. God bless us all. And may we all see the end of the year and many more years ahead. Amen.... 0087221630 Diamond Bank..[/s]...

This format don cast na, try new formats wey dey town.

21 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by SarkinYarki: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
That guy don't know that bestie is his God sent wife ..I know what I am saying ..in the future when he is in his 50s he will regret not marrying her

6 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit by Divay22(f): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
God knows i don't have such luxury of patience.
You see me cuddling my man and you wanna engage him in a conversation undecided What kinda bestie are you?

And if your boyfriend keeps mute about it then there is something going on between the both of them.
The guy is probably lashing her grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.