Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ojukwu, The Bringer Of War – I Hated Him For Causing Blood Shed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ojukwu, The Bringer Of War – I Hated Him For Causing Blood Shed (344 Views)

The Bringer Machine / Blood Shed In Campus / THE TRAGEDY OF DAVID(comedy,love,blood-shed And Tragedy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu, The Bringer Of War – I Hated Him For Causing Blood Shed by yungalexi: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2018
I wanted to ask who ojukwu was, whom this man people spoke about like he was immortal was, I wanted to find out about my new enemy, the bringer of war, I made up my mind I was going to ask papa.
I woke up early, before cockcrow, I wanted to have enough time to discuss with papa before I left for nsukka,I took my bath and went to sit in his obi, he woke up an hour later and was surprised to see me fully dressed, I greeted him and asked almost immediately, who is ojukwu? He was taken back by the question, I could see the surprised look showing on his face as he stared at me. He laid down and started a story of how a man with strong heart and powers who wanted to save his people, his story mostly sounded like that of the Israelite in captivity, but if this man wasn’t Moses or God, whom them told him he could do such.

https://nightwatchng.com/ojukwu-the-bringer-of-war-i-hated-a-man-i-didnt-know-i-hated-him-for-causing-blood-shed/
Re: Ojukwu, The Bringer Of War – I Hated Him For Causing Blood Shed by cenaman(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2018
Ojukwu and Biafra has been causing problem since 1900.

(1) (Reply)

Mary's Girl Child / ..destiny.. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.