Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,506 members, 7,770,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:21 AM

Scam Alert - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Scam Alert (1451 Views)

SCAM Alert !!!!! / Scam Alert / Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert by space9880: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
hello and good evening everyone in my previous thread I put up my dog for sale and not too long after I got a message on WhatsApp from someone who is interested. we got talking, I sent videos and some pics we agreed for the initial price I put up so I asked her to let me find out the price for waybill since she says she lives in platesu I told her the price for waybill and she said she is in Auchi Edo State not Plateau I told her I'll have to ask for price to Auchi she says I should try and be fast about it because her son is in love with the dog already. I send her a message later telling her cost of waybill that what she has to do now is to send the money for waybill she refused she says she can't do that, she says I have to pay with my money I was like WTF! AYKM?..... I disagreed and told her I was doing a favour by doing POD she said she has been swindled before I told her I will send and she promised to send everything when she receives the pup. I was skeptical so I told her I'll come with the dog myself, she agreed to pay me on the spot. But there was something fishy about her because she uses WhatsApp business and on her profile she is Dr Mrs Vet Blessing and her location was in langtang South in plateau state she I asked if she was a vet and if she was in plateau she said yes and I was so I asked her why I'm going to Auchi she said she is sending to a client and I though her son loved the dog already so why was it going to a client I just kept it to myself and asked her to give me the clients number so I can talk directly to him and she said no o she don't want the client to know it was a third party business so I asked her how will I even get the money because I suppose the client had paid her and she said when the client picks up the pup and calls her to confirm she will make a transfer in my mind I was like I dor die na me this woman wor use take shine me wey dey born for Ughelli, stay warri go school for abraka I just lock up checked her up online and I saw some fishy post related to her even on jiji too although most of her post on jiji has been deleted after my extensive research I sent her a message on WhatsApp and asked her where she saw my AD she said she saw it on jiji which I vehemently refused to believe I told her she must have seen it on nairaland because that was the only place I advertised my dog I did not even put any AD in any WhatsApp group she says she is not even on nairaland so I sent her some pictures pictures from NL even a post someone made with her pictures which was the same thing with what was on her profile on WhatsApp which I'll share on my next post. thank you
Re: Scam Alert by space9880: 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4816689/german-shepherd

this is a link to my post and I only made a post on NL which was contrary to what she said 1st sign
Re: Scam Alert by AskProf: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
space9880:
hello and good evening everyone in my previous thread I put up my dog for sale and not too long after I got a message on WhatsApp from someone who is interested. we got talking, I sent videos and some pics we agreed for the initial price I put up so I asked her to let me find out the price for waybill since she says she lives in platesu I told her the price for waybill and she said she is in Auchi Edo State not Plateau I told her I'll have to ask for price to Auchi she says I should try and be fast about it because her son is in love with the dog already. I send her a message later telling her cost of waybill that what she has to do now is to send the money for waybill she refused she says she can't do that, she says I have to pay with my money I was like WTF! AYKM?..... I disagreed and told her I was doing a favour by doing POD she said she has been swindled before I told her I will send and she promised to send everything when she receives the pup. I was skeptical so I told her I'll come with the dog myself, she agreed to pay me on the spot. But there was something fishy about her because she uses WhatsApp business and on her profile she is Dr Mrs Vet Blessing and her location was in langtang South in plateau state she I asked if she was a vet and if she was in plateau she said yes and I was so I asked her why I'm going to Auchi she said she is sending to a client and I though her son loved the dog already so why was it going to a client I just kept it to myself and asked her to give me the clients number so I can talk directly to him and she said no o she don't want the client to know it was a third party business so I asked her how will I even get the money because I suppose the client had paid her and she said when the client picks up the pup and calls her to confirm she will make a transfer in my mind I was like I dor die na me this woman wor use take shine me wey dey born for Ughelli, stay warri go school for abraka I just lock up checked her up online and I saw some fishy post related to her even on jiji too although most of her post on jiji has been deleted after my extensive research I sent her a message on WhatsApp and asked her where she saw my AD she said she saw it on jiji which I vehemently refused to believe I told her she must have seen it on nairaland because that was the only place I advertised my dog I did not even put any AD in any WhatsApp group she says she is not even on nairaland so I sent her some pictures pictures from NL even a post someone made with her pictures which was the same thing with what was on her profile on WhatsApp which I'll share on my next post. thank you

What's the person's number?

Once the story starts changing, RUN... Pls, run ruN rUN... RUN.
Re: Scam Alert by space9880: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
1st picture is her profile picture on WhatsApp which was is the same with what pearlenon posted about how he was conned (second and third pics) fourth picture is another post from manlygroup with the same location that is on her WhatsApp profile in the first picture she was using a different moniker then.

Re: Scam Alert by space9880: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
AskProf:

What's the person's number?
Once the story starts changing, RUN... Pls, run ruN rUN... RUN.
I'll put it up even her moniker on nairaland
Re: Scam Alert by space9880: 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
look at her post here and the details pearlenon pasted it is the same. although it is not her current number she has lots of numbers 1st picture is her post where she dropped her number and second picture is pearlenon post the about how she scammed him and the number he posted is same with what he pasted [her username is faithfathu]

and lastly her current number which she put in her advert it is this number she used in messaging me but she claims she is not on nairaland if you take time to go through her threads her location is Edo but she says she is in plateau in real life I even messaged her with my other phone and told her I saw her post on jiji and I'm interested, she sent pictures of a Caucasian puppy even videos too I told her I'll do pay on delivery that I cannot pay before delivery and guess what guys....... she blocked me grin lest I forget she said waybill from plateau to Edo {told her I was in Edo} is 2.5k and her told her it is too cheap and she said that's how it is (she told me before I told her I can only do POD).

Re: Scam Alert by space9880: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
the number she used in dealing with me is 07066881165
Re: Scam Alert by space9880: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
stay safe guys be extra careful don't fall for scam, good night
Re: Scam Alert by Blakjewelry(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
the people she have scam should do the right thing by reporting to the efcc
Re: Scam Alert by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
I really commend ur investigation in exposing the crook
Mynd44 and lalasticlacla should sensitize nairalanders from falling prey
Re: Scam Alert by ponziskillz: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Rabbit farmers have there own version too.he goes around trying to sell peoples rabbits as his.see chat pics.

2084991047 Geoffrey umukoro zenith Bank that's his account number and name.

Re: Scam Alert by space9880: 1:42am On Nov 04, 2018
NyenwePHC:
I really commend ur investigation in exposing the crook
Mynd44 and lalasticlacla should sensitize nairalanders from falling prey

it's the least I can do I wouldn't want anyone to fall prey it can be painful and disheartening
Re: Scam Alert by space9880: 1:45am On Nov 04, 2018
ponziskillz:
Rabbit farmers have there own version too.he goes around trying to sell peoples rabbits as his.see chat pics.

2084991047 Geoffrey umukoro zenith Bank that's his account number and name.

I just don't understand these guys at all going about collecting cash without rendering goods to unsuspecting victims I wonder if they will get rich from doing that
Re: Scam Alert by danowena: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
The fool tried to scam me. She started by being churchy. Telling me that she was in church that evening. She sent me a video of the pup and thatof the parent. The video of the parent had no pup around it (red flag). Sudden change of location from Abuja to Plateau (red flag). Asking me to pay money before delivery (red flag). Sending me plenty chats to prove her other customers pay before delivery (red flag).She was just off.
Please be careful of her scam

Re: Scam Alert by space9880: 8:20am On Nov 05, 2018
danowena:
The fool tried to scam me. She started by being churchy. Telling me that she was in church that evening. She sent me a video of the pup and thatof the parent. The video of the parent had no pup around it (red flag). Sudden change of location from Abuja to Plateau (red flag). Asking me to pay money before delivery (red flag). Sending me plenty chats to prove her other customers pay before delivery (red flag).She was just off.
Please be careful of her scam

thank you for coming out, others should pls speak out and give as much information you have about her because something needs to be done this cannot be going on I have been hearing lot of bad perpetrated by a lady from plate and I'm sure she is the one so breeders and dog lovers in plateau should do something because this woman is pure evil and giving plateau lots of bad reps and something needs to be done her pls mods do something about this

cc; fynestboi, seun

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert by Lagosrabbit: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
space9880:

I just don't understand these guys at all going about collecting cash without rendering goods to unsuspecting victims I wonder if they will get rich from doing that

Lmao.. See dat thief..
Re: Scam Alert by johnnyn1(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2018

Re: Scam Alert by Faithfutha: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2018
Why lying bring out fake news about me...... Bcoz I refuse selling my dogs to u
Re: Scam Alert by johnnyn1(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2018
Faithfutha:
Shut the Bleep up.
Idiot
Re: Scam Alert by space9880: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2018
Faithfutha:

no worry I never get time now when I have time I'll upload our chat
Re: Scam Alert by space9880: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2018
johnnyn1:
Shut the Bleep up. Idiot
don't mind her I'll upload our chats.
Re: Scam Alert by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
Even with the evidence, she's still lying.

(1) (Reply)

Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet / MUST READ: 10 Surprising Benefits Of Having A Dog You Didn’t Know About / Two Headed Creature Found In Argentina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.