Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Women Indeed Love Talking, The Man Duty Is To Listen. My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Indeed Love Talking, The Man Duty Is To Listen. My Experience (533 Views)

9ja Holiday: For Those Who Say I Love Talking About Sex(pictures) / A Lady With Beauty, Without Duty Is Guilty / Curvy Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform While On Duty Is Declared Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Indeed Love Talking, The Man Duty Is To Listen. My Experience by Biafrareform(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2018
My babe was around yesterday night. She was in town to do some stuff.

I came back from work yesterday after heavy gridlock at Location Portharcourt. Was at home by 20:30Hrs and I was tired. Ate some fruits and all that was in my mind was to sleep. She even knew I was tired. But I know also that she love talking grin

But Babe couldn't stop gisting. She told me all that happened to her yesterday and even talked about stuff she has talked previously.

Lol, I was tired, couldn't help but listen and Babe talked till pass 0000hrs.

One thing I noticed was her excitement when talking. She was just all over me.

Then it strucked my mind that this is what I will face as a husband and a father. As a responsible dad, I will have no option but to listen even if she is talking nosnese

3 Likes

Re: Women Indeed Love Talking, The Man Duty Is To Listen. My Experience by Zehavi: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2018
grin
Re: Women Indeed Love Talking, The Man Duty Is To Listen. My Experience by Oluromantic: 7:35am On Nov 03, 2018
Lol welcome! Next time beg her to let you rest..Beg not scold.
Re: Women Indeed Love Talking, The Man Duty Is To Listen. My Experience by habsydiamond(m): 7:55am On Nov 03, 2018
Na so....u gat no choice if u want peace.... communication takes a relationship to greater heights...without good communication there is basically no relationship.
Re: Women Indeed Love Talking, The Man Duty Is To Listen. My Experience by zealblinks(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2018
My woman type
Re: Women Indeed Love Talking, The Man Duty Is To Listen. My Experience by daben1(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2018
just because your own likes talking, you think all women love talking. you were tired and needed some rest and you could not tell her(probably you were afraid of upsetting her) . nawaoo
Re: Women Indeed Love Talking, The Man Duty Is To Listen. My Experience by Biafrareform(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2018
daben1:
just because your own likes talking, you think all women love talking. you were tired and needed some rest and you could not tell her(probably you were afraid of upsetting her) . nawaoo

If your babe doenst like talking with u, my Bro, she ain't comfortable around you. If she is comfortable around you, words will flow freely.

BTW, she knew I was tired, I told her, but she couldnt help it.
She was apologizing this morning that she couldn't help but gist

1 Like

Re: Women Indeed Love Talking, The Man Duty Is To Listen. My Experience by daben1(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2018
Biafrareform:

[/b]If your babe doenst like talking with u, my Bro, she ain't comfortable around you. If she is comfortable around you, words will flow freely.[b]

BTW, she knew I was tired, I told her, but she couldnt help it.
She was apologizing this morning that she couldn't help but gist
you're right to some extent, even though she's not comfortable around you and the money is there, she'll keeping talking

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Prof. Musa Yakubu: You Need Early Morning Sex For 20 Minutes Daily / Have You Ever Lost Someone You Love Due To Sexual Incompatibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.