Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,248 members, 7,957,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

SCAM Alert !!!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / SCAM Alert !!!!! (951 Views)

Scam Alert / Scam Alert / Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM Alert !!!!! by Temmypraise: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Am Temitope my account temmyzola was hijack and block by one OSAHON OSAIGBOVO from Ibadan with phone number 09058376168 he told me he wanted a pup and he sent me fake alert screen shot,his only trying to play smart when I told him I was posting everything about his dealings, I complained before that someone posted on my wall and not he hijack my account and block me I had to open this so I can send all this, the chat he had with me are all with me just to show you all who is the SCAM and thief here

Re: SCAM Alert !!!!! by Temmypraise: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
OSAHON OSAIGBOVO, you've been doing it but I tell you I will put a stop to your dubious dealings, pls great NAIRALANDERS view the alert details he sent to me, at the end it wrote SUCCESSFUL ,how did the idiot got the refund if it weren't a fake alert he sent, you said am pained for you not having me fooled or what ? In what way was I trying to dupe you ,I just presented all you sent me you present yours you blocked me thinking I will not be able to expose you here you have it change your ways,thanks I can now upload and thanks to the guys like geevee and edore I say thanks for helping out God bless and protect us all from the likes of this jobless bastard thief
Re: SCAM Alert !!!!! by Geepee77(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
He's a big thief
Re: SCAM Alert !!!!! by tonididdy(m): 4:11am On Sep 15, 2020
Temmypraise:
OSAHON OSAIGBOVO, you've been doing it but I tell you I will put a stop to your dubious dealings, pls great NAIRALANDERS view the alert details he sent to me, at the end it wrote SUCCESSFUL ,how did the idiot got the refund if it weren't a fake alert he sent, you said am pained for you not having me fooled or what ? In what way was I trying to dupe you ,I just presented all you sent me you present yours you blocked me thinking I will not be able to expose you here you have it change your ways,thanks I can now upload and thanks to the guys like geevee and edore I say thanks for helping out God bless and protect us all from the likes of this jobless bastard thief
But these transfer reversal is new and I experienced it just last week.
It was so embarrassing to me because the person tot I had done a fake transfer.
I made the first transfer, uba to zenith.
I was debited but over 12hours, the other acct never got credited.
I went to my app and saw my balance increased, checked my statement and saw the money reversed.
Till date the client thinks I did a fake transfer at first, when I sent the money again a second time, it went at once.
I was so embarrassed.
You said you acct was blocked (can we see proof to that?).

The both of you should just chill.
I know everyone is on their toes with online financial dealings but what you both have is the stupid banks faults.
Peace ✌
Re: SCAM Alert !!!!! by Rex123(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Geepee77:
He's a big thief

You both don't have sense. I sent evidence of the reversed transaction.

I even bought another pup from another nairalander arzizhy.

If I was a scam he would have posted something.

And to the idiot posting my pic and no . You are the thief . And for trying to spoil my name and accusing me falsely everything you laboured for legally and illegally will burn to ruins . Saying I hacked his account. Compound fool.

Re: SCAM Alert !!!!! by Rex123(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
tonididdy:

But these transfer reversal is new and I experienced it just last week.
It was so embarrassing to me because the person tot I had done a fake transfer.
I made the first transfer, uba to zenith.
I was debited but over 12hours, the other acct never got credited.
I went to my app and saw my balance increased, checked my statement and saw the money reversed.
Till date the client thinks I did a fake transfer at first, when I sent the money again a second time, it went at once.
I was so embarrassed.
You said you acct was blocked (can we see proof to that?).

The both of you should just chill.
I know everyone is on their toes with online financial dealings but what you both have is the stupid banks faults.
Peace ✌

This what I explained to the fool. He said he is a vet doc. Ask him for his vcn. I have asked about him. He is a thief . Deal with him at your own peril. He is pained that the money didn't go through so he would scam me .
Re: SCAM Alert !!!!! by Rex123(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
Temmypraise:

See this idiot. If I was a scammer I won't tell you the transaction reversed. In what foolish universe would a scammer tell his victim that the money reversed? You and your stupid minions can go through the screenshot. If you still believe I tried to scam you then nothing can be don for fools like you. Hopeless thief

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Had A Motor Accident! / Female Adult Boerboel For Urgent Sale: N105,000. CALL: 0803-629-4184 / See Surprising Act Of This Lizard Because I Earlier Spared A Scorpion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.