Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Have You Ever Lost Someone You Love Due To Sexual Incompatibility - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Lost Someone You Love Due To Sexual Incompatibility (530 Views)

I Lost Someone I Love. I'm Depressed. I Want to Commit Suicide / Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride / Would You End A Promising Relationship Because Of Just Sexual Incompatibility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lost Someone You Love Due To Sexual Incompatibility by Hardrive(m): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hard as it might seem, it does happen that you meet someone you like and connect with on many levels except in the other room. If it is not too small and unsatisfying then it too big and very painful which might force you to end the whole thing. Who has been there before and how did you cope afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost Someone You Love Due To Sexual Incompatibility by nuggarito: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
Yeah bro, it's so painful. I was into a girl like that we both got similar interest in almost everything. She's more like a shadow and she knows me too well vice versa but she got a borehole pussay. I couldn't bear that I just had to distance myself.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Donated His S.p.e.r.m For IVF Without My Consent -wife Cries Out / Natural Models / Why Should I Kiss You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.